B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

Please no Cats!!!! They are evil things who are out to get me....OH and I told BID when he told me what he was doing with the traps that under no circumstances was I going to empty the traps I will set them but the only time I have ever been able to handle a rat was when I was feeding it to my snake. Rats Mice or whatever they are have to be the most vial creature on this planet... You know they started many of the plagues that killed thousands of people... Sorry letting my fears show again lol
I have to agree Spiffy and the cat thing is a no no around my house Iam highly allergic now when I never was when I was young...plus cats pee anywhere and everywhere. A black light revealed it 5' up the wall...NOT GOOD! I think Doode's got it under control??? Did he say I might come by ??? I probably will see you two in the next week or so...Looking forward to another roadtrip, did Yuma for Turkey Day.:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

Please no Cats!!!! They are evil things who are out to get me....
Nobody's neutral on cats, everybody either loves or hates them.

My cat regularly tries to do me in because I tease him to try. And because he's a dummy.
If he was smart or I was small, different story. Well, maybe not. I feed him :)

i rather enjoy emptying the traps 2 so far a mama and a papa so far, no i didnt eat them... thought about it... cats are cool most of the time but i have not had one in years that i really liked, i like girl cats fixed lazy and prissy, but our shack is to small to share with the rats much less a fatcat, ah well ..i am tired the pics i planned today will wait another day i go to bed now and listen to the movie playlist run all night good night my 420 family

random shots from the garden
DSCN1266edit.jpg
DSCN12664.JPG
DSCN12676.JPG
DSCN1265edit.jpg
DSCN12657.JPG
DSCN12645.JPG
DSCN12633.JPG
DSCN11863.JPG
DSCN11853.JPG
20121125_104849.jpg
20121125_110110.jpg
20121125_110303.jpg
20121125_123049.jpg
20121125_123057.jpg
20121125_123217.jpg
DSCN11673.JPG
DSCN11683.JPG
DSCN11695.JPG

Jah Mon!! Nice buddage, bruddage. :yahoo:

Good luck with the rodents, Doode - hope they stop being such pests and leave the babes along. :goodluck:

Some awesome buds, BID :adore:
thank you mr gator i took many new pics yesterday as i have in my posession a nikon coolpix l-105 that take amaazing shots, and aftr i figure it out im sure even better shots
Simply BEEEEAUTIFUL! :thumb:+reps Those are impressive buds!
thank you sir they were shot from several feet away and cropped, testing this camera out to see if im going to be keeping it

Jah Mon!! Nice buddage, bruddage. :yahoo:

Good luck with the rodents, Doode - hope they stop being such pests and leave the babes along. :goodluck:
they are starting to stink all goodlike ,no more meeses thus far im hoping i caught the first and only 2 but traps will remain set and waiting

so i have gotten a dwc bubble bucket ready, now what to put in it, what do you guys think of putting like 3-4 autos in 1 bucket my net pots are huge like the entire top of the pot is hydroton, so i was thinking autos suffer from lower yield right so hydro increases it, but a 5 gal buckey seems like to much for an auto ..but 4?has anyone tried autos in 5 gallon bubble buckets? i think im gonna just run the 3 part plus blue bloom booster and early bloomer for a full steril hydro run, but if not autos what clone then, blue cheese,blue mystic,bubblecious,herojuana jack-33,purple power? im really thinking 3-4 autos would be a cool experiment to see how they do
opinions?

i have a set of twins !!! 1 seed 2 shoots/lings Himalaya blue diesel, pics later after im awake its coffee,pain,pills catch up on news time:reading420magazine::nomo:
I think you will have success at whatever you do my friend..late morning for me ....woke my bro up at 7 so he could go to doctor, rolled over and fell back to sleep until a while ago. I am up and doing the same as you other than coffee...never could handle the aftertaste, but heart medicine, vitamin(I swear by them), and 420 magazine and news....:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom