Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

pass the doobie to the left hand side

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

I just fired up a fat-boy and took a huge hit...but now I can't remember if I am supposed to pass it left or right. :rofl:
To the left to the left to the left left left something like that.

pass the doobie to the left hand side

You got it. Happy tokerevening guys.

Good evening everyone. Just got done with the chores and mowing the lawns. Hope everyones day has been a good one. Your girls growing like crazy and healthy as they can be.

Transplanted on the seedlings last night and they are looking good. I have one that is a little droopy because it got a little hot in the tent. I've been leaving it open but I closed it last night. NOT I have a fan in there now so I'm figuring it will come out of it's heat stroke. Maybe a ice on the neck or a cold compress on it's forehead. :cheesygrinsmiley: We must do what we must do for our babies. Happy Weedsday

sounds like you had a busy day Brotha soon to be relaxed Bee

OH YEA two more days of work and I will be relaxed. Hope your day has been good. Time for bed.

Oceans of girls mmmm 'dips toes in the ocean of green.....

Feels fine , mind if I tag along?

beemer,
Two more days huh ? Shit bro, you can do that standin` on your head.

Oceans of girls mmmm 'dips toes in the ocean of green.....

Feels fine , mind if I tag along?

Heck yes you can tag along. There should be a vape or pipe on one of the tables and the buds in the jars. Help yourself, the party is just beginning. You can swim but don't walk in the ocean. :welcome: and Happy Thurweedday

beemer,
Two more days huh ? Shit bro, you can do that standin` on your head.

Yooper I'm calling in sick tomorrow and I have Monday off so I will go in on Tokerday to get my tools. I think I will have a toke or two tonight. Hope your day has been a good one.

Thanks Harley. It's time to have some fun.

Got my little ones transplanted the other night and it looks like one might not make it. DAM There's still hope butt. Took a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

babies
0501141742.jpg

PGG

0501141801b.jpg
0501141801a.jpg
0501141801.jpg

and a few from the tent

0501141741b.jpg
0501141741.jpg
0501141740a.jpg
0501141740.jpg

Woohoo :thumb:

Here we go...

Hell i called in sick the last 60 days .lol
yooper i'm calling in sick tomorrow and i have monday off so i will go in on tokerday to get my tools. I think i will have a toke or two tonight. Hope your day has been a good one.

Hell i called in sick the last 60 days .lol

I did have much on the books. I had shoulder surgery a couple of years ago and that took all I had to supplement L&I. I will be giving them 12 hours. We do get anything for it so I got it down pretty good. Happy Freeweed day bozzo.

:circle-of-love:Lookin good Bill have some reps:peace::goodjob:

Thanks Harley. It's going to be a fun summer.

I can't wait guys! 6 more years feels like an eternity but if they fly by as quick as the last 6yrs of my life have I'll retire almost tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom