Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Glad you enjoyed your visit, what did you think of the Golden Goat? I am a month away from harvest of mine and I've never tried it. Sounds like you had a hell of trip. I wanted to go to the Cannabis Cup since I was younger when it was in Amsterdam and now that it was an hour away, I still couldn't go.

Oh man, that sucks. You definitely need to go to the 710 Cup in July, Denver.

Golden Goat seemed to be Colorado's version of Blue Dream. I vaped some the 2nd night I was there & bought an 1/8th ASAP! Lol.
It's in my top 3 favs now. I'm actually really bummed because I've only a pinner left of it & since it's a local strain, I can't get anymore.
Damn. I just reminded myself of that. Bummer.

It's an easy going, mellow sativa that doesn't bang you out like a haze or something. Great for daytime, going to work, etc.
IMG_20150422_170627.jpg

My 2 favorite sativa x's....I asked the vendor to put them side by side just for a pic. I was such a pot tourist. Lol.

Oh man, that sucks. You definitely need to go to the 710 Cup in July, Denver.

Golden Goat seemed to be Colorado's version of Blue Dream. I vaped some the 2nd night I was there & bought an 1/8th ASAP! Lol.
It's in my top 3 favs now. I'm actually really bummed because I've only a pinner left of it & since it's a local strain, I can't get anymore.
Damn. I just reminded myself of that. Bummer.

It's an easy going, mellow sativa that doesn't bang you out like a haze or something. Great for daytime, going to work, etc.

My 2 favorite sativa x's....I asked the vendor to put them side by side just for a pic. I was such a pot tourist. Lol.

Sounds like I have a winner with the Golden Goat, not many reviews out there I guess because it is so local. I can't make the 710 this year because I will be in Las Vegas the beginning of July. Oh well, maybe next year.

Golden Goat is definitely a Marijuana staple here in Colorado, most everyone here has smoked it, was my favorite strain for quite a while... Really really want to grow some.

The head grower for Natural Remedies has the best Golden Goat cut in Colorado man... Mr. Dank is his growing alias and his GG is aptly named Mr. Danks Golden Goat. He has done some breeding for Archive Seed bank as well, if you go look at their website, they sell Mr. Danks Golden Ticket, which is Mr. Danks Golden Goat crossed with an Archive strain. Gotta be super dank, going to order some, so if you want a strain with a dank Golden Goat in the lineage, now you know :cheesygrinsmiley:

Golden Goat is definitely a Marijuana staple here in Colorado, most everyone here has smoked it, was my favorite strain for quite a while... Really really want to grow some.

The head grower for Natural Remedies has the best Golden Goat cut in Colorado man... Mr. Dank is his growing alias and his GG is aptly named Mr. Danks Golden Goat. He has done some breeding for Archive Seed bank as well, if you go look at their website, they sell Mr. Danks Golden Ticket, which is Mr. Danks Golden Goat crossed with an Archive strain. Gotta be super dank, going to order some, so if you want a strain with a dank Golden Goat in the lineage, now you know :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_20150424_210949469.jpg

He ain't lying.

Welcome knock on the door has added Blue Shark & Shark Shock to the grow.
Those 2 strains will get converted to oil (med, not erl).

Big, huge, humongous thank you to the awesome folks @ CBD Crew Seeds for those.

Gonna start putting the tents back up today. The countdown to germ'g has begun.
:thumb:

I'm really enjoying how much my patients are enjoying the cbd widow. It's my only cbd strain. It tests like 12.75 cbd 5 something thc. I have it in the strain test results thread. Take a look at that genetic you may want for rso or other such concentrates

I can't wait for cup. This year is gonna be much tougher I hope I can place again. Think I'm using docs Kit and a few with house and garden not yet sure.

As a attendee what was your favorite part? Did the winners in flower seem affiliated with the larger booths?
Curious I have a few other questions but don't want to clutter up your thread.

I'm really enjoying how much my patients are enjoying the cbd widow. It's my only cbd strain. It tests like 12.75 cbd 5 something thc. I have it in the strain test results thread. Take a look at that genetic you may want for rso or other such concentrates

That's great #'s for a CBD strain. I'll check it out. Thanx.
I'm going to sprout some CBD Critical Cure this grow. 20:1 CBD/THC

I hear ya. A few years ago, I was confused why I couldn't get the 22% THC from a strain that the breeder was getting.
They weren't hitting that either when testing costs dropped & things got more transparent.

Back
Top Bottom