Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

Re: Auto grow, 300w led, first journal, 2014

UPDATE

PURPLE CHEESE DAY 46

So due the the PH issues i was have i decided to do a flush on her to try and raise the PH. I flushed her with water with a ph off 8 to try and raise the PH. I took a ph reading off the first water run off and it was still 5.5. So after i flushed her i took a PH reading off the last bit of water run off and it was 4.6, I am so confused as to why the PH has gone down and not up. PLEASE HELP!!! Apart from this PH issue she seems to be fine, she smell really nice lots of buds growing, i just wish i could sort out this PH issue so i can get some nutes in her. Again please help needed.

AKR DAY 6

So onto the AKR, having looking at her i have noticed that her leaves have started curling up a bit from the outside off the leaves in. I also gave her a little water PH 6.5 and i checked her run off and it's low at 5.6. What is wrong with me and PH's. So with the leaves curling up i think it maybe because off the PH being so low, but just incase i also moved her from 16" to 23" from light i don't think it's a heat issue as temp's are 25c. Please please please help me with the PH issues.

So i will leave you all with some pics off the ladies.

PURPLE CHEESE DAY 46
pc7.jpg
pc22.jpg
pc32.jpg
pc12.jpg

AKR DAY 6
akr_1.jpg
akr8.jpg

Ok guys i have just checked the water run off again on the Purple Cheese and it is now 5.9 and the AKR water run off PH is still at 5.6, i just don't get it to be honest. So what i'm thinking is the next plant i do that i will add a bit of Dolomite Lime to the soil maybe this will act as a buffer to keep PH stable. Whats everyones thoughts??

Wow Your Purple Cheese is a Big Auto, I Actually Thought it Was a Photo At First :laughtwo:

That MobyDick Looks Really Nice Better Than What They Show You On Seeds Site, Real Nice Dense Buds Plant Looked Fairly Small But You Still Got A Real Good Amount Dry.

Can't Wait To See The Purple Cheese End Results! Your LED Looks The Same As Mine, How Do You Find It Compared To The HPS?

Thanks for popping in litttlemiss and for all the complements. The moby dick turned out pretty well i could have left i go a bit longer but i was running out off bud. The purple cheese has surprised me as well she is 3ft tall and lots of buds growing, glad its stoped growing because i have run out off head space for her. With the LED so far so good im glad with my temps now and thats down to the LED and the purple cheese seems to like it.

To keep things up to date with everyone, i went and got some garden lime and dissolved a little bit in some warm water and the diluted with water and watered purple cheese to get some in the soil checked run off water and at last it's gone up to 6.2. I watered the AKR a little bit not enough for a run off (don't want to stress her to much) so couldn't take a reading. Hopefully my PH issues will be ok now.

I Know What You Mean, But I See You Over Run Your Plants Way Over Time, They Need Too Though, What They Say Add An Extra What Two Weeks, I Might Leave Mine As Long As I Can, Partner Ends Up Too But He Will Do a Part Harvest Of Most Done Buds & Leave The Rest On To Completely Finish Up. I'm Not Suprised I Have Honestly Not Come Across Any Auto So Big! What Height Do They Say That One Is Actually Meant To Get Too? & Who's The Breeder? What Did Your Temps Get Up To With The HPS?

With the HPS when it was hot out then my temps would creep up to about 32c-34c thats with a 4" outtake and a 4" intake fan now i haven't even got to use the intake fan, i just keep the two bottom vents open and the outtake fan pulls the air though. With the purple cheese the breeder is Auto Seeds and these are the specs

A specially created autoflowering cross of Purple #1, Blue Cheese and Auto #1 (Lowryder/Ruderalis). The addition of the Ruderalis and Purple #1 has allowed us to reduce the overpowering cheese odour whilst maintaining a tight, compact flower structure. Purple Cheese is considered more indica than sativa thanks to the dominant Cheese genetics and delivers a strong, classic intense body stone. High levels of CBD will make this strain a contender for medicinal use. There is a slight fruity taste to the smoke with musty overtones of the original Cheese. Purple Cheese can develop blue/purple hues in both buds and leaves and colder night time temperatures will make the purple more vibrant and extensive. This autoflowering strain should stay in the range of 50-80cm in height, making it ideal for balcony, closets or places where space is tight, or concealment is necessary

Subscribed. Congratulations on your harvest! I would flush your post with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size or until your runoff is pH 6.5. I suspect you have a fertilizer salt buildup causing a pH nutrient lockout. When I flush my post I use a plastic milk crate in the bathtub to allow the pot to drain.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Welcome king john. My purple cheese is in a 11 litre pot so i flushed her with about 25 litres. Thanks for the charts above they will come in very handy and also thanks for the links you gave me to start this journal, you are a great asset to the site and i am glad to have you following my journal.

Back
Top Bottom