Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Hey Cajuncelt, congratulations on making the MOTM list, good luck. Your always helping people grow, but the most important thing is that you are always there to help people with serious illnesses to get them on the right track (tack) to healing themselves. KARMA!!! what goes around comes around, and your a winner. Good luck sir. :high-five: :goodluck: :circle-of-love:

Hey Cajuncelt, congratulations on making the MOTM list, good luck. Your always helping people grow, but the most important thing is that you are always there to help people with serious illnesses to get them on the right track (tack) to healing themselves. KARMA!!! what goes around comes around, and your a winner. Good luck sir. :high-five: :goodluck: :circle-of-love:

That mérde (crud) is so embarrassing. Lol.
They put regular ppl like me against folks on here like 12 hours a day helping in all threads, from products to new growers.
They really should let us know when we get our name stuck up there to hit "decline" so regular members don't have to keep going through the popularity contest.
Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate it. But, I'll get like 4 votes while the member helping all over gets like 53.

Hey Cajun, I would ask any member on 420 magazine to walk a mile in your shoes and then go and vote for MOTM. :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

I'm a little late but I'm here anyway! :popcorn::blunt:

There's no time in this grow. I haven't even popped em yet & we're like 5 pages into this. Lol.
I'm usually 3 weeks into veg by 5 pages.

Hey Cajun, I would ask any member on 420 magazine to walk a mile in your shoes and then go and vote for MOTM. :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

You're too nice. Except wanting someone to walk in my shoes...Lol. Unfair.

That mérde (crud) is so embarrassing. Lol.
They put regular ppl like me against folks on here like 12 hours a day helping in all threads, from products to new growers.
They really should let us know when we get our name stuck up there to hit "decline" so regular members don't have to keep going through the popularity contest.
Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate it. But, I'll get like 4 votes while the member helping all over gets like 53.

I couldn't agree more man.

I tried declining two months ago. Tried giving my votes to dan or fuzzy. Didn't work. I think your deserving too bad it is a popularity contest not really a measure of true helpfulness people like you are deserving of respect don't forget that for each person on here you help it will effect ten fold that many people outside of the forum. You and jaga are both very helpful I'd nominate either one of ya now.

I tried declining two months ago. Tried giving my votes to dan or fuzzy. Didn't work. I think your deserving too bad it is a popularity contest not really a measure of true helpfulness people like you are deserving of respect don't forget that for each person on here you help it will effect ten fold that many people outside of the forum. You and jaga are both very helpful I'd nominate either one of ya now.

Thanks man. You get it.

Top of the buds to you this fine sunny morning:Namaste:

Jaga, you are my early rays of light in the morning. Oh, I never asked you about the teas. I made bhang tea last night. I've got more, but could pick your brain. I'm pretty ignorant about teas & all the words, like bhang. I smoke out of a bubbler bhang. Lol.

I couldn't agree more man.

Dutty- Good grief bro. I just your plant of the month. You know steroids are uncool for plants right? Lol.
Hey you gotta stick around here or pop back in about 3 wk of flower...and we'll get ya to give a how-to-get-monster bud class using my plants.
Con-freakin-grats!

The past few months with no whir of fans & lights and the smell of greenage in the air have driven me nuts. So I'm starting early (some of y'all knew I couldn't hold off). And, thanx to my equine fellow spirit, Shawnee, for telling me to get another grow up. Lol.

The frijoles:
Blue Dream by the awesome folks in Humbolt County.
Bubba Kush from our Dutch buds, Barney's.
Critical Cure by Barney's. This is my new permanent CBD strain. I'm going to breed it with Harlequin later in the grow.
Terminator Kush from a friend. Don't know much about it, but it's an awesome indica.
And whatever else during the grow.

I'm going to produce fem seeds from some of these & the usual cloning, but in my new DIY 5 gal aeroponic cloner (I'm still not over the cool factor of it).

Media is my usual soilless mix.
Nutes will be a lil different. Budswel, Sonoma Gold, Big Worm, Earth Juice Catalyst are some of the bennies. My sponsorship with Kind is over & I'm going as saltless as possible.

IMG_20150414_165202.jpg

These new seed containers are awesome.

:420:

Adding Advanced Nute's Big Bud & Voodoo Juice to the bennies.

Hey Cajun thanks for the invite :thanks:... got a lot of irons in the fire so to speak for the last couple of months, but I'll get caught up & check in as often as I can :peace:

Back
Top Bottom