Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Damn, Cajun, the eagle has landed and you're rockin' it already.....pretty cool to walk in a dispensary and walk out with product, eh?

You will come home spoiled rotten, for sure.....once you experience legalization, it's tough to go back to prohibition.....and why the hell would you anyway....?

You go, dude enjoy the hell out of everything.....

Welcome to my part of the world friend! :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm glad you like the snow, its been 65* and sunny everyday for the last two weeks, mother nature must of known you were coming :cheesygrinsmiley:

Enjoy your cannabis products! If you get a chance to check out dispos in Denver (closer to Down Town where the Cup will be hosted) you should look up:

Natural Remedies - They can get pricey but they have the best medicine in Denver... and by best I mean most potent.. It is so well grown, Stefan knows what he is doin' in their grow house. It is right on the 16th Street Mall at the old Market Street Station. In an older brick building on the top floor. Service is great, meds are top notch, and the inside is beautiful.

Native Roots - If you like concentrates, find this place. They have a few but the one I frequent is located right off the 16th Street Mall downtown... They either have beautiful potent buds or shake, but the concentrates are always fire.

The Clinic - The priciest, but the best. No one beats the clinic. Live Resin is on point, their genetics are flawless... Everything about the clinic rocks, minus the prices. I'm not sure which of their locations caters to Rec users, but I am pretty sure the one in Downtown Denver does.

Those are my suggestions. Enjoy your time here my friend, let me know if you want suggestions on Bars or fun things to do. Lived here for my entire life :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

How great is that, Max....the guy hasn't been on the ground for long and already dialed in to the best of the best......LOVE THAT!

How great is that, Max....the guy hasn't been on the ground for long and already dialed in to the best of the best......LOVE THAT!

Well if he is gonna visit Colorado, it is my duty to make sure he REALLY visits Colorado :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

There are hundreds of reputable dispensaries I have been too, and even more I haven't... So I don't have the full picture but I definitely know whats best around Denver. This is my city yo! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Colorado proud, Max, you are showcased to the world over this weekend.....so happy for you, been waiting all my life for this......

Damn, Cajun, the eagle has landed and you're rockin' it already.....pretty cool to walk in a dispensary and walk out with product, eh?

You will come home spoiled rotten, for sure.....once you experience legalization, it's tough to go back to prohibition.....and why the hell would you anyway....?

You go, dude enjoy the hell out of everything.....

Girl, I am in heaven. I'm not sure I'm going home & I've only been here a few hours. These are the absolute coolest ppl I've ever met. They hate my state though. Lol.

Welcome to my part of the world friend! :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm glad you like the snow, its been 65* and sunny everyday for the last two weeks, mother nature must of known you were coming :cheesygrinsmiley:

Enjoy your cannabis products! If you get a chance to check out dispos in Denver (closer to Down Town where the Cup will be hosted) you should look up:

Natural Remedies - They can get pricey but they have the best medicine in Denver... and by best I mean most potent.. It is so well grown, Stefan knows what he is doin' in their grow house. It is right on the 16th Street Mall at the old Market Street Station. In an older brick building on the top floor. Service is great, meds are top notch, and the inside is beautiful.

Native Roots - If you like concentrates, find this place. They have a few but the one I frequent is located right off the 16th Street Mall downtown... They either have beautiful potent buds or shake, but the concentrates are always fire.

The Clinic - The priciest, but the best. No one beats the clinic. Live Resin is on point, their genetics are flawless... Everything about the clinic rocks, minus the prices. I'm not sure which of their locations caters to Rec users, but I am pretty sure the one in Downtown Denver does.

Those are my suggestions. Enjoy your time here my friend, let me know if you want suggestions on Bars or fun things to do. Lived here for my entire life :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

My friend, you just earned yourself grow support for the rest of the year.
Thank you, seriously.
Ok, went to the Clinic. A lil $, but the ppl are awesome. Heading to Native Roots before 6. It's real close to my hotel.
I'm ready to hit some party spots Max. 420 friendly hopefully.
Where to bro? Oh, & food too?

Deathstar is my favorite strain brother. Max got me a clone a while back she will go in flower in the next couple weeks. Welcome to Colorado my friend. Max is well versed in the dispensarys for sure. Have a great weekend. :thumb:

Thanx Sub. This city is awesome. I can't get over being able to just start talking about weed. Checked in to the hotel & they asked me if I'll be needing vaping acc's for marijuana! Lol.
My usual reply would be, "No thanx officer". After I got over the shock of a hotel asking me that, I said yes mam I will be needing everything you have for that.

I can see that I need to get a thread up for this pretty quick. This is only Thurs & things don't even crank up until tomorrow night.

ahahahaha, party like it's 1999. Look at Cajun looking for the party spots already.....and yes, it would be kickass to get real time updates throughout the weekend.....you rock!

My friend, you just earned yourself grow support for the rest of the year.
Thank you, seriously.
Ok, went to the Clinic. A lil $, but the ppl are awesome. Heading to Native Roots before 6. It's real close to my hotel.

Well hell to the yeah!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah I figured The Clinic would turn you off with their prices, and I forgot you will be buying as a Rec user... I'm used to Untaxed Medical prices, and the Clinic is still to expensive! Although, I have never regretted spending $50 on their Live Resin.. Tastiest concentrates I have ever smoked hands down.

Native Roots is one of the most popular dispensaries around and they know it. They should treat you well, and like I said.. concentrates are always on point. If you see a "Rooster" or "Huffington Post" magazine laying around grab it, you will find A TON of coupons for dispensaries. Native Roots runs a $125 Top Shelf Ounce coupon in Rooster once a month. Rooster is the magazine to find.

Are you staying downtown? I grew up here and know it like the back of my hand, so if you will be spending most your time in Denver I can hook you up with a fat list of my favorite spots.

Have fun man, even with this weather I don't think this state will disappoint you... People already setting their CC booths up, Archive Seed Bank already has stuff poppin'!

I should pace myself better. Whew, they got good wax here.
I'll be in Denver until next Tues Max. I'm only in the comp'd hotel for 3 days.
I'll be roaming after that.

Yeah man, Deathstar wax. That & the Platinum GSC wax. Whew.

Ok, new thread started for the Denver trip. 3 pages in & I haven't even germinated frijoles yet. Lol.

:wood:Hey Cajun celt,,,So how did it go mate
I was thinking about hows it all going since you mentioned it first but now folks in my house are starting to say could I please talk about something different:thumb:
So I need an update of how it all went ,, how was Jorge Cervantes,,is he the gentleman he seems to be on his videos :thumb:Then how is snoop what is he like as far as being around him :lot-o-toke:I really cant wait to see a video of the discussion and any other bits :circle-of-love:
I guess you will be celebrating 420 in the grandest style this year:love:
All our love an good wishes from me and the P:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
Jagamohan Dasa anu Dasa :love:

All 3 were awesome. I liked the Clinic the best. Best choices...& the Colorado Bubba Kush Live Resin budder....ah.

Natural Remedies didn't honor my VIP band. Was supposed to get bogo free concentrates. They have me a good discount.
I got lost looking for the elevator. The waiting room is on 1 st floor, but you come out on the 5th. Lol.
Big update tomorrow when I get home!

All 3 were awesome. I liked the Clinic the best. Best choices...& the Colorado Bubba Kush Live Resin budder....ah.

Natural Remedies didn't honor my VIP band. Was supposed to get bogo free concentrates. They have me a good discount.
I got lost looking for the elevator. The waiting room is on 1 st floor, but you come out on the 5th. Lol.
Big update tomorrow when I get home!

Well that's a shame man, I wouldn't have expected that from Natty Rems. But at least the clinic gave you some dank stuff, I don't go there often but when I do I can count on the mot quality of goods. The Natural Remedies building is very confusing, but at least the fixed the elevator before the Cannabis Cup, it used to be so old and sketchy..... felt like it was gonna fall any second before the fixed it haha.

Glad you had a good trip man, Denver is an awesome city! In my opinion at least :cheesygrinsmiley:

Gonna tag along. :) I grow the Critical Cure for my CBD as well. :thumb:

I'm dying to know what you and Snoop did!? Hope it was epic whatever it was. :lot-o-toke: Look forward to those updates when your all settled.

:popcorn: Super-subbed!

Girl, I am in heaven. I'm not sure I'm going home & I've only been here a few hours. These are the absolute coolest ppl I've ever met.
I knew we had more in common than just being :420: Co-members Cajun. I would've asked Max the same two things in the same order.

I can't get over being able to just start talking about weed. Checked in to the hotel & they asked me if I'll be needing vaping acc's for marijuana! Lol.
My usual reply would be, "No thanx officer". After I got over the shock of a hotel asking me that, I said yes mam I will be needing everything you have for that.
BAR :high-five: Cajun

Back
Top Bottom