Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

Howdy BAR Yup I was in your place 6 years ago. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: and it flies by. I just wish it would slow down now so I could really enjoy it for a long time. One thing I will have a lot more time to tend to the fluzzies.

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

Chronic Weekend to ya Brotha Bee :thumb:

Chronic Weekend to ya Brotha Bee :thumb:

Back at you cronic. It's going to be different being home all the time with the wife. Oh well maybe a wake and bake will help with that. :tokin:

Good morning weed everyone. A few weeks ago I went out to buy soil and the place I usually get it had a different kind of organic soil with all kinds of good things in it. So I bought it along with FRIGGIN GNATS. GGGRRRRRR So yesterday I went down to the local hydro store to get some more yellow sticky traps and I bought some predatory Nematodes. You water them in and they go to town munching on the larvae. There was another grower there and he said he has had very good luck using this method. I will be doing this later today so if anyone has a horror story let me know. Happy Shatterday.

Happy Shatterday Bee. I read that some else here used the nematodes and had really good luck with them ( sorry can't remember who tho):peace::goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love::passitleft::bigtoke:

Thanks Harley at least someone has heard of it. Have a good day :thanks:

Hey Brotha Have a Great day :thumb:

Back at you cronic Happy days.

Well I just got done watering and fertilizing the girls in the tent. I water with nematodes to take care of the dam gnats. The things I have read and heard says it is a good thing. Then I fertilized with Dr Earth Golden Bloom 2-7-2. I Have used this before with good results. 2oz per gallon of water, using 2 cups per plant. Time to build the buds.

0503141742.jpg
0428141743a1.jpg
0503141742b.jpg

the Dr does make some good products. Heck they have a soil now that on there web site where it shows the bag under it, it says POTing soil. and they have that soil in what they call bagtliner grow in the bag

Nice Update Brotha looks great as Always :thumb:

Thanks guys. I lost a baby yesterday. One of the Auto Northern Lights. Just fell over and flipped me the bird. Dam

beemer,
Hang in there `ol buddy, we all loose one from time to time. This grow I lost one, just shriveled and died. One of my favorites, Tangerine Dream, last seed too. Now I know that Monday is going to be strange, but before long you won`t know when you had time to work. HAPPY RETIREMENT bro.

beemer,
Hang in there `ol buddy, we all loose one from time to time. This grow I lost one, just shriveled and died. One of my favorites, Tangerine Dream, last seed too. Now I know that Monday is going to be strange, but before long you won`t know when you had time to work. HAPPY RETIREMENT bro.

Thanks Yooper. I still have to go in on Tuesday and get my tool box. I will have to work most of the day. Well maybe not work but I'll have to be there.

Thanks budnoob. It's really not that big of deal but the dam seeds cost to much and it was an Auto Northern Lights. I'm hoping to get a good yield from my autos. Last year I got 90 gram from one of my autos. I sure hope I get close to that again. Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks guys. I lost a baby yesterday. One of the Auto Northern Lights. Just fell over and flipped me the bird. Dam

How rude! :smokin::smokin:

:wood:Hey Beemer Bill mind if I pull up a seat
Thats been a nice read so far :cheesygrinsmiley: congratz on the retirement pal thats overly deserved I bet they have some thing planned for ya on Tuesday,, I will try an post some pictures of the PGG later or if not tomorrow she is taking over a little,,,plus it seems to be taking a long time to flower
God bless them wonderful buds of yours mate an have a great Skunkday:thumb::circle-of-love:

:welcome::welcome: of course your:welcome: OKAY people make room for jaga up front. I just moved my recliner up front for you and there's an end table with buds and a vape setting there for you. Stick around and enjoy. Happy Skunkday

Back
Top Bottom