Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

Sorry to hear that Camo. Do what your gut tells ya and exhale.
Stay up my dude. :peace:

Geotagging is stripped when uploading to 420mag, just to let you know. . . . . or so they say. and.... you can turn it off on your phone as well.

I wondered if it did but I was at work and on my cell phone when I posted. Wasn't on my big machine at home where I could easily check. Good to know.

Thank you everyone for all your responses ! I read before I even started my Journaling that 420mag does have a scrambler for ip address. I would love to keep posting and being around everyone. Just like all my friends have came here to support me on this issue of being paranoid I guess. It's just I have and family and I am the provider for my family, I can't let a plant ruin that just because of some stupid law. When 40 miles down the road it's legal in the other state. Just stupid. So ready for this medication to be decriminalized for america, ACROSS AMERICA. not just in certain states.

I plan on looking into ip scramblers today and hopefully I can find a free one and keep you guys updated, cause I honestly I miss everyone ! Just give an update in the ladies, they are 7 weeks old today ! Whew and white widow is a monster ! The main cola is like the size of my calf! Dark devil has the most frosty and purple nugs I have ever seen in my life. Just gorgeous ! And Northernlights is a ball of nugs, living up to her name as short and bushy! She gets defoled just about everyday! I'm thinking on feeding for another week or 2 and then starting my 2 week flush!

Hi Everyone

Apologies for the interruption - we just wanted to clear up the photo security issue.

Although we sincerely understand your concerns, we would like to assure you that it is completely safe to post your photos here as long as you follow our Posting Guidelines. Our software strips the location information from the photos that are uploaded to our gallery. The manufacturer of our software has stated, “The image processor strips the data; any image created using an image processor will destroy the info." However, please note that if you use 420 to upload photos, 420 does not strip the metadata so be sure to turn off geotagging in your phone prior to uploading.

Anyone who is concerned about their personal safety should keep in mind the following tips when posting photos: Make sure that there is no identifying information anywhere in the photo, i.e. license plates, papers or labels with names, addresses or phone numbers on them. Be mindful of objects in the background as well, i.e. mirrors or other things that reveal your identity like prescription bottles or magazine labels.

:thanks:

Your 420 Moderators
:Namaste:

Uh oh...

Oh wait, I'm outside of certain draconian law territory. Piss be upon this nefarious business of incriminating one's self on the internet. Maybe Trump will send some specimens from US penitentiaries to inhabit Antarctica to make room for new inmates.
God save the US constitution!

Vlad.

Uh oh...

Oh wait, I'm outside of certain draconian law territory. Piss be upon this nefarious business of incriminating one's self on the internet. Maybe Trump will send some specimens from US penitentiaries to inhabit Antarctica to make room for new inmates.
God save the US constitution!

Vlad.

I have no idea what you just said, yet agree with you emphatically anyway.

Hey everyone, so I have discontinued contact with my friend and just stayed to myself. Sorry I have been gone. I will try to work up the nerve to post some pictures. But the ladies are doing great. I'm so excited to be so close to being able to have some medicine home grown and taken care by my standards. I hope everyone is well. When I get time to sit down at my computer I will w respond to everyone individually. But I wanted to just give everyone a shout and say thank you so much for all the love and comments that were made. It really feels like a family here and I really do miss everyone !!

Also hopefully since I documented so much of this grow and if I was to continue maybe I could enter for a potm. DD is flushed and just getting eater for the next 10-14 days. I will have to come up with a way to dry and cure. I was thinking hanging them in big cardboard boxes by string with a little computer fan blowing into the box for circulation for 7-10. Then jar and burp for a week. Does that sound ok dry and cure ? Any help would be appreciated and it's great to be back. I will try to catch up on everyone's journal!

Mate you can enter any plant you have grown. Don't have to have shown it here previously... Good to have you , "back"?.....

Back
Top Bottom