Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Hey chap, your not kidding lol. Spain certainly spurred something awake in me and getting back into that wondrous little bubble is on my mind a lot lol. To add insult to injury I got invited to the urban growers show in Coventry. With a vendors pass to boot, yet were not able to get there due to bloody funds.
Not a worry really lol as I've already booked my time off work for Prague in November! :)
How's it with you ? Still dreaming of that living free of stress feeling you get in legal land? :)

Hey chap, your not kidding lol. Spain certainly spurred something awake in me and getting back into that wondrous little bubble is on my mind a lot lol. To add insult to injury I got invited to the urban growers show in Coventry. With a vendors pass to boot, yet were not able to get there due to bloody funds.
Not a worry really lol as I've already booked my time off work for Prague in November! :)
How's it with you ? Still dreaming of that living free of stress feeling you get in legal land? :)

Yes sir, you know it.
Prague? Very nice. I bet that'll be awesome. I know now that those vendors passes are like gold. VIP with steroids.
I got invited to something called the Secret Cup in Norcal in June. It's a 3 day event that everyone camps out in tents.
That's kinda up my alley, but I have to pay for flight/car. Which I can't, so stuck here fantasizing about it.
My state just shot down all mmj bills & a decriminalization bill. So, I might be heading out of here after all. Turning from pipe dream (pun intended) to reality more every day.

Ha! I know the feeling :)
Now my plan is most probably moving to Spain in about a year or so!!! I have to get somewhere to grow freely and take things to the level I want. I could still do the US, yet the rules are restricting to say the least in comparison to Spain. My mate moved to breed his seeds and has explained you get left alone over there. No huge slice going to tax etc.
So all were working for is being able to patent my little idea and get that to market, then as soon as is humanly possible were somewhere legal and LA gets to go HUGE!!!! :)
I wish you all the luck in the world for your move buddy! Hey shall we split it and go into business together! ? :) set ourselves up and go nuts lol. He he would be funny! :)

Now my plan is most probably moving to Spain in about a year or so!!! I have to get somewhere to grow freely and take things to the level I want. I could still do the US, yet the rules are restricting to say the least in comparison to Spain. My mate moved to breed his seeds and has explained you get left alone over there. No huge slice going to tax etc.
So all were working for is being able to patent my little idea and get that to market, then as soon as is humanly possible were somewhere legal and LA gets to go HUGE!!!! :)
I wish you all the luck in the world for your move buddy! Hey shall we split it and go into business together! ? :) set ourselves up and go nuts lol. He he would be funny! :)

I'm ready, let's do it.
I have to admit that dabbing/extracts get rid of ANY negative symptoms I get. You really just cannot get all the terpenes, monoterps and flavor like a dab from any other means of delivery. I hate when I vaped my BIDs Purp & it not taste exactly as it did when I cured it. But, dabbing gives you all that.

So, I'm buying an MK2 Terpinator & a 1.5 cfm vaccum oven soon.
I just need a name.
Gulf Coast Extracts is winning. I can't use "Cajun" cause everyone will think its got Tabasco in it.

I think your Spain plan trumps US. Lots of greed involved here I'm seeing this first hand

I'm ready, let's do it.
I have to admit that dabbing/extracts get rid of ANY negative symptoms I get. You really just cannot get all the terpenes, monoterps and flavor like a dab from any other means of delivery. I hate when I vaped my BIDs Purp & it not taste exactly as it did when I cured it. But, dabbing gives you all that.

So, I'm buying an MK2 Terpinator & a 1.5 cfm vaccum oven soon.
I just need a name.
Gulf Coast Extracts is winning. I can't use "Cajun" cause everyone will think its got Tabasco in it.

Gulf Coast Concentrates. Or Dirty southern dabables lol.

Gulf Coast Concentrates. Or Dirty southern dabables lol.

"Dirty" doesn't exist in my domain. Not in the tents & not in the "lab".
My stuff is fire. Learned lots from the real deal.

Hey hey Cajun Celt how you doing my friend:circle-of-love:

Morning Jaga. I'm doing great today.
Hopeb everyone's having a blessed day over there.
I saw your update. Beautiful my friend.

Keep in mind LA, it is still a Federal Dangerous Drug classification here in the U.S. Might be legal in a particular State, but the Feds are a different story. ;-) Just wanted to be sure you knew that. :) Would love to have you guys around in the States though! I'm sure lots of us would.
:circle-of-love:

Yep Dabbing the stuff that was given to me in Spain, showed me it was just a different class of smoke than what I've ever been used too. Not so much in the potency as my own crop killed a lot of what I sampled out there. Yet the purity of it all. It was so smooth and the taste is so clean. Dabbing also has the ritual part about it all, so the whole enjoyment bit is awesome!
Now since reading the cheating cheap way to get a concentrate from LurchFarmers thread I've just got to get myself a dabb rig sorted and then steal my missus straighteners lol. :)
I'm gonna spend some quality time with some of the biggest names in europe on the concentrate side, come November and Cannafest in Prague. Really get schooled up on it all :)

Also my friend if you do ever want to set something up just holla at me off site and we can get it sorted lol :)

Spain is looking like the better fit for me now though, simply due to the freedom out there and the way the MJ community is accepted so totally without care :)

Well, I speak fluent Spanish... Lol.
I know what you mean about the freedom. It ruined me. I'm still walking around like a pot tourist wearing weed t-shirts & stuff. I look ridiculous, but it's my mindset now.

I posted this on LA'sv grow, but I wanted ppl to see where commercial grows are going.
It's going to be regulated soon to be eco-friendly, green energy & sustainable just like all other commercial ops.

I copy/pasted:
There's a grow/dispensary called Agrijuana, a tier 3 facility in the NW.
21,000 sf of grow space and ALL LED. They build the lights into overhead furrdowns instead of hanging individual lights.

They get 20%+ reduction in electricity & 4% higher THC production over their previous HID setup.
Interested me.

It's a stellar facility. The led claims in thc uptake is speculation Imo. Especially since results are all jacked right now. As for electricity that's spot on for sure.

Back
Top Bottom