Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

IMG_0004393.JPG

There in the HB soil B, have to pop another bean to take the place of one purple kush that didn't come up. That PK has our number, 1 of 4 last go at it now 1 of 2 so better odds this time lol.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft: enjoy the holidays

IMG_0004393.JPG

There in the HB soil B, have to pop another bean to take the place of one purple kush that didn't come up. That PK has our number, 1 of 4 last go at it now 1 of 2 so better odds this time lol.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft: enjoy the holidays
Nice my friend, very nice! I'm definitely loving this pic! Here's to a successful grow! DBHBB style! I'm sure you are going to be a happy camper!! Zoiks!
Thanks for stopping by brother. Have a blessed day and don't forget to hang that sock!

Peaceful blazing

Good morning and Merry Christmas "B"!:high-five:
Good morning brother! And yes, Merry Christmas!
420-magazine-mobile324155152.jpg
I am chilling with the girls and I may have an issue.!*NEWBIE ALERT*! I mixed up my bag of NL autos with some NL fems awhile back, So, when I planted my NL auto, it was a 50/50. NYC Diesel auto #2 is popping hairs already. The NL is still throwing leaves but no definite hairs. So we have 2 scenarios, auto or photo/fem, that may play out. Either way, when our NYC Diesel auto #1 is done, we slide in our DBHBB. 1 pot, 1 Northern lights fem. I hope. Same mixed bag but the odds are with me! Even if it's an auto, we are cool with it! But, we are glad to be growing in some PRIMO SOIL!

Peaceful blazing

D your girls always look so killer!!! lol we're hoping ours one day look remotely close to your ladies.

Blessed Buds our friend and Merry Christmas :passitleft:

AB, Merry Christmas my brotha! Your plants WILL look like mine...all i do is follow instructions ....oh, and give them lots of dirt to play in.:tokin: Cheers bud and thanks for the very cool words too!:)

Bumble.....:hug: :love:

IMG_279711.JPG

Happy Christmas. Training has begun! Our NYC Diesel auto #2 is all tied up.
420-magazine-mobile609861514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2071779561.jpg
and back in she goes.
420-magazine-mobile188214076.jpg
And here's our NL X-Gal.
420-magazine-mobile395863322.jpg
Shes got 3 branches per node and they are stout! So far no blooms yet so it is probably not an auto!
420-magazine-mobile2129366998.jpg
But she's lush and full and we will wait to she stretches a bit before we tie her up.
420-magazine-mobile603896254.jpg

Peaceful blazing

Tieing up your girls....whips and chains too! HAHA!

Back
Top Bottom