Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

DSC01193_800x532_.jpg
one of these 2 plants had a single white spot on one leaf on an outdoor girl. So I put them in my blackout room and left them there for about 10 minutes. And they were about 18 inches tall. A couple leaves got like a silver tint and were taken off. but they thrived after that. Some people put their clones in sulfur to protect them from mold. I had no other spots that's for sure.

Thanks bozzo I figured that while I'm in veg I can burn a little.

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

Just dropped in to take a look Bill and it looks like all is going well both in and out keep it up:peace::goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love:

:thanks: for stopping by Harley. Not real exciting right now but I hope it will get that way

I am here Brotha Have a Great Day :thumb:
Woohoo :high-five:

Cronic my Brotha it's good to see you in here. Pull up a chair and roll one up.

Ohhhh Hell! I'm on the second page again well that's better than normal! I'll just sit on this upturned 5 gallon bucket in the corner and take my corncob out of my Key Bibs!
I've got a couple of packs of clubs in my pants leg pocket. I think you're supposed to put some kind of tool in there but I've forgotten what it was. You still have room don't you Bill?

Holler there is plenty of room. Heck I have theater seating so the show will go on and everyone will have a good seat. :laughtwo::laughtwo: so pull the old corn cob pipe out and grab a bud. Lets party

Good evening weed everyone. The pictures of the grow were a few days old so I took a few more just a little while ago. The babies are starting to get a little bigger and the 5 PGG are starting to branch out. I will be transplanting the 3 that are in the dixie cups this weekend. First the baby babies

Auto Bubblelicious, Auto Northern Lights and White Rhino

0425141652.jpg

The Phunlbuni Green Glo (PGG)

0425141654d.jpg
0425141654c.jpg
0425141654b.jpg
0425141654a.jpg
0425141654.jpg

And the tent. PCBR and Royal Medic

0425141655.jpg
0425141656.jpg
0425141656a.jpg
0425141656b.jpg
0425141657a.jpg
0425141657.jpg

I forgot one

0425141658.jpg

Looking for the swell in the leaves. Happy Fryday Lester

He'll yes there's a chair with o2 hook ups. :welcome:you old fart

Thank beemerbill that's very thoughtful of you. I can now watch the master work! :bravo:

Looking for the swell in the leaves. Happy Fryday Lester

Hey beemer, 2nd picture up on the left...is that balls?

Hey beemer, 2nd picture up on the left...is that balls?

I don't think so but the light comes on in 3 hours and I will be looking when I hear the click. These are all clones in the tent but that doesn't mean everything. I've had a few problems with lighting. Both stupidity and bulb burning out.

I forgot to say I defoliated a little to get some light in deeper. The canopy was so dense no light was getting through. Sometime this weekend I will pull each one out and open them up a little more. Happy Sativaday

That's what I call a room full of sweetness, I can't wait to get my grow on:peace::goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love:

Thanks Harley. Let us know when you get it going.

Lights are on and no BALLS just dense little bud sites. I feel better now.

Subbed up for this. Now all I have to do is hop back and read the first 2 pages. :high-five:

:welcome: Kid pull up a chair and help yourself to a pipe full

I love Dr. Earth! I believe they make a soil made just for cannabis growing too! Is that what you use?

Home Grown®: POTting Soil | Doctor Earth

BINGO I haven't seen that one up here but the one I use (Potting Mix) is almost the same. The girls love it. Thanks for stopping by and pull up a chair. The pipe is coming around.

Looking good already Bill.
Any seats left you old fart?

:popcorn:

You know this one's going to be a doozy. Old Man even left his yard to attend. LOL...

Looking good already Bill.

:popcorn:

You know this one's going to be a doozy. Old Man even left his yard to attend. LOL...

Thanks for stopping by BAR. Pull up a chair and fill the bowl. buds on me

Good morning weed everyone. I need to pull all the girls out of the tent today and open them up some more. there are a lot of bud sites that need light. Plus I need to transplant some little ones. Hope everyone has a great Skunkday. :high-five:

beemer,
That should keep ya otta trouble for awhile. What ya got, a week left ? Have a great Skunkday, ol` buddy.

Back
Top Bottom