Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

I'm anxiously waiting on phone calls this morning, had to stay busy. So I played with my buds. Here's some of the Auto Fast N Vast x Master Kush getting ready for jarring. I haven't done a weight yet, sure hope I remember to do that. :laugh:

FV_x_MK_110.jpg

FV_x_MK_28.jpg

FV_x_MK_31.jpg

Yesterday the Ladybugs got released in the flower room, and I put some rehydrated raisins around as the base of the pots. Now I have to watch where I walk when I go down there, they seem to like the carpet?

I'm hoping it's time for harvest on a couple girls down there, I'm getting trichome checks today and I will be pulling the two cove girls as well.
I did pull the two pond girls, what little there was of them. I have them in bags drying at the moment. They'll be enough for a couple doobies I guess. :)

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

I checked trichomes on Blue Dream Clone and Train Wreck. They are both completely cloudy, I found only one amber on the Train Wreck.

Here's one shot of a Train Wreck branch:

trainwreck46.jpg

Right after I took that shot, I saw this on Blue Dream. I'm not happy about that!

worm.jpg

Pictures didn't go so great, I deleted most of what I took because I didn't like them. Here's a couple random ones though:

10-13_21.jpg

10-131.jpg

G'day canna... How's it all going?

G'day canna... How's it all going?

Hi Grizz. :)

That's a wide berth of a question. :laugh: I'm out of bed, ....I'm breathing and drinking a cuppa. So the day is starting okay. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wish those plants would hurry up and get done, I need to make a whole bunch of oil. Yesterday.

Hope you are doing well. The start of your weekend soon. YEY

Have a great day all.

:circle-of-love:

I really don't know anything about preservng seeds. I know they seem to grow fine after 3 years at room temperature. I have done mostly clones of clones, so a single seed grows crops for a long time.
I can remember my dad saving his bag seeds way back when. They were in a gallon freezer bag in the basement. I remember eating them because they were crunchy and the nut is slightly sweet. They taste good. Lol! At $10 a seed now, I don't eat them anymore. Lol

Morning Canna!!

I can remember my dad saving his bag seeds way back when. They were in a gallon freezer bag in the basement. I remember eating them because they were crunchy and the nut is slightly sweet. They taste good. Lol! At $10 a seed now, I don't eat them anymore. Lol

Morning Canna!!

OMG, if only you had known then what you know now. Those original seeds of your Dad's could have been some interesting growing in the here and now. LOL

So, get some hemp hearts. I have two bags of them here, and I've been using them in everything. Nice nutty flavor and full of nutrients. I've even been blending them up into smoothies here the last couple days, (pre-ground a bit in a coffee grinder comes out like a paste) and I sprinkled them on some Lyonnaise Potatoes in the oven yesterday. Good for ya, and taste good too. :)
I'm dropping some off to Mom today.

Morning CannaM :circle-of-love:

OMG, if only you had known then what you know now. Those original seeds of your Dad's could have been some interesting growing in the here and now. LOL

So, get some hemp hearts. I have two bags of them here, and I've been using them in everything. Nice nutty flavor and full of nutrients. I've even been blending them up into smoothies here the last couple days, (pre-ground a bit in a coffee grinder comes out like a paste) and I sprinkled them on some Lyonnaise Potatoes in the oven yesterday. Good for ya, and taste good too. :)
I'm dropping some off to Mom today.

Morning CannaM :circle-of-love:
I've never heard of hemp hearts, but I'm going to look them up!

Who knows what he was smoking 30 years ago. Man, that would be awesome to have those seeds now! How cool would that be? Probably some landrace strains in there. Dang!

I've never heard of hemp hearts, but I'm going to look them up!

Who knows what he was smoking 30 years ago. Man, that would be awesome to have those seeds now! How cool would that be? Probably some landrace strains in there. Dang!

Omega's and proteins and lots of other good stuff. Some places call it one of nature's super foods. :)
Be sure to ask or check on product dates, it has a long shelf life in a cool dark place...but you want to be sure you start out with some that are fresh.

Check out one of 420's sponsors for info:

Organic Hemp Foods - Hemp Crackers, Hemp Oil, Hemp Super Dressings, Hemp Seeds and Hemp Protein Powder

I've been trying to find a homemade way of pressing the hemp seed hearts for oil. I think I can do it with my homemade cheese press....but there is one part to it that I cannot find. Grrrrr.... Some day I'll have a real press so I can do sunflower seeds etc. too. But it's not happening now. :laugh:

Whyizzit, you see something in the house on a regular basis. You think to yourself "Don't throw it out, you'll use it someday", and you leave it be.
THEN when it comes time to put it to use.....well....ya can't find it.

:rofl:

I've been trying to find a homemade way of pressing the hemp seed hearts for oil. I think I can do it with my homemade cheese press....but there is one part to it that I cannot find. Grrrrr.... Some day I'll have a real press so I can do sunflower seeds etc. too. But it's not happening now. :laugh:

Whyizzit, you see something in the house on a regular basis. You think to yourself "Don't throw it out, you'll use it someday", and you leave it be.
THEN when it comes time to put it to use.....well....ya can't find it.

:rofl:
What about a c-clamp? Or a vice grip? You could extend the surface area by adding some plate to the clamps "jaw" if you will. Then you will be able to squeeze more at a time.

What about a c-clamp? Or a vice grip? You could extend the surface area by adding some plate to the clamps "jaw" if you will. Then you will be able to squeeze more at a time.

That makes sense. If I could find the part I'm looking for on this cheese press, I won't need to rig anything else up. It will process a good amount of seeds. The amount of pressure I will get will be more than enough.

Oh, the things I find to stay busy. :laugh:

I really thought I had a Full House hand when I chose that cove area to plant those two seedlings. But...Mother Nature had a Straight Flush up her sleeve as usual.

I went down to yank the two girls, and only found one to bring back. Apparently in the last week or so this has become a deer run, or some other large critter, to drink from the pond. There is a trail, and it was directly over the top of the smaller plant. It was broken off and smashed into the ground. Totally unusable in any way.

So here's what I salvaged from one. I believe this was a custard cream clone:

cove_girl.jpg

At least it's something, and it didn't cost anything being a clone. :)

Apparently in the last week or so this has become a deer run, or some other large critter, to drink from the pond. There is a trail, and it was directly over the top of the smaller plant. It was broken off and smashed into the ground. Totally unusable in any way.

:)
Living out in the boonies does have a few disadvantages, eh?

Back
Top Bottom