CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

:welcome:Journal Update: These have been some challenging plants. They act like they stop feeding and then start again. The pistils are still white and Canuk says 8-9 and 9-10 weeks. This is day 73 since being flipped so It’s still not time. But it’s getting closer. I’ll update with pictures later today when it’s lights on. Happy growing and stay inspired. CL🍀 :thanks:

:morenutes::welcome:Journal Update: My ladies still continue to feed and were till runoff. The pistils are still white but darkening on some lower colas. I won’t bother scoping until the top pistils are dark. Here’s some recent pics. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4912.jpeg

IMG_4911.jpeg

IMG_4910.jpeg

IMG_4909.jpeg

IMG_4908.jpeg

IMG_4907.jpeg

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update: The reason why I haven’t been updating often on these two is because of this being a Sponsored grow. But here’s a quick update on my Durban n Chemdog #4. I did some serious trim work before I flipped them on 3-22-24. They are beginning to stretch after a 70 odd day veg. I thought they would’ve gotten bigger but then they prolly wouldn’t fit in my tent. Here’s a couple of pictures. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4913.jpeg

IMG_4914.jpeg

:morenutes::welcome:Journal Update: My ladies still continue to feed and were till runoff. The pistils are still white but darkening on some lower colas. I won’t bother scoping until the top pistils are dark. Here’s some recent pics. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4912.jpeg

IMG_4911.jpeg

IMG_4910.jpeg

IMG_4909.jpeg

IMG_4908.jpeg

IMG_4907.jpeg
Nice Buds Capt. your colas are beautiful. :thumb: :lot-o-toke:🍋

Nice Buds Capt. your colas are beautiful. :thumb: :lot-o-toke:🍋
Thanks Keith for your kind words and dropping by. I really look forward to enjoying some of it. They are both very strong smelling strains, so anyone who has to be covert these are not recommended. CL🍀

IMG_4912.jpeg

IMG_4911.jpeg

IMG_4910.jpeg

IMG_4909.jpeg

IMG_4908.jpeg

IMG_4907.jpeg
Looking good 👍 she's definitely not looking to quit any time soon! 💪

I was just locked out of my iPhone for the last half hour because the feking zoom was all the way out. I think it’s time for an upgrade because this is the 3rd time it’s happened. Usually it only takes a double tap with 3 fingers to make it normal again but this time it wouldn’t work. Luckily I have a tablet and found out the fix. Smh CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom