CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

They're looking great CL!
I'll be really interested in the smoke report of those 2 awesome strains when that time comes.
Thanks Stunger for dropping by and the kind words. I’ll definitely be doing a smoke report for both. CL🍀

:welcome:Journal Update: The trichs were still mostly clear and the girls continue feeding. But they have slowed down quite significantly. It’s getting close to choppy chops time for sure. I’m continuing feeding them to runoff with the PB. I don’t think they could smell any stronger than they already do. I want to thank @Canuk Seeds for the opportunity to grow these fantastic Elite strains of Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread. It has been a real pleasure watching them all grow. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and happy n healthy gardens. Happy growing n stay tuned. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4654.jpeg

IMG_4655.jpeg

IMG_4656.jpeg

IMG_4653.jpeg

IMG_4652.jpeg

IMG_4651.jpeg
some chunky looking colas

:welcome:Journal Update: The trichs were still mostly clear and the girls continue feeding. But they have slowed down quite significantly. It’s getting close to choppy chops time for sure. I’m continuing feeding them to runoff with the PB. I don’t think they could smell any stronger than they already do. I want to thank @Canuk Seeds for the opportunity to grow these fantastic Elite strains of Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread. It has been a real pleasure watching them all grow. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and happy n healthy gardens. Happy growing n stay tuned. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4654.jpeg

IMG_4655.jpeg

IMG_4656.jpeg

IMG_4653.jpeg

IMG_4652.jpeg

IMG_4651.jpeg
Great looking flowers Capn' :love: :)

Heya CL.... those girls are looking nice buddy!! Nice & chunky!! Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

Journal Update: I scoped my ladies and I think they need a few more days. Trying to hold the scope and adjust the focus is a pita. But I managed to get one decent picture. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and has a wonderful week. Happy growing n stay positive. CL🍀

2024-03-24-23-13-30-242.jpeg

I’m watching something on Discovery Channel right now called Pot Cops 👮‍♀️. It should be called Sadistic Pigs rune growers hard work!😡😤🤬🤯😥. CL🍀
It's crazy how they act as if they're saving the world from those plants of mass destruction. :(

When it rains it pours! It’s gotta be a Monday. No cable, no internet connection and my 50” t.v. decided to take a 💩. Thankfully the prices of t.v.s has gone down. Found a new one for 200 bucks. I knew it was dying cause first Netflix was blacking out and now it’s the cable channels too. Thankfully my iPhone has cellular backup. Mondays! Ya gotta love 💕 em. Smh CL🍀

IMG_4789.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom