Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Willie is cool and a really nice guy. I made a commercial with him, Dyan Cannon, and Amy Irving way back in 1980, and I was an extra in his movie, "Honeysuckle Rose". back in those days Willie smoke weed like a train, but he hated coke and what it did to his friends.

Willie is cool and a really nice guy. I made a commercial with him, Dyan Cannon, and Amy Irving way back in 1980, and I was an extra in his movie, "Honeysuckle Rose". back in those days Willie smoke weed like a train, but he hated coke and what it did to his friends.

That's one of favorite movies. I first saw him in like 1978 in Leukenbach, Tx at his 4th July party. It's been moved to Fort Worth. I went 3 years ago to see Jamey Johnson. It changed. A lot.

Well, still a couple of weeks from popping the frijoles. I'm still moving in a couple of weeks & don't wanna mess up the girls.
I'm going crazy waiting...

How're you brother? How everyone's good.
Congrats on MotM!

Hey CC I must have missed that or forgotten that you are moving soon:bitingnails:I hope its a safer location not that I heard you mention any trouble again if you did please forgive my memory I am trying to work on it but man I forget a lot these days and it worries me:Namaste:
I hope that you are enjoying a great day:thumb:,

Hey CC I must have missed that or forgotten that you are moving soon:bitingnails:I hope its a safer location not that I heard you mention any trouble again if you did please forgive my memory I am trying to work on it but man I forget a lot these days and it worries me:Namaste:
I hope that you are enjoying a great day:thumb:,

Yeah, my landlord is on meth or something. I'm outta here at the end of the month.
I'm moving farther into the boonies. Tired of all 4 people in this area. Joking.
My nearest neighbor will be in a different zip code though. Lol.

Subbed! Laissez le bon ton roule sha'. :thumb::popcorn:

Cool journal bloke. I am also doing a couple of CBD breedings this year. Sour Tsunami, ACDC and Charlottes webb all x to a Cannatonic male. so 3 breeding's in total. Might do a THC based one also by crossing Night Nurse heavy heavy 25%+ indica to Micky Kush super strong 28% THC sativa with no raciness. Subbed in!

Cool journal bloke. I am also doing a couple of CBD breedings this year. Sour Tsunami, ACDC and Charlottes webb all x to a Cannatonic male. so 3 breeding's in total. Might do a THC based one also by crossing Night Nurse heavy heavy 25%+ indica to Micky Kush super strong 28% THC sativa with no raciness. Subbed in!

Send me an invite when you get them up n going.

Back
Top Bottom