CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

Everyone thinks Corned beef is a Irish thing but it’s really Jewish. Irish bacon is what every true Irishman- Irishwoman and yours truly will be eating 🍽️ on St. Pat’s Day. My Aunt cooks and makes good soda bread with every else. I’m getting hungry 😋 now. TTYL ✌🏻 CL🍀
I'll link my address in my next journal post...send an eye-talian girl some hog :rofl:Ttyl Clover!

I'll link my address in my next journal post...send an eye-talian girl some hog :rofl:Ttyl Clover!
Are you doing the whole Corned beef n cabbage thing like 99% of the Country does? You should try some Irish bacon sometime Jersey it’s good 👍 stuff. Tastes kind of like Canadian bacon but better. CL🍀

Are you doing the whole Corned beef n cabbage thing like 99% of the Country does? You should try some Irish bacon sometime Jersey it’s good 👍 stuff. Tastes kind of like Canadian bacon but better. CL🍀
drinking irish whiskey with that bacon?

:welcome:Journal Update:I’m very sorry to announce that I won’t be growing any Lambs Bread after having an accident over the sink prepping beans for germination. I thought about starting some other seeds from my collection. But this is Sponsored by @Canuk Seeds for the Comparative Grow. I did however drop some Acapulco Gold. Happy growing n stay tuned. CL🍀. :thanks:

IMG_3813.jpeg

IMG_3812.jpeg

IMG_3811.jpeg

IMG_3810.jpeg

IMG_3809.jpeg
I looooves me some AG!!!! @West Hippie turned me onto it! Btw I'm working on your journal (obvi), give me some time to catch up!

Homemade? CL🍀
yeah my mother made it but had to use a different type of sausage but turned out good for being made by a ukrainian woman Lol!

I was at a restaurant earlier and overheard someone say 'can you bring me some green stuff' and I gazed over in approval. turns out they were talking bout St.Patrick’s Day decor.

:circle-of-love::morenutes::welcome:Journal Update: I have been feeding till runoff daily with the PB and my AG have just about stopped. I’m going to scope them later today and will post some pics then. This is day 56 since being flipped and the flowering time is supposed to be 8-9 weeks. So they should be just about ready for harvesting. And since I can’t find my fiskars trimmers I’ll prolly have to buy some new ones. It’s gonna be so sweet having a new flavor of bud to choose from for wake n bake. I really have enjoyed this @Canuk Seeds Comparison Grow and their Elite series has been a blast 💥 to grow. I hope everyone has enjoyed this St. Patrick’s Day ☘️ Holiday weekend as much as I have. Happy growing n stay lucky 🍀. Here’s a few recent pictures. CL🍀 :thanks: :passitleft:
Edit: correction, the flowering time is 63 days.
IMG_4539.jpeg

IMG_4537.jpeg

IMG_4538.jpeg

IMG_4536.jpeg

IMG_4533.jpeg

IMG_4534.jpeg

IMG_4535.jpeg

IMG_4532.jpeg

IMG_4531.jpeg

Looking good, CL! Can you use a prop as a comparison to show the actual size of the colas? They look massive. I usually use my thumb. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom