Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

Good afternoon weed Mr Kid. Yup it sucks when we break a stem or branch and have to hope it will repair itself. Last year we had a wind storm come through and one of the girls got thrown a few feet. Broke a big branch almost off. Never recovered. Lose some win some. If yours is growing you have won. Thanks for the nice comments.

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

:goodjob:

Good evening everyone. Well the ones that are going to germinate have done it. I got 4 out of 5 Auto Bubblelicious and the same out of the Auto Northern Lights. Both of the White Rhino that I planted germed. I will put them in dixies tomorrow night. Trimming the tent yesterday really did help. The buds are forming real nice. I put 7 cuttings in the dome yesterday also. 6 from the Pakistan chitral Kush/Afghani Bullrider and 1 royal medic.

The babies and cuttings.
0428141759.jpg
0428141800.jpg
0428141800a.jpg

some buds forming in the tent
0428141743.jpg
0428141743a.jpg
0428141744.jpg
0428141743b.jpg
0428141744a.jpg

I cant wait to see the new set outdoors Brotha :thumb:
everything looks Great

looking good MR B What happened to the old farts. did we finally get banned?
:high-five:

Yee-Hawww! :cheer:

:yahoo: OH YEA just about time to plant outside. Thanks Lester

I cant wait to see the new set outdoors Brotha :thumb:
everything looks Great

Thanks cronic it's suppose to be nice the rest of the week. At least I'll get the veggies planted. Have a great Tokerday.

looking good MR B What happened to the old farts. did we finally get banned?
:high-five:

Hell I don't know. Getting nice out so everybody is busy and being old farts have to take more naps. Thanks bozzo it's about time to plant under the sun.

Looking good Beemer.Look's like you have been pretty busy:thumb:
With your clone's,do you snip and dip like most of us or use some other method we don't know about?lol

Thanks Jimmy. I don't do anything special. I snip, scrape, dip and stick in the plug. I use bottom heat and have really good luck. have a good Tokerday.

beemer,
Shortly after fiming / topping, I split 2 branches away from the trunk where it splits into 4 branches. Used super glue, worked good. Started this post yesterday. Don`t know who we pissed off to get moved. Found the old farts in the "Off Topic", miscellaneous thread (think that`s what it`s called).

beemer,
Shortly after fiming / topping, I split 2 branches away from the trunk where it splits into 4 branches. Used super glue, worked good. Started this post yesterday. Don`t know who we pissed off to get moved. Found the old farts in the "Off Topic", miscellaneous thread (think that`s what it`s called).

Super glue, really & it worked?

you can use that instead of stitches in some cases in a pinch if you have to
Happy Tokerday to you Too Brotha Bee :thumb:

Bemmer, your forest looks beautiful! What day are they in flower? That was a major defol, but they look like they are loving it. By the way, I don't want to be a tattle tale, but Jimmy won't pass the pipe! :dreamy::passitleft::green_heart:

Ya, A little of that Elmers Glue will actually go a long way. NW came up with the idea to me a long time ago to fill up those worm holes with a little bit of elmers glue, and also general plant wounds that I'd need to cut out infected buds I'd just dab a little bit of that elmers glue on the wound and seal it on up nice :thumb:

beemer,

Good evening weed Yooper. I will keep the superglue idea tucked away for a whoops. If I can with draw it out of the brain. I guess we did a little to much BSing in the over 50 club to be considered a journal. Oh well as long as we can find it. It showed up in my email like it always does. Happy Tokerday

Bill, you are growing two of my favorite strains. I love Auto Northern Lights and Auto Bubblelicious. Your seedlings look great. Have a great day my friend. :thumb:

I grew the Auto bubblelicious last year and I topped one plant and didn't top the other. the one I topped I got 90 grams on it and only 20 grams for the untopped one. I will be topping this year for sure. I have never done the northern lights but the write up sure sounds good. I will be transplanting tonight I hope. Need to get the babies into dixie cups. thanks for stopping by and the nice comments.

you can use that instead of stitches in some cases in a pinch if you have to
Happy Tokerday to you Too Brotha Bee :thumb:

I have used superglue on myself with good luck. That is what superglue was made for. Closing up cuts. Thanks for stopping buy and Happy Tokerday back at you Brotha

Bemmer, your forest looks beautiful! What day are they in flower? That was a major defol, but they look like they are loving it. By the way, I don't want to be a tattle tale, but Jimmy won't pass the pipe! :dreamy::passitleft::green_heart:

Good evening weed Pinky. Thanks for the nice comments. I put them into 12/12 on 4/12 so only 19 days ago. there good bud development for that short of time. I usually don't defol that hard but there were so many fan leaves that I had to take that many to get the tops in the open. I will have a talk with Jimmy. If he continues doing it he will have to bring his own bud and pipe and will have to sit in the back. Simple at that and if he doesn't share WELL He'll find out. :cheesygrinsmiley:too harsh?? Happy Tokerday

Ya, A little of that Elmers Glue will actually go a long way. NW came up with the idea to me a long time ago to fill up those worm holes with a little bit of elmers glue, and also general plant wounds that I'd need to cut out infected buds I'd just dab a little bit of that elmers glue on the wound and seal it on up nice :thumb:

Howdy Lester that's another good idea to file away but it's getting harder to retrieve that stuff. Happy Tokerday

Back
Top Bottom