Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Lions and Tigers and Buds, oh my...
420-magazine-mobile1435890561.jpg
NYC Diesel auto #1
420-magazine-mobile1686536976.jpg
almost ready!

Peaceful blazing

Soooo, I'm surfing the mag, browsing through a few NYC Diesel auto grows and Wow, some have this girl going over 13 weeks til harvest. And I believe I'm at 9. And I'm at mostly clear and s bit milky. So I believe I've got a few more weeks. Which is good news to me. These flowers are starting to get thicker. And stretching up a bit! C'mon baby...

Peaceful blazing

Looking good @Bumble you are right wouldn't want to harvest too early

"carpe diem"
Thanks IG. First true auto I've grown to harvest! So, I'm laying fresh tracks, and learning as I grow. Someone brought up a good point. When a vendor gives a flower time, it is not including the veg time as well. ( Example: These NYC Diesel autos have a 7 week flower time according to the vendor. Add the 5 week veg and Wallah, 12 weeks til harvest time) This made sense. I know each plant has its own individual time limit but it's good to have a general idea of what to expect. I'll see if this plays out with other strains and their flowering times. We will see...

Peaceful blazing

hope holiday is good for you :hug:
Why thanks AB! In fact, it's getting better! Went to my brother's house in the city, and checked on his grow. The plant we were reversing was a success!
420-magazine-mobile2069392843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile656598090.jpg
Came home with some Northern Storm auto beans! So a freebie seed has given the golden egg! I'm freaking stoked to know that I can produce my own seeds this way as well! That's another checkmark for ol Bumble! Thanks again to 420 mag and it's members!

Peaceful blazing

Why thanks AB! In fact, it's getting better! Went to my brother's house in the city, and checked on his grow. The plant we were reversing was a success!
420-magazine-mobile2069392843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile656598090.jpg
Came home with some Northern Storm auto beans! So a freebie seed has given the golden egg! I'm freaking stoked to know that I can produce my own seeds this way as well! That's another checkmark for ol Bumble! Thanks again to 420 mag and it's members!

Peaceful blazing
Sweet they look a little green though. Hope they germ bumble.

"carpe diem"

Hello my ableton buddy, still a busy bee . I see. Your experiments are serving you nicely. In fact they are the Queen bee. BTW, I always went record shopping as a kid. Used to love to watch the sun melt them until I realized that they were jewels . that would fill my life later in my career. Love that stuff.
There she is! Hello G2H! So glad you are enjoying your memories! Yes, I went to the record store and would buy 45's. I had a small 45 record player and I'd play dj for my older sister. She'd dress up like the girls on American Bandstand and dance her heart away! I'd shine flash lights on her and flick the lights off and on like it was a stage! Then run back just in time to change and announce the next song. Once, she convinced me to chop up a bunch of confetti paper and throw it in the air while she was dancing to Donna Summer, my parents got so mad at the mess that it was the last time they let us take over the living room and grounded us. My sister blamed it on me!I was 8. Oh I was mad... That was the beginning of the end our being besties. We were enemies for a couple years but eventually made up!! Ha, the memories! Thanks G2H for taking me back to some really good times. Be blessed my friend!

Peaceful blazing

There she is! Hello G2H! So glad you are enjoying your memories! Yes, I went to the record store and would buy 45's. I had a small 45 record player and I'd play dj for my older sister. She'd dress up like the girls on American Bandstand and dance her heart away! I'd shine flash lights on her and flick the lights off and on like it was a stage! Then run back just in time to change and announce the next song. Once, she convinced me to chop up a bunch of confetti paper and throw it in the air while she was dancing to Donna Summer, my parents got so mad at the mess that it was the last time they let us take over the living room and grounded us. My sister blamed it on me!I was 8. Oh I was mad... That was the beginning of the end our being besties. We were enemies for a couple years but eventually made up!! Ha, the memories! Thanks G2H for taking me back to some really good times. Be blessed my friend!

Peaceful blazing

Hey "B", cool story bud,...thanks for sharing man! I have three sisters....so i can relate!:thumb:

Hey Bumble, I've been missing out on your grow. That training looks excellent. And those buds look even better! I'm all caught up now, hope I don't miss the rest of the show. Nice score with the new seeds too:high-five:

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Good morning Snid! Yes, it's getting better each time I plant! Thanks for stopping by! Your advice is really appreciated here! I'm ready for my DBHBB to get in the mix by mid January so, I'm really having to step it up. Follow the instructions and keep things Upper Shelf. You know, . Life in the Brix lane,.
Really makes you lose your mind. .
Life in the Brix lane... . .

Peaceful blazing

And my newbie mistake of mixing in 3 NLauto seeds into a bag of 10 NL female seeds has me on a see saw with my NL #2! It's an auto... It's a photo... Wait... It's an auto... Hmmm no, it's a photo... Etc,etc. We'll, now we know
420-magazine-mobile1840525742.jpg
it's an auto. She's blooming! I think! Lol! These leaves come out really blonde and skinny and have been tricking me! Ugh. But she's stretching And really doing me nice! The soil is readjusting by now and I'm drip-ball feeding the bottom of the pot with a mixture(16oz) of roots and bloom optimizer. I'll do this once a week. Takes overnight to absorb it. They love it!
420-magazine-mobile1160350375.jpg
Today is a day off so I'll be training the NLauto #2! I'll be getting some good true color pics of our X-Gal! Now, where's my coffee...

Peaceful blazing

I started reversing mine yesterday so should know in a couple of weeks if ill have pollen to work with.
Hey PW! Hope you are enjoying your growing! Awesome news on the reversing. Mine took 3 weeks @ 2 heavy sprays a day. 60ppm colodial silver non diluted. By the 4th week, it was popping out male flowers! Good growing!

Peaceful blazing

Back
Top Bottom