Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

Well if you dont mind I will have a little vape of some of that chitral :thumb:

Help yourself my friend

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

what 420 is all about , plane tickets n friends willing to share their stash 'fist pump

yup that's what it is all about. thanks for stopping by.

no prob , it is one of my daily visits on this thread , mostly just read and :popcorn: but feel I should poke my melon out here n there lol

Happy Skunkday Brotha :thumb:

Happy Any Old Day beemer!:high-five::high-five:

OH YES That's a good one. I will get used to that not knowing what day it is very quickly and easily.

I moved my 5 PGGs out to the greenhouse yesterday so they will start to harden off. It's getting closer to putting them out into the elements. I will move them outside when this monsoon stops in a week or so. Have a great day .

no prob , it is one of my daily visits on this thread , mostly just read and :popcorn: but feel I should poke my melon out here n there lol

Hey nagar Gulab
when you talk of poking things out :rofl::rofl::rofl:that wouldn't be you getting an appetite up would it:cheer::cheer:

my pacman is growing like a stalk lol
Great day to you Brotha :thumb:

Good morning weed everyone. Last day of work so HAPPY TOKERDAY OH YEA

Good morning weed everyone. Last day of work so HAPPY TOKERDAY OH YEA

So does this mean its your last day in work:high-five: I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that your work mates have gone an done something for you,,,I hope it all goes real well for ya with many good times to be spent on the garden :Namaste: loads of love to you an yours :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks guys. I'm home and don' have to listen to an alarm clock again unless I want to.

Babies are kind of slow to get going but they are showing a little growth. The tent fluzzies are growing buds like crazy and the PGG is stretching for the sun. They seem to really like it in the greenhouse.

0505140756.jpg
0505140755.jpg
0505140755b.jpg
0505140755a.jpg
0505141945.jpg
0505141946.jpg
0505141948.jpg
0505141948b.jpg
0505141948a.jpg

Thanks Kid. Should be a good summer.

your girls always look Great Brotha :thumb:
im gonna have to start waking up to my alarm again starting Monday :rofl:

your girls always look Great Brotha :thumb:
im gonna have to start waking up to my alarm again starting Monday :rofl:

Thank you my Brotha. That's really good news. Is it going to be a steady on? If so that's even better. Happy Weedsday

Back
Top Bottom