Bubba's porch grow 09

That aint right...this is hard work. Like raising a pet. Fucked up man.

got about an ounce after dry and trim heres some final shots. man it tastes soooo good and is way too strong. one hitter quitter and im not just sayin that cause i grew it i would tell you if it was booty. its bomb come share a bowl with me!

100909_001.jpg

100909_002.jpg

100909_003.jpg

100909_004.jpg

100909_007.jpg

100909_006.jpg

100909_008.jpg

im putting the jar away now for at least a week, going to seal it off after a week of burping. its going to be fire. ill get another photo after some cure and some more light!!

@nd to think some P.O.S. out there is re@ping @ll those(your!) benefits!!!! F***ED UP WORLD WE LIVE IN!!!

Nice work there BubbaKush. Looks trichome dominant.

I gotta say man that looks like some great weed man you should enter a nug in nug of the month contest fire for sure man
What goes around comes around.

i hopw you dont belive that. It is statments like these that make us stupid as an ape and not the intelligent beings that we are. not saying i have never said it but when coming to the realization I never have said it again sorry for the rant Just keeping it real :theband:

yeah its some really nice smoke i just busted open the jar after a week and a half of cure. its soooo dank i know im biased but it smells really strong and is a one hitter quitter. i love it. Also good meds i had the stomach thing again and this strain really helped. i wish i still had the plant or knew which strain it was. i give it a 9 on smell taste and functionality

yeah its some really nice smoke i just busted open the jar after a week and a half of cure. its soooo dank i know im biased but it smells really strong and is a one hitter quitter. i love it. Also good meds i had the stomach thing again and this strain really helped. i wish i still had the plant or knew which strain it was. i give it a 9 on smell taste and functionality

BubbaKush,

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! Sucks that you got ripped, but glad that you at least got something out of it. Appreciate you coming back, telling us what happened, and giving us the smoke report.

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom