Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

Happy Skunkday to you also Yooper. OH YEA 9 days

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

Thanks for stopping by Jimmy. There should be a few small jars of buds around on the tables so fill your pipe and pass it around.

Bill I hope the nine days go by fast and the rest of em just roll by slow and easy!!!

Bill I hope the nine days go by fast and the rest of em just roll by slow and easy!!!

Time goes way to fast and we get older but these last few days are going PRETTY DAM SLOW. But I'll sure after I retire it will speed right back up. Happy Skunkday Holler

Tune in folks. The Reps Are Right Has started.

Bill my friend, I remember way way back to the day I decided to retire. It was a very happy occasion. :high-five: :cheer: :thumb:

This is going to be a very happy occasion also. I turn 66 next tuesday and about all I will be doing is loading my tool box up at work.

Good evening weed to you all. Well I got the girls all trimmed up. they look a little naked so don't get all excited. I can't believe how much I pruned off to make them open enough for the light to penetrate. Here's a few pictures for you.

Before pruning
0425141656.jpg

After
0427141632.jpg
0427141633a.jpg
0427141633b.jpg

I had forgot about my breaking a branch almost off a couple of weeks ago supercroping the tall branch so the other could catch up. It was all whithered so I put a splint on it. Looking good and growing

0427141407.jpg

Here's one of the good start on flowering.
0427141355a.jpg

This is for BAR It's the Royal Medic He has a baby one

0427141355.jpg

They were all very dry so I water the hell out of them. I usually wait until they are pretty light before I water anyway.

Thanxx Bill.

Just got done transplanting the 3 babies that were in dixie cups into 2.5 quart pots. The work is done for the day.

Hey Brotha Sorry I haven't been around much the plants look great man and they will look full again in a week or two
I have to trim my moms weekly lol
Hope you had a Great Weekend :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by and :thanks: for the nice comments. We all have a lot of things to do and never enough time to do them. Happy Munchday Brotha.

Just got done transplanting the 3 babies that were in dixie cups into 2.5 quart pots. The work is done for the day.
No it's not. We want pics.

OKAY had to leave something for today. :cheesygrinsmiley: I will take pictures later and get them up.

Good morning. Took a picture of the babies that I transplanted last night. The three on the left, the droopy ones, are the one it did. These PGG have some strange growth habits as they get bigger so I'm told.

0428140824.jpg

It is all looking good for you there Bill. I snapped the 60 Day Wonder cotyledons off of the root. So I put it half buried in the soil and watered it like mad. It grew a new tap root and is doing ok so far now. It is up above the soil but growing a bit slow. I am constantly amazed by my plants and what they can recover from. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom