Bluter Gets Schooled Hempy Style Winter 2018

i'm totally lucky on the space. i got a lot of help, and it's not really even mine. thought mom was gonna be the one to play with the plants, but my dad has kinda taken it over. he needs a hobby lol. mom really likes the aroma of growing weed.

here's a quick

day 62

look in the space

cbdream

full

the white cookies

full

everyone's looking happy after the flush and first feed 24 hrs later.

all together

full

still keeping a watch on little issues.

i been giving her the waste water for the house plants. they have gone nuts on it lol. she'd like to do an outdoor this summer. i don't think the yard is secure enough, but she doesn't care about the neighbours.... :rolleyes:

Bluter starting to fill up in there, love all the red pipe cleaners. They look so nice next to all that green, and dare a say a little festive :oops:.

How do you stand legality wise for outdoor?

:Namaste:

lol i'm adhd and very color oriented for organizational reasons. i needed the pipe cleaners to stand out so i got the red ones. easier to see and work with.

outdoor grow goes by municipality and i doubt mine will allow it.

day 64

peek in the room

white cookies

full

the cbdream girls

full

and that crazy black indica clone

full

kind of musing over using the clone as a mother plant. i'd like to school up on a scrog grow, but i wanna do it mono-crop. thinking of cutting it up into smaller plants and getting them rooted for the next stage.

starting to think about sending the others, and the clone won't be ready with them. either that or get the other space up and let it veg a while longer while i get some cuttings. the thing is super resilient, and looks like it may be easy to grow out, even if a bit stretchy.

i also pinched off a couple new tops yesterday. just want to keep the canopy down around the same level. these things are very compact and squatty. aside from the clone they are only about 2 ft tall at the most from the top of the buckets.

have a look at the self topped cbdream.

full

have never seen one do that. topped itself at the second or third node. i got all the strange ones on this grow. :green_heart:

also got a couple issues. the taller cbdream is showing a mild deficiency. i can't quite figger what it is trying to tell me.

full

had a couple other pics but they proved too blurry. the spotting is occurring in the middle of the leaf, not near the edges, in between the veins. only happening to the one plant. it's not very wide spread. really want to dial it out if i can before flip. been upping the cal mag, i'm guessing that is not what i'm looking at here tho.

any ideas ?

i also found out my current feeding schedule is much lower on ppm than i first had pegged. i'm still under 300ppm. aside from the one issue nothing seems to be asking for anything tho. they may have stalled a bit on growth, but my gut tells me they are just waiting for the next rung and flip. they do seem small to me and i am behind by my estimate.

the proportions are correct to the bottle chart, but i'm still running about 25% bottle strength. sitting about 250 - 275 ppm and holding steady for the moment. i personally can't justify adding more nutes unless they are looking for something.

oh and they may be a bit thirst stressed. feeding every second day, and just watering lightly in between.

send me your comments 420. take care. :green_heart:

some new shenanigans....

full

started developing a 2nd space..

full

bit of a difficult area to work with. would not fit a tent proper and is under a stairwell with a steeply sloped ceiling. so decided to use the whole area as much as possible. been picking at it slowly for a few weeks. wanna turn it into a clone / veg area and use the other for finishing veg and flowering.

full

had to get creative with equipment and installation to make stuff work. will throw a couple more pics up once finished and running. this space is landlord sensitive so being careful. have tacit approval, but don't wanna push it.

updates soon...

New space looks good, going to be very tidy.

I'd play it cool with set up, and this grow. Then give the landlord some of your fruits, and push it on the second ;).

If I had to take a stab at the deficiency I'd go with calcium. I'd just be going off of the same deficiency charts your probably looking at. :)

New space looks good, going to be very tidy.

I'd play it cool with set up, and this grow. Then give the landlord some of your fruits, and push it on the second ;).

If I had to take a stab at the deficiency I'd go with calcium. I'd just be going off of the same deficiency charts your probably looking at. :)

i take care of the place for them. it's an old house cut into 4 apts. i keep the laundry room, stairs and hall clean. i shovel all the sidewalks and parking spaces out in winter as well. he kinda lets me do as i please, so long as it does not interfere with the neighbours.

he's known about me being possession legal for a few years. i keep my weed out in the open on my desk. he knows i won't stink the place up. i wanna make him some canna salve some time. him and his wife are past retirement, being older i'm sure they would probably appreciate it.

Great idea. I’ve found topicals are a great way to get older folks on our side. The grapeseed oil recipes around here are a great place to start.

:passitleft:

i've used a canna salve before and i believe in their effectiveness.

quick peek at

day 67

full

trying to dial out what i'm taking to be a calcium deficiency. started showing on the white cookies this time. want it settled as i head into transition to flower.

thinking i could flip any time soon. i'm not sure if i'm gonna gain further by staying in veg much longer. they are still growing tho and will have to come off the table. one factor holding me back is finishing up and gearing for the second space.

they are gaining a fair bit of aroma as well these days. could be a smelly flower cycle.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

hi 420...

well this wasn't abandoned so much as it all went a bit sideways over the holidays. got busy with the new space, holidays are when we make the most sales at work, and both myself and the plants got sick for a few wks right when i was going to throw them in flower.

the white cookies started tossing themselves into one side of cal-mag deficiency and then the other. i was getting anxious trying to get ahead of them.

this was popping out all over the plant...

full

i'd flush, change the ph a bit and re-feed a few days later. the plants would start to look better then lurch immediately into another side of the deficiency.

i pulled a bunch of the leaves off in various stages of the problem to get a look and maybe some advice.

full

i kept getting the same answers i was chasing and clearly wasn't hitting the the mark.

things started getting a bit dramatic...

full

i wasn't getting closer with local advice and i didn't have much info to post on.

full

they kept right on growing even through all the trouble. this is about when i first wanted to toss them in flower...

full

finally i decided to take a shot that phosphorous was underlying the other hassles. i had heard it can trigger what looks like other deficiencies, but had never seen it first hand. so i flushed again and essentially threw a flower nute schedule at them, going heavier on the phosphorous than i had planned on.

within 3 - 4 days they responded. i didn't wait and put all of them into flower for good, so if the problem wasn't caught it was going to be big trouble. looks like i got horseshoes but they all overgrew.

so here i am now lol..

full

oh boy it's a jungle ... :oops:

here's one of the white cookies that caused all the apple cart turn over. this is about the tag end of wk 1 or beginning of wk 2 after the flip.

full

quick peek at the cbdream

full

my canopy is actually pretty even but stuff is so overgrown that penetration is not that great. musing about a lollipop or even just a major defol. a bit unsure as i usually just leave stuff alone by this point. i've only ever done minimal lst and not much else, with one or two minor defols at the end of veg when i take clones. i'm not looking at this to produce so much as a result.

the black indica looks great and i managed a couple clones to keep this one going.

full

everyone loves the black indica and it's one i'm definitely growing moving forward. my clones haven't done so great as i been dialing in the new room on them and trying a couple different approaches. a couple should survive tho, and i plan on buying some seed. the strain is still available everywhere it seems.

here's a look at the under canopy.

full

wondering if i should lose the bottom third or just let it go. :hmmmm:

that's where we are at. i should probably post up more on the new area and clones. i'm gearing stuff up today for the new space, getting a second set of nutes etc. it's been stupid difficult trying to run both rooms in opposite ends of the city with only one space having all the stuff.

edit: i should mention for those interested i ran AN voodoo juice for the first 2 wks after flip and am running molasses right now on the water side of the schedule. the voodoo helps with deficiencies a bit as well.

i'll check my notes and post up the feed and water schedules if anyone is interested. i'm still under 50% of the AN schedule and at about 500 ish ppm on the feed. i ran the voodoo and do the molasses on the water side.

take care 420.

yay i'm back on the live side lol

here's my current feed schedule with the AN nutes

feed:
7.5 litre RO
4 ml micro
5 ml grow
10 ml bloom
7.5 ml cal - mag.

5 plants in 5.0 litre hempy 1.5 litre per feed

water:
5.0 litre RO
4 tablespoons unsulphered molasses diluted in 3 litre RO
1 litre molasses solution to 4 litre RO water
2 ml cal - mag
5 plants in 5.0 litre hempy 1.0 litre per water

wk 3 of flower.

stuff is looking pretty good.

white cookie

full

cbdream getting happy

full

the black indica is looking nice

full

everything stuffed in the room lol

full

there's a ways to go yet. nice to see it get underway tho. adding AN big bud on the water side of the schedule for the next two weeks. 10 ml in 5 litre RO, each plant gets 1 litre.

thanks for looking and take care 420. :)

hi 420 quick update at

tag end of wk 3 / beginning of wk 4

hey gang we are still in a state of controlled out of control lol.

the black indica is beginning to stack

full

certain i'm gonna wanna grow this again moving forward. making plans.

cute little white cookie flowers started showing some sugar

full

they are all showing a bit now. some more than others.

rest of the white cookie.

full

man i am so overgrown and crowded out... :rolleyes:

cbdream tops not doing so bad

full

they are showing a bit of sugar as well. super early still, got no red hair. patience.

i am crazy overgrown and over crowded. only the tops are gonna develop. there is no penetration and everything underneath won't amount to a hill of beans.. we're going ahead though. be interesting to see if i can coax this all to the end.

here's the whole jungle lol

full

any opinions on a defol or lollipop at this point in the game ?

i usually just let them run natural once in flower, but there is way too much for this space. i've never crammed anything like this.

ah well. it is a school project. i am looking forward to applying what i learned moving forward. already got the new space rolling with a few clones. will have to post that up in a bit.

take care 420.

:peace:

hey gang, we're at the beginning of

week 5 after flip

been letting everything run as per normal. held off on a lollipop or defol. been pulling some of the lower leaves as they yellow out, but that's it.

everyone chillin in the flower room

full

looked like they were starting to nute tip so we backed off the feed just a touch.

current feed sched is :
7.5 litre RO
3 ml micro
4 ml grow
7.5 ml bloom
7 ml cal-mag

everyone gets a 1.5 litre

nutes are AN. i'm liking getting used to the three part. it's very flexible allowing targeting for deficiencies. still best not to have the deficiencies in the first place tho lol... :oops:

currently running big bud on the water side of the sched

water sched is :
5.0 litre RO
5 ml cal-mag
5 ml big bud

one more week of the big bud to go, then i'm doing only RO for a coupla days, then molasses for a wk.

just beginning to get a little amber hair now as well..

white cookies

full

the white cookies could use a little weight. they look the thinnest of the bunch. nobody's gonna produce all that huge tho. there is like zero light penetration, so only the top is gonna develop.

black indica top beginning to stack...

full

it's got a ways to go yet. i'm going heavy on this one for the next grow. been making plans.

cbdream looks good for a plant that really can't get you high lol

full

doing clones of that for my friend's daughter. she'll use that and the black indica for colitis management. likely sliding her an BI clone as well.

full

nice to see a few buds. getting closer. raised the light a bit as well.

been planning for the future. picked up some 2 litre buckets for a classic mini hempy sog.

full

they look crazy tiny next to the 5 litre guys i been using..

full

gonna try run 8 - 12 of those 2 litre buckets in the same space on the next go lol

got a start on the next run

full

my cloning technique is decidedly survival of the fittest lol :p

most are probably gonna make it tho. provided i can put in the time. giving some away and can't use all the others any way. there's an up pot and other stuff happening this wk for them.

take care 420. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom