CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

Try lowering your backlight. I have an older TV on its way out that goes completely black if I have the BL too high.
You seen the picture? I think it’s too late for adjustments. But I really don’t know. Is it too far gone? CL🍀

Could be too far gone. If not, maybe kick it a few times just to be sure.

I threw mine in the bedroom... lower lighting & usage so the dimmed backlight isn't that big of a deal to me.

You seen the picture? I think it’s too late for adjustments. But I really don’t know. Is it too far gone? CL🍀
take it to a pawn shop $30 sold!

TV's come with a 'countdown chip' these days. Once the countdown hits zero... zzzt, gotta buy a new one now.
I happen to think 🤔 yer right about that. Does anyone remember when the The Magician aka the Wizard of the Tubes would come to your house? You usually needed a month in advance to get your T.V. repairman appointment 📆 and then he would either fix it there, if lucky or say he’s gotta bring it to the shop. lol 😂 CL🍀

In my house we have surprise attacks by pissed off flying game controllers ... They murder tv screens ...
I once was playing a girlfriend’s son in Mortal Combat and he kept just pummeling me. I wanted to Mortally wound his little smart azz and I don’t mean his player. lol 😂 CL🍀

The WiFi was just down but now it’s back. This is gonna be a pita without a cable backup. Comcast-Xfininty are not reliable at all. CL🍀
Broadband in my area really sux... I went with Starlink last year, it has been great so far, knock on wood :dude-knocking:

I’m watching something on Discovery Channel right now called Pot Cops 👮‍♀️. It should be called Sadistic Pigs rune growers hard work!😡😤🤬🤯😥. CL🍀
I saw that series. I absolutely hate how they vilify cannabis!!!! It's a plant ffs!!! 😎✌️

Journal Update: My Acapulco Gold has stopped feeding. Just a touch of amber trichomes so I ordered a new set of clippers from Zon. They said Thursday delivery so I’m gonna chop them then. Happy growing n stay golden. Day 65 since flipped. CL🍀 :thanks:
Hoping your Acapulco Gold is as good as mine. :) I'll say it again, it's some good tasting weed.:cheesygrinsmiley: My grandson says, it's the best he's had. I wouldn't go that far, but it's close. :love::bong:

Hoping your Acapulco Gold is as good as mine. :) I'll say it again, it's some good tasting weed.:cheesygrinsmiley: My grandson says, it's the best he's had. I wouldn't go that far, but it's close. :love::bong:
No Stems and Seeds that you don't need, Acapulco Gold is Bad Ass Weed.... :lot-o-toke:

I’m looking forward to smoking some of it and it’s nice knowing that you n others really enjoy it. I’m also really curious about the Lambs Bread. I want to know what Bob Marley was puffing on. Get me some of dat lay back feelin mon. lol 😝 CL🍀

Outdoor 24: will be happening soon. That is if Old Man Winter 🥶 gets his ass out of town. I’m gonna have to start a new journal. And will be growing some mystery seeds that were gifted to me by a 420 brother down south. They are all regulars so I figured I’ll pop 4 each hoping for some females. Happy growing n stay tuned. CL🍀

Outdoor 24: will be happening soon. That is if Old Man Winter 🥶 gets his ass out of town. I’m gonna have to start a new journal. And will be growing some mystery seeds that were gifted to me by a 420 brother down south. They are all regulars so I figured I’ll pop 4 each hoping for some females. Happy growing n stay tuned. CL🍀
Captain, all caught up, a lot happened over several journal pages. Plants are all looking healthy and those buds are stretched out and stacking nicely. Looking forward to your harvest soon. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom