B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - BPN - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Multi-Strain Tent Pa

so im guessing the brown snot in the bubble bucket and cloner are pythium bacteria, i can wash it off the roots in the sink and they look clean and white again,anyway i figure its time for a res change today for both i got some h202 3% last night, i figured about 1-2 ml per gallon, is that enough to keep this crap at bay?, do i need to keep the heat pad under the bubble cloner even after all clones are rooted? the snot started after the heat pad was added, i will ph to 5.8, i put watermelon in the bucket, i wanna do some cannabis but i need to have a success in a bubble bucket with something else first,,(its my process),

so im gonna be checking in all day on my tablet so dont be shy with the tip,tricks and pointers

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - BPN - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Multi-Strain Tent Pa

Hey B.I.D.!!!! Just caught up with your journal and your doing a kick butt job on your girls!!! Lovin the grow video's as well!!! I saw you mentioned a while back with window's 7 you couldn't find window's movie maker... I had the same problem, but I downloaded version 2.6 for vista and it works fine with windows 7.... I tried windows movie maker live and didn't like it at all, now I am experimenting with Magix 7 day trial and its a pretty nice program... very good job on the videos!!!

Hey B.I.D.!!!! Just caught up with your journal and your doing a kick butt job on your girls!!! Lovin the grow video's as well!!! I saw you mentioned a while back with window's 7 you couldn't find window's movie maker... I had the same problem, but I downloaded version 2.6 for vista and it works fine with windows 7.... I tried windows movie maker live and didn't like it at all, now I am experimenting with Magix 7 day trial and its a pretty nice program... very good job on the videos!!!

thanks ice welcome to the bid adventures this stupidly expensive program vegas studio platinum can do astounding stuff and my vidz will be really really cool but its like learning cubase or something ,steep learning curve, thanks for the tip on the 2.6 , where did you get that? im not a fan of the "live" web based programs, im not to keen on the idea of my work being stored (and accessed) online, as far as i go is the google "ecosystem" holding onto my addresses and contacts, but all my setting are set to "NO" custom ads,searching, storing pages etc etc, plus my 6mb connection is not even close to the data rates of my 10,000rpm hdd or quad 1.9ghz cpu of my laptop, why create a bottle neck lol seems silly,and possibly invasive, anyway enough of that rant , im off to clean n stuff,thanks again for stoppin in dont be a stranger:thumb:

Yes on the weekly vids for each space!

I use much more h2o2 than that, 3% is the pharmacy one, not industrial, right? I use up to 1/4 cup per gallon, I don't even measure any more just pour it in to the 1 gal jugs to fill the empty space at the top before pH'ing the nute water. I figure it breaks down to o2 and h2o, and have not seen negative affects so far... I also use hygrozyme and the combo has helped keep the slime at bay for me

my 2 cents

thanks ice welcome to the bid adventures this stupidly expensive program vegas studio platinum can do astounding stuff and my vidz will be really really cool but its like learning cubase or something ,steep learning curve, thanks for the tip on the 2.6 , where did you get that? im not a fan of the "live" web based programs, im not to keen on the idea of my work being stored (and accessed) online, as far as i go is the google "ecosystem" holding onto my addresses and contacts, but all my setting are set to "NO" custom ads,searching, storing pages etc etc, plus my 6mb connection is not even close to the data rates of my 10,000rpm hdd or quad 1.9ghz cpu of my laptop, why create a bottle neck lol seems silly,and possibly invasive, anyway enough of that rant , im off to clean n stuff,thanks again for stoppin in dont be a stranger:thumb:

I had the exact same concerns with the Online part of the live editing, I didn't want my videos to be seen, stored or accessed unless I allowed them too, especially with all the online privacy issues lately and the federal war on weed continues... I was just searching around and found some computer forum that another guy used 2.6 on win 7 and it worked so I tried it and so far no issues. I did download magix and it is a pretty awesome program, I will try the vegas one if i can find a demo, because I would like to be able to do better quality grow videos, its seems that every one I do gets a little better and more advanced... best of luck with your videos, they are looking awesome already... what type of file extension are you using to upload to youtube? I did my video at 1080, it outputted at 720 and youtube only took it at 480??

Yeah sorry I missed your last grows bud, I am subbed for so many threads I lose track sometimes of whos I have seen and not... I'm definitely in for this one!

well im having a freak out day again!! so is spiffy it has come to our attention that our house is in fested with spiders,wind scorpions,flying ants,moths,mice,and grasshoppers, you cant pick up anything or move a piece of furniture without multiple bugs scattering!!! shes tripping on germs and bleaching the whole house,im spraying every inch with home defence max,neem and diatomaceous earth all around outside,!! this place is the buggiest i have ever seen, thank goodness theres no roaches or id be moving into a hotel! and the slime in the cloner is freaking me out i added bleach to the res to start cleaning and the water turned milky i'll do some pics later, im trippin thinking the well water is a bacteria frap!!! there are huge boogers floating around in it, we are loosing our minds here!!! lol and it does not help that the hot water smells like a huge disgusting fart, monday im on the phone to the landlord we need a filter and exterminator yesterday!!! omfg!

dont sound good mate, chase up the landlord and get him on the case, im not sure i could stay anywhere that had that many bugs, sounds like you need some exterminator, i just hope your landlord gets on the case as soon as

Yes on the weekly vids for each space!

I use much more h2o2 than that, 3% is the pharmacy one, not industrial, right? I use up to 1/4 cup per gallon, I don't even measure any more just pour it in to the 1 gal jugs to fill the empty space at the top before pH'ing the nute water. I figure it breaks down to o2 and h2o, and have not seen negative affects so far... I also use hygrozyme and the combo has helped keep the slime at bay for me

my 2 cents
how much is hygozyme? im gonna put more in then, i was gonna add and up it as long as i saw no ill effects,its cheap i get the big quarts for a buck at the dollar store so as much as i need no prob thanks for your input i'll get back over to your pad after we get thru nuke'n our house

I had the exact same concerns with the Online part of the live editing, I didn't want my videos to be seen, stored or accessed unless I allowed them too, especially with all the online privacy issues lately and the federal war on weed continues... I was just searching around and found some computer forum that another guy used 2.6 on win 7 and it worked so I tried it and so far no issues. I did download magix and it is a pretty awesome program, I will try the vegas one if i can find a demo, because I would like to be able to do better quality grow videos, its seems that every one I do gets a little better and more advanced... best of luck with your videos, they are looking awesome already... what type of file extension are you using to upload to youtube? I did my video at 1080, it outputted at 720 and youtube only took it at 480??

Yeah sorry I missed your last grows bud, I am subbed for so many threads I lose track sometimes of whos I have seen and not... I'm definitely in for this one!
i will check into thos progs perhaps to get me thru the vegas learning curve i got lucky and was given a copy is like close to a grand for the version i have its for full on pro video editing, be a shame not to learn it,,for a file extention i have not really payed attention i think its 720 mp4? i shoot on a galaxy tab 10.1 at 720p they look surprisingly good to me, not as crisp as my digi cam that broke it could shoot at like 1460p or some crazyness and add titles/effects filters in real time and pause cut and edit while paused! i miss that cam,
i used to work in IT and was a network admin for an isp, i know the power of computers to peer in to one another, an un scrupulous person or one of the self justified organizations can literally se anything on any web connected or wireless device, i have never felt truely secure or private since! lol
dont sound good mate, chase up the landlord and get him on the case, im not sure i could stay anywhere that had that many bugs, sounds like you need some exterminator, i just hope your landlord gets on the case as soon as
my landlord is a really good guy he will get to it quickly i have no doubt, thank you for your concern don p

ok so any word about whether i should leave the heat pad running under the cloner now that they have all rooted? i am treating like just a dwc now with nutes n all

wow this "clean the bubble cloner out" project has turned in to a full heavy maintenance day, i have cleaned the entire clone zone,swapped out all nute res's,mixed up a total of 15 gallons of nutes,i went to the veg tent to put clones in there and there was no unshaded floor space at all ! wtf didnt i just chop all those mom down?! sooo i had to get all snippy !! lol i did a bunch of cutting,and lst and this time i did some hst/supercropping my hope is the hard stress will shock and slow them down a bit, i seriously need more space lol bob needs to hurry up ! i also took more clones just purple #1 this time, im still not done just taking a break, :thumb:

68f
that i can do! my ac it a monster beast that can keep the house at 60 when it's 100f+ outside! and the cloner sits right by a vent,thank you jandre going to turn off the mat now!

Glad I could help, 'doode!

ok i decided to throw up some pics from yesterdays madness.its offical i hate pythiun this and the constant tweaking of ph and nutes.may be enough to put me off hydro all together. but we'll see .i cleaned .took 6 purple#1 clones went at the moms loke a savage with a hege trimmers i literaly cut the blueberry gum mom square to fit her pot.i supercropped the hell out of the chemdog all in an effort to slow the insane growth in the veg tent to make room for a batch of recently cloned and well rooted babies .ok more in the next vid pix now
Pith.jpg
Pithw.jpg
Albetter.jpg
Happyclones.jpg
Watermelon_tr.jpg
Temp24.jpg

ok i decided to throw up some pics from yesterdays madness.its offical i hate pythiun this and the constant tweaking of ph and nutes.may be enough to put me off hydro all together. but we'll see .i cleaned .took 6 purple#1 clones went at the moms loke a savage with a hege trimmers i literaly cut the blueberry gum mom square to fit her pot.i supercropped the hell out of the chemdog all in an effort to slow the insane growth in the veg tent to make room for a batch of recently cloned and well rooted babies .ok more in the next vid pix now
Happyclones.jpg
Temp24.jpg

:cheer:

Hey, where's the vid, BID?

Glad you got the hydro cleaned up. That's why I switched to the 2L-DWC-H.
yeah hydro is not anything im dead set on im just playing right now, to me its a step in the wrong direction because my goal long term is high brix and microbe teas, 100% organic, so im playing it truth with this hydro its something to occupy my time while i study learn and acquire, also i want to be able to say i have grown in most styles and have that knowledge, since hydro is easier for me to experiment with at this time, thats the order its going down, i did bpn organics in coco last run that was cool and made some tasty nugs, but it made me really curious about microbes, high brix,etc, i have been following vapedog and docbud in their journals, just incredible stuff there, i think thats the future of all growing, we have to go back to nature to go forward!!:thumb:
3 new vids soon

i gota agree with you, vape and doc bud are on the right track, one comment doc made always sticks on my head and thats "feed the soil and not the plants" it makes sense, getting it right will take some time but as soon as everything is dialed in to perfection im sure we will then see some amazing results, it really does look like the way to go, for soil grows at least.

if im not mistaken the hydro tends to grow plants and flower them quicker than soil but soil produces the best buds, im sure i read that somewhere as well, they taste and smoke better from a soil grow compared to hydro, not sure how much the difference is as i have never grown totally hydro, i am doing some 2ltr dwc hempies, did one and harvested a week or more ago and was amazed with the results, i got just over 20g from it, and it only uses the space of a 2ltr pop bottle, best part is if i did 10 of them then that would give me around 200g every 8 weeks, plus i could fit 100 in my grow room, but thats to many numbers for me to have, ill stick with 2 or 3 to start off with and then see how i go from their, im doing these along side my normal plants in bigger pots, it was 12-12 from seed as well

i gota agree with you, vape and doc bud are on the right track, one comment doc made always sticks on my head and thats "feed the soil and not the plants" it makes sense, getting it right will take some time but as soon as everything is dialed in to perfection im sure we will then see some amazing results, it really does look like the way to go, for soil grows at least.

if im not mistaken the hydro tends to grow plants and flower them quicker than soil but soil produces the best buds, im sure i read that somewhere as well, they taste and smoke better from a soil grow compared to hydro, not sure how much the difference is as i have never grown totally hydro, i am doing some 2ltr dwc hempies, did one and harvested a week or more ago and was amazed with the results, i got just over 20g from it, and it only uses the space of a 2ltr pop bottle, best part is if i did 10 of them then that would give me around 200g every 8 weeks, plus i could fit 100 in my grow room, but thats to many numbers for me to have, ill stick with 2 or 3 to start off with and then see how i go from their, im doing these along side my normal plants in bigger pots, it was 12-12 from seed as well
i had terrible results with "drempy"2L- dwc-h, you can read my review, other than soil i love growing in coco, it gives the speed of hydro but with the simplicity of soil you can use organics as it can support the "microherd" (with some care and microbe teas applied regularly) my plan for high brix will be to include a big portion of coco in hopes of keeping that "hydro speed" growth rate , at this point its all just ideas and speculation
so far the best plants were organics in coco, the biggest and fastest were regular ferts in coco, all bpn of course,
my current grow im using a custom nute plan using a hybrid between the 3 part elite with early bloomer and bloom booster in the early stages then gradually phasing out of the 3 part into the organics for the finish, my theory is to hopefully get the best of both worlds,(last grow i switched to organics mid flower and it worked well)
this saves me alot of organics used in veg, i find the regular nutes grow them bigger and faster in veg, but the organics seem much better for flower so i just switch (SLOWLY) at the normal transition period from veg to flower, we shall see how it works
in the meantime i learn about high brix and prep for that at some time in future

Back
Top Bottom