Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

We need to get Reg a second emoticon of drinking a large volume of cold beverage through a straw. He must get bone dry from all the popcorn he munches. Someone GET the man a drink!

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

That's what happens when you're watching too many 420 shows at once PJ.

I forgot you have a ton of Peach Crush to drink. B A R.... It just doesn't show in the frame.

:laughtwo:

Thanks for the laugh this morning you two. :)

Just a quick update this morning, the kids are doing fine. The Strawberry Blue seed has still not popped, I won't give up on it.

Here's the lil' ones:

kids_7-15_1.jpg

kids_7-15_2.jpg

I got my rope ratchets yesterday, and some more nutrients and soil. When I was putting the rope ratchets on, the corner of the T5 unit slipped on me and one of the bulbs broke. Back to the grow store I went for a bulb. Grrrr Thank goodness I had the good sense to move the kids out of the area while I did that, or there would have been more than a bulb broken. LOL

..............................JOURNAL, Subscribed.

:thumb:

Hi ya Cronichemphog, great to see you aboard. :welcome:

The kids are doing good. I still got some stretch on all but two of them. I'm starting to wonder if it isn't how close the light is on this as it is the depth that the seed was planted to start with. The ones that came up without the shell were planted a little deeper and have not stretched as much. Hmmmmmm....:dreamy:

The Strawberry Blue seed has not shown any sign of popping. I moved it from the paper towel tray to a glass of water. I keep hoping. LOL

I set my time lapse camera up again too, we'll see how the videos work out this time throughout the grow. :cheer:

time lapse cool :thumb:

I was commenting on the time-lapse you did awhile back to someone in another journal Partner.

I have a time lapse of the seedlings for a one week time frame. Starting on the 16th through last evening.

The fluorescent lighting causes light rolls on it. Hopefully when I transfer them under the LED that won't happen anymore. They start out kind of sleepy but they end up quite active. So here it is, full screen view is best because the camera is not the highest quality:

[video=youtube;KoMK4TiBajI]
[/video]

Strawberry Blue seed is probably not going to pop, I used some sandpaper on it tonight for a last ditch attempt. The seed is very dark, could be too old. Who knows.

awesome! thanks for the cool video. the babies are looking good :)

They are alive PJ...:laughtwo::morenutes:

Cannafan, your time lap video's warm my heart, watching them babies dance & grow in the light is just Awe Inspiring.

I have arrived :ciao: Looking spectacular as always with the DIY goddess of cannabis. Greenest of grows Canna :rollit:

I want a LED light sponsor pretty please :eyebrowsmile:

Back
Top Bottom