Brother's - Afghani x Skunk #1 - Indoor Soil - 600W HPS - 4x4 Tent

:rofl: Max I stopped after pandaria myself more because I just didn't have the money to keep paying the monthly fee
and I guess other things kept me busy :rofl:

:ciao: friends, i thought id keep it real today and update daily

coming at you with some ladies under the artificial sun

Day 27

i gotta say .. while everything looks healthy and green up top ..

IMG_117119.JPG

IMG_117423.JPG

lower leaves are showing .. something

what do you folks think, deficiency or just hungry?

IMG_117222.JPG

either way i cant complain, they've been good girls and mostly keeping out of trouble

IMG_117017.JPG

IMG_117329.JPG

got a yellow leave here and there, also if you look again at the first picture you'll notice the new top coming out not looking right

could be my paranoia again, i promised not to medicate and stare at the plants but what can you do i was bored :rofl:

nevertheless, :thanks: for being here

much :love: N :peace:

Impossible to tell, 420brother, in that light. Take some in natural light. I did lose bottom leaves at about the same stage due to too rich compost. Adjust white balance or find the sun!

i wish i could do that Mr.T, the moment my plants step outdoor i face years behind bars :laughtwo:

my new soil is indeed rich, maybe a little too rich. I'm sure it's nothing serious, thank you for your input old chap :circle-of-love:

Elaaaaaa!!!!! KALI SINEXEIA APO MENA!!! :)

Natos! kalispera Bazz :)

guys bazz is family, he helped me a lot when i knew nothing about growing and im proud to have him here

Greek Growers Unite, welcome brother :circle-of-love:

cheers bazz, you as well bro

:welcome: to our humble growing community Bazz.

:ciao: friends, thank you for welcoming bazz as warmly as you did me when i first joined this community. He is a nice guy and an experienced grower, he should fit right in :thumb:

ok so i'm coming at you with the last Veg update as im going to hit the plug soon, tommorow they're going into 24 hours of darkness to promote them PR hormones and after that they'll be enjoying a nice 11/13 light cycle. I wanna try the 13 hours of darkness for many reasons, should be a nice subject to observe either way :high-five:

Day 30 alive

IMG_117721.JPG
IMG_117820.JPG
IMG_117627.JPG
IMG_117920.JPG

thank you for being here with me for this awesome journey, couldn't have done it without you :circle-of-love:

i wish you all a great week and keep medicating :volcano-smiley:

:peace: N' :love:

:ciao: fellas, thanks for the good wishes.

CS if my plants turn out half as good as yours are i'll be a happy dad :circle-of-love:

ok so down to business, these girls have been into flower for 2 days now. Today was their feeding day so i blasted them with half strength of nutrients for now and given how they react i might keep it that way for one more feeding aswell or blast them with full strength. We shall see :high-five:

i also raised the lights an little, i guess ill have to do that a lot for the next couple of weeks

coming at you with some photos i hope you enjoy :Namaste:

Day 32 (Day 2 of flower)

IMG_118426.JPG

IMG_118625.JPG

IMG_118625.JPG

IMG_119024.JPG

i'd like to add something noteworthy here, a lot of people claim that a long period of darkness before flower doesn't make any difference. Id like to disagree, this photo was taken yesterday after only a couple of hours of lights on after they had their 24H of pure darkness

IMG_118225.JPG

it's a little foggy and without the white filter cause i was kinda working on them so it was more of a "oh shit hairs already i'll just grab a shot" picture of the moment .. you get the gist tho :)

anyway, them ladies are glowing with motherhood mojo. Time really flies, yesterday i was waiting them to break soil tommorow i'll be cutting them down and smoking them. It's the miracle of life :smokin:

i guess that's all for today, thank you for stopping by :thanks: always appreciated :circle-of-love:

:peace: N' :love: 420 keep medicating :roorrip:

nice and good for pointing out the dark period before flower,, I've seen that from a few people and it makes sense!

They look great!!

heya bro,, wow,, nice plants,, and in flower now,, great stuff,, you sure set them to flower early,, 30 days,, wow,,
the first plants i flowered i put in 48 hrs darkness and had flowers showing up in about six days,, seemed i read the average without a dark period is about 10 days till flowers appear.

then i put my next group in to my flower room,, i could not do the 48 hrs dark because of other plants in the flower room,, (though i have read that intermittent 48 hr darks during flowering can help bulk buds up) and without a 48 hr dark,, the other plants showed flowers in 6 or 7 days as well,, so,, i dunno,, six of one,, 10 of the other,, who knows,,

great stuff bro,, i will be watching pal,, cheers

nice and good for pointing out the dark period before flower,, I've seen that from a few people and it makes sense!

They look great!!

:ciao: pete, thanks for checking in on me buddy, your kind words are very much appreciated :thanks:

heya bro,, wow,, nice plants,, and in flower now,, great stuff,, you sure set them to flower early,, 30 days,, wow

:ciao: niv, cheers mate thanks for the visit :high-five:

yeah that flower was kinda soon, i wanna get a jump on the summer season and didnt wanna end up in june with a flowering plant.

kinda excited for the next run, im gonna set up couple of autos and at the same time flux 2 photos in big pots to take full advantage of that 18/6. By the time my autos are ready to cut down the photos will have a nice root system and ready to go under that 12/12 schedule so everything will work out smooth from there.

im gonna set up couple of autos and at the same time flux 2 photos in big pots to take full advantage of that 18/6. By the time my autos are ready to cut down the photos will have a nice root system and ready to go under that 12/12 schedule so everything will work out smooth from there.

This is a good idea, but veg time for fluxing is gonna end up being longer than most autos veg time. But it will be cool to see what size the flux can get in that time period.

:thumb:

This is a good idea, but veg time for fluxing is gonna end up being longer than most autos veg time. But it will be cool to see what size the flux can get in that time period.

:thumb:

cheers mate, yeah i thought that the autos might end up faster than the fluxed girls vegging but they'll be under 18/6 anyway so why not throw some autos in there to have a little something for the summer and take advantage of the schedule at the same time :thumb:

it will be my first shot at fluxing and honestly i cant wait. :high-five:

kinda excited for the next run, im gonna set up couple of autos and at the same time flux 2 photos in big pots to take full advantage of that 18/6. By the time my autos are ready to cut down the photos will have a nice root system and ready to go under that 12/12 schedule so everything will work out smooth from there.

This was the plan I was hoping to try when I get a larger grow space established. With my autos I found they did better under a diminishing light schedule from about week six or so on. Should I expect the photos to veg enough as it begins to diminish from 18/6 to 12/12? I'd be doing an hour decrease a week from week 6 to week 12, by which point the autos should be done. I started growing with autos, so I'm coming at this backwards from many others.

Back
Top Bottom