Brother's - Afghani x Skunk #1 - Indoor Soil - 600W HPS - 4x4 Tent

I strongly suspect that your shock at the unexpected aunt arrival was considerably greater than the girls'.

Although I did once have a shocking aunt.

They look quite tickety-boo to me.
:ciao:

I strongly suspect that your shock at the unexpected aunt arrival was considerably greater than the girls'.

hahah I must agree with Mr. Teddy here... I'm sure you were shocked and your little ladies were more than excited to say hello! :rofl: :rofl: I mean, it's only natural when such beauty has to remain hidden :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm sure your ladies will be fine, maybe a little confused but I'm sure you will see noticeable growth sooner than you think! :cheesygrinsmiley: Awesome update, very happy for you, things are really going to get moving under the HPS! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Paddy :welcome: i hope you enjoy your stay mate:thanks:

thank you everyone for your kind words and yeah maybe i shouldnt be worried.

i just wanted to update some photos from the vent installed, took only a handful of sweat and some fingers bleeding from ducting edges :rofl:

IMG_115922.JPG

IMG_116025.JPG

bright side is that i can medicate in peace now and stop working for a while :cool:

it's nice to have you all here to guide me and watch over me as i attempt to grow these ladies, you're all awesome :circle-of-love:

much love :love:

Looking proper Brother.

looking real nice bro,, great light install,, blood is good, i think, as a fert,, certainly natural anyway,, cheers pal,, keep on truckin,,

:ciao: Mr.T, thank you for the positive thoughts, yeah the aunt incident was horrible i agree about being significantly more shocked than my girls :rofl:

hahah I must agree with Mr. Teddy here... I'm sure you were shocked and your little ladies were more than excited to say hello! :rofl: :rofl: I mean, it's only natural when such beauty has to remain hidden :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm sure your ladies will be fine, maybe a little confused but I'm sure you will see noticeable growth sooner than you think! :cheesygrinsmiley: Awesome update, very happy for you, things are really going to get moving under the HPS! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:ciao: Max thanks for dropping by :high-five: i agree, these girls should pick right back up. Today they had their first 6 hours of darkness, i kinda dimmed my ballast down abit to help roots recover from the transplant faster and not worry too much about processing all that light.

Should dim it back to maximum pretty soon, :thanks:

Looking proper Brother.

McD's right? :rofl:

Looking great

:ciao: Dan, :thanks: that's very kind of you and thanks for checkin in aswell :high-five:

Looking good that hot water soak probably softened the skin too much :rofl:

should i consider dry cleaning? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

looking real nice bro,, great light install,, blood is good, i think, as a fert,, certainly natural anyway,, cheers pal,, keep on truckin,,

:ciao: nivek, cheers mate thanks for poppin in, always good to have you around.

you sure know your way around natural ferts, one of the many reasons i was drawn to your journal :high-five:

:ciao: friends, even tho it's raining again i must say today feels wonderful. I can't believe that we still suffer from rain and bad weather in March but i guess that's gonna be the last time we speak about it as forecasts show sunny days ahead.

coming at you with the update. The girls have picked back up, i dimmed the bulb back to maximum and they been lovin' it :laughtwo:

Day 26

some group shots

IMG_116727.JPG

IMG_116125.JPG

IMG_116920.JPG

close up
IMG_116827.JPG

this is for whoever said that online games are not good for you
all those wasted years of poor social life finally paid back

IMG_116228.JPG

all joking aside, im glad these days are behind me. Online gaming is really a bad habit and it can cost you so much without you even realising it.

something about the ladies, going to blast them on next feeding, i cant believe it took me this long but i guess bad circumstances. Well what can you do..

anyway..

thanks for dropping by :thanks: always good to have people over

much love N peace, keep medicating :high-five:

something about the ladies, going to blast them on next feeding, i cant believe it took me this long but i guess bad circumstances. Well what can you do..

I don't understand...Are you saying there's something wrong with the girls? They look tip top to me. :hmmmm:

:ciao: Mr.T

im sorry, thats probably poor english from my part that led to confusion. What i was saying is that i was planning on feeding them sooner but due to misfortunes i stumbled upon i didnt wanna feed them while they were under stress. All those things with the lights and then the transplant, i wanted to start like 1 week back but it didnt feel right so i wated. They are already showing signs of hunger right now tho so no reason on postponing the extra food anymore.

sometimes its hard to speak my second language :sorry:

Hey, no worries. Your English is extraordinarily good. As a part-time teacher I've sometimes wondered...but most of the time I assumed you were a native English speaker. And the way a lot of us write here at times....:laughtwo: Cambridge Proficiency level at least, I'm guessing?

I wish my Greek was a fraction as good as your English.

Give those girls what they need. :morenutes:
:circle-of-love:

haha :laughtwo: thats a big compliment coming from you Mr.T :thanks:

actually, i never took an english lesson in my life

self taught from working summer jobs and browsing the internet on a daily basis :laugh:

Plants are lookin' great my man.

And I know exactly where you're coming from on the gaming topic. Played Wow for 5 years, stopped after Pandaria Xpac.... That game was fun as hell but damn I spent way too much time on it. Very upsetting to think about haha but I have definitely gotten past my video game days... Got a PS4 and Destiny/Shadows of Mordor... both UNBELIEVABLY good games. They only held my interest for a month. Now my PS4 is just a Netflix machine haha.

I think growing has replaced my previous videogame hobby.... I find it so much more interesting, and between School, Work and a Girlfriend it's really the only hobby I have time for haha. Not to mention my energy is going towards something real.... not my fake Affliction Warlock..... haha :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyways, figured I would share :cheesygrinsmiley: Like I said though, your tent is lookin' awesome and the ladies.. even better. They are gonna love those nutrients bud. :cheesygrinsmiley:

EDIT :: OH, and if you didn't figure it out already, the reason I choose the Warlock strain in my first Journal is cause of WoW :cheesygrinsmiley:

Plants are lookin' great my man.

And I know exactly where you're coming from on the gaming topic. Played Wow for 5 years, stopped after Pandaria Xpac.... That game was fun as hell but damn I spent way too much time on it. Very upsetting to think about haha but I have definitely gotten past my video game days... Got a PS4 and Destiny/Shadows of Mordor... both UNBELIEVABLY good games. They only held my interest for a month. Now my PS4 is just a Netflix machine haha.

I think growing has replaced my previous videogame hobby.... I find it so much more interesting, and between School, Work and a Girlfriend it's really the only hobby I have time for haha. Not to mention my energy is going towards something real.... not my fake Affliction Warlock..... haha :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyways, figured I would share :cheesygrinsmiley: Like I said though, your tent is lookin' awesome and the ladies.. even better. They are gonna love those nutrients bud. :cheesygrinsmiley:

EDIT :: OH, and if you didn't figure it out already, the reason I choose the Warlock strain in my first Journal is cause of WoW :cheesygrinsmiley:

:laughtwo: haha nice to know you are a fellow gamer Max :) and im saying "are" instead of "was" cause gaming is a rush and i believe addictions like that never really go away. I know what you mean about not having time and focusing your energy on a real hobby instead of online figurines, im exactly the same way. I tried WoD but it was like a different game, so many things changed for the worst and i just let go of that obssession of mine forever.

Growing does take a lot of time and honestly its a much healthier hobby than gaming, i feel a lot better now that ive taken on it and let go of my previous habits. It feels like the energy you put pays you back in a wonderful way and thats what really makes it special isnt it.

I still enjoy the occasional game tho, especially when im medicated :). Mostly ill just shoot things in some FPS or get a really cool adventure game for my PS and sit allday trying to complete it ;)

btw i was a mage/rogue since vanilla till the very end, hardcore pvper to the bone. I hate you for being a warlock, most annoying thing when you get ready to burst is running across the map feared :rofl:

thank you for the kind words, i too believe that the upcoming feed is really gonna make them take off, either way it should be an intresting subject to observe over the next few weeks :high-five:

i dunno how those plants could look any better bro,, well, maybe if they were in 'my' lab instead.. haha..

sure like that fan you have in there,, super low profile,, ,, great stuff bro,, cheers

i never took an english lesson in my life

self taught from working summer jobs and browsing the internet on a daily basis :laugh:
Remarkable Brother! Your written English is better than my spoken English. Go figure.

:laughtwo: haha nice to know you are a fellow gamer Max :) and im saying "are" instead of "was" cause gaming is a rush and i believe addictions like that never really go away. I know what you mean about not having time and focusing your energy on a real hobby instead of online figurines, im exactly the same way. I tried WoD but it was like a different game, so many things changed for the worst and i just let go of that obssession of mine forever.

Growing does take a lot of time and honestly its a much healthier hobby than gaming, i feel a lot better now that ive taken on it and let go of my previous habits. It feels like the energy you put pays you back in a wonderful way and thats what really makes it special isnt it.

I still enjoy the occasional game tho, especially when im medicated :). Mostly ill just shoot things in some FPS or get a really cool adventure game for my PS and sit allday trying to complete it ;)

btw i was a mage/rogue since vanilla till the very end, hardcore pvper to the bone. I hate you for being a warlock, most annoying thing when you get ready to burst is running across the map feared :rofl:

thank you for the kind words, i too believe that the upcoming feed is really gonna make them take off, either way it should be an intresting subject to observe over the next few weeks :high-five:

Haha well that is something we agree on, I often find myself logging into my favorite private servers to get my WoW fix... It's pretty fun logging into the WotLK Arena Tournament server and puttin' the beat down on some kids like the good ole days... :rofl: I too hated the game because of their mindless expansion releases.. I quit towards the end of 5.3 in Pandaria, hated Cataclysm more than anything... Thats hilarious you played Mage and Rogue, but we probably could have run the arena together, some RLS perhaps :cheesygrinsmiley: I will agree there is nothin' more annoying than a Fear lock...

I definitely enjoy a good FPS, however I most often find myself firing up the Xbox 360 to play The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.... I will never get tired of any of the Elder Scrolls games.

Anyways, can't wait to see how your ladies react to their Nutrient feeding! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:ciao: Reg, :thanks: for the kind words. I'm sure your english is just as fine if not better :high-five:

:ciao: Max, :thanks: glad to have you here for this awesome trip we're about to go on.

yeah, its funny how with a resto sham we'd have tier 1 teams on our mains :rofl:

you should try god of war if you havent yet, its crazy and it teaches people a lot about our mythology :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom