CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

:circle-of-love::morenutes::welcome:Journal Update: I have been feeding till runoff daily with the PB and my AG have just about stopped. I’m going to scope them later today and will post some pics then. This is day 56 since being flipped and the flowering time is supposed to be 8-9 weeks. So they should be just about ready for harvesting. And since I can’t find my fiskars trimmers I’ll prolly have to buy some new ones. It’s gonna be so sweet having a new flavor of bud to choose from for wake n bake. I really have enjoyed this @Canuk Seeds Comparison Grow and their Elite series has been a blast 💥 to grow. I hope everyone has enjoyed this St. Patrick’s Day ☘️ Holiday weekend as much as I have. Happy growing n stay lucky 🍀. Here’s a few recent pictures. CL🍀 :thanks: :passitleft:
Edit: correction, the flowering time is 63 days.
IMG_4539.jpeg

IMG_4537.jpeg

IMG_4538.jpeg

IMG_4536.jpeg

IMG_4533.jpeg

IMG_4534.jpeg

IMG_4535.jpeg

IMG_4532.jpeg

IMG_4531.jpeg
Nice size colas Capt. 🍋

Plants look happy CL, and getting close too. A shame about the Lambs Bread accident but Acapulco Gold sounds great too, altho I want to make sure I don't miss what @HashGirl thinks of her recent Lambs Bread harvest when it comes to testing it.

Thanks @InTheShed @HashGirl @KeithLemon @Stunger for stopping by and the kind words. I’m not sure what you mean Stunger. I still have 1 LB so are you talking about losing the seeds?If so then yeah that sucked n was stupid but doo doo occurs. lol 😂 I’ll take pics later HG with a comparison prop. CL🍀 :thanks:

I’m not sure what you mean Stunger. I still have 1 LB so are you talking about losing the seeds?If so then yeah that sucked n was stupid but doo doo occurs. lol 😂 I’ll take pics later HG with a comparison prop. CL🍀 :thanks:
You're right CL. I was referring to losing the seeds and forgot you still had a LB going, sometimes I post here when I am stoned, sorry about that. You have a good one! :bongrip:

You're right CL. I was referring to losing the seeds and forgot you still had a LB going, sometimes I post here when I am stoned, sorry about that. You have a good one! :bongrip:
It’s all good my brother I do the same thing all the time. CL🍀

I appreciate your kind words and stopping by Con. I think this is going to be some primo smoke 💨. It’s definitely the strongest smelling plants I’ve ever grown. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
looks good smells good should be good

Yes, I did see those. Thanks for the comparison photos. I thought you meant everyone's photos were being compared somewhere.

:welcome:Journal Update: The trichs were still mostly clear and the girls continue feeding. But they have slowed down quite significantly. It’s getting close to choppy chops time for sure. I’m continuing feeding them to runoff with the PB. I don’t think they could smell any stronger than they already do. I want to thank @Canuk Seeds for the opportunity to grow these fantastic Elite strains of Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread. It has been a real pleasure watching them all grow. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and happy n healthy gardens. Happy growing n stay tuned. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4654.jpeg

IMG_4655.jpeg

IMG_4656.jpeg

IMG_4653.jpeg

IMG_4652.jpeg

IMG_4651.jpeg

:welcome:Journal Update: The trichs were still mostly clear and the girls continue feeding. But they have slowed down quite significantly. It’s getting close to choppy chops time for sure. I’m continuing feeding them to runoff with the PB. I don’t think they could smell any stronger than they already do. I want to thank @Canuk Seeds for the opportunity to grow these fantastic Elite strains of Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread. It has been a real pleasure watching them all grow. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and happy n healthy gardens. Happy growing n stay tuned. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4654.jpeg

IMG_4655.jpeg

IMG_4656.jpeg

IMG_4653.jpeg

IMG_4652.jpeg

IMG_4651.jpeg
Those colas are huge ! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom