Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

Re: Auto grow, 300w led, first journal, 2014

So i just checked on my ladies and the Purple Cheese is just starting to show trichomes(i think the flush helped) and she is smelling so so nice. I must admit i do like a bit of cheese. The AKR has started to push her second leaves out but on the first set shows brown specs due to the PH being low but this is in hand and with the garden lime PH levels should start to rise soon enough.

Quite High But When Temps Were Up To High 30's In Tent They Didn't Seem To Mind, Personally Fan Didn't Help But Just Blew The Hot Air Around Making It Hotter. Had Air Flow But The Loft Area The Tents In Being High Temps Outside Was Real Hot Up There.

Sounds Nice! 50-80cm :rofl::rofl:
Where Space Is Tight. Yeah Right, Obviously Yours Has More Genetics From Either One Strain Or Sounds More Like It Has Taken More Of The Photo Side? Did You Buy The Single Seed Or Have You More You'll Be Growing At Some point?

I just buy single seeds i like to try different strains. Thats one off the reasons i started growing. The purple cheese sounds nothing like the specs apart from the smell lol.

Little Miss Why Do You Start Every Word With A Capital Letter? It Messed With My Head Trying To Read Your Post :trance:
Please don't take offence :) :love:

Little Miss Why Do You Start Every Word With A Capital Letter? It Messed With My Head Trying To Read Your Post :trance:
Please don't take offence :) :love:
And I thought I'm the only one :) :peace:

So just a quick update and some pics!!

PURPLE CHEESE DAY48.
Not much to report with her she seems to building her buds niceley. She don't need a feed yet but when she does as now her PH is sorted i will give her some 1/4 strength nutes and some cal/mag half strength.

AKR DAY 8
Upon checking on her today i have noticed that she is streching he leaves for light so she is now 16" from lights. She does not need feeding at the moment but seems to be grow quite well.

Here are a few pics

Purple_cheese_day_48.jpg
Purple_cheeae_day_48_1.jpg
Akr_day_8_1.jpg
Akr_day_8.jpg

Habit & it's set like that if it's harder to read I'll not lol, didn't think it made a difference haha. Your only one that's said but could you read this better? :) it don't take any effort lol

Habit & it's set like that if it's harder to read I'll not lol, didn't think it made a difference haha. Your only one that's said but could you read this better? :) it don't take any effort lol

Like i said i did't even notice lol. so it either or for me as it don't make a difference so i wouldn't worry to much about it.

Haha, don't worry about it littlemiss, like I said, I'm easily confused :goof: Type how you like, I'll get used to it :)

wow, wildwelshman, u are so early,nice man! :love:

I do find myself on this :420: an awful lot of the time. Having only being a member for about a month now and i find this site so awesome. Before i joined :420: i was reading around on different sites and found:420: and it is by far the
best site off it kind. A big shout out got to go to everyone that keeps:420: going.

Back
Top Bottom