Auto Grow

Well its monday here in the uk auto update time;) 63 days old today.9 weeks. All budding very well all bud on all plants are rock hard so that a good sign for some dense buds;) will leave another 3 weeks yet to flower just starting to explode;) all plants have a unique beautiful smell stinking in the grow room;) all in good health the ladys been busy sucking life out of the leafs for bud production.so some heavy doses of cal mag have been needed and been feeding them all quite heavy;) all is good first of all here is auto acid;)
DSC_12473.JPG

whats your prediction total harvest?

Im hoping for around 7 ounce dry off trained lady bagseed.anything above that a bonus.anything under that weight then i was:thumb: wrong ha ha. And guesses are welcome ;)and il give a guess on the 3 autos in a few weeks time when buds are booming;)

Im with u on that golfer sativa i been thinking since she stretched so much .and flowers are stacking well so very happy;) thanks mate

Few close up shots bud shots of bagseed lady this morning.a very frosty lady buds fusing together great and throwing out alot of orange pistils .must be enjoying all that mollases;) has only had plain water and mollases this last week and all way up until chop 8 days left :).she is sucking the green out of her leafs i like to see this in a plant towards the end its natural;) doing her job perfectly;) and still throwing out plenty white hairs.so buds in 8 days time when chop.could be twice as fat;):) i hope so ha ha.happy growing every1:)
DSC_12504.JPG
DSC_12523.JPG

Good observation of bagseed lady today and her buds are stiffening right up nice and tight.there is 6 main dominant colas on the plant all the size and width of a 1 litre bottle;) and even smaller colas are very impressive.i will miss looking at this lady when she has the chop.such a beast of beauty.i had a rough idea of yield off this 1 lady and i prefidicted about 7 ounce dry.but im thinking now there will be more than 7 ounce.she is the size of 3 plants easy so many bud sights.so my new yield prediction off this lady is around 9 ounce.i belive she can achive this.so time will tell if i am a dreamer or not ha ha.happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom