Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

Had some of the girls out for a stroll yesterday.....they, are moving along.

THCB, she's getting close, mid-swell and fading.

IMAG1831.jpg
IMAG1803.jpg

Cotton Candy - looking tight

IMAG17991.jpg

IMAG18021.jpg

Strawberry Blue - stretching just a bit more than CC

IMAG17951.jpg

IMAG17982.jpg

Panama - all topped out

IMAG17921.jpg
IMAG17831.jpg

Cocoskunk, and Dirtyskunk. I may flower the CocoSkunk - straight to 12/12 after she gets a big girl pot. I'm not sold on the stability, but it's some fun party pot - and It's an experiment anyway - so a good fit maybe.

IMAG1832.jpg

IMAG18332.jpg

The WWxSK that I pulled early. I'll make some Oil or butter out of it.

IMAG18341.jpg

I'm thinking of running the CC, Strawblue, the Panama, SWD, and the CocoSkunk. The FruitPunch looks weak. I think I hit her with the Coco solution (nutes) instead of the plain water.

I believe it's that CocoSkunk; has some weird looking leafs CareStaker

I believe it's that CocoSkunk; has some weird looking leafs CareStaker

Oh cool. Yeah, she's still putting out those single smooth leafs, which are a transition type of leaf, from the monster cropping. The CocoSkunk was a cutting that went from a loose flowering bud, back to Veg, and the smooth/single leafs are part of that process. She should soon start putting out the normal 5+bladed serrated fans. She's just taking her time. I'm thinking of running her in the corner, in a small pot, in Coco, to see what she does, and how she grows. She's my first time :) :peace::Namaste:

I will tell you this that thing will blow up , get huge, you'll have many branches coming out of that flowering clone. If you have time to let it veg longer you will end up with a almost scrog. With some training it would be awesome.

Day 52 Flower, THCBomb,... last girl in the tent. She's on the countdown, might let her go to about 65 days, if she's still swelling.

IMAG18723.jpg
IMAG1878.jpg
crop14.jpg

Group, showing Panama, on the left. I topped her everywhere, and she will get a hoop, or a screen. CC was topped, and I took her topmost two fans to light her up. StrawBlue I topped, UPpotted, and left the fans. CocoSkunk in there too, with Peppers in the back :)

IMAG18791.jpg

CocoSkunk, entering back into VEG stage, with serrated leafs.

IMAG18581.jpg
IMAG18593.jpg

Chopping WWxSK, Topper today. :cheer::circle-of-love::peace::Namaste:

Man that stuff looks great. You think about just shy of 2 weeks? Have you already started flushing? Sorry just hopped in your journal haven't caught up yet.. Looks dank though. I'm in, better late then never right?

I will tell you this that thing will blow up , get huge, you'll have many branches coming out of that flowering clone. If you have time to let it veg longer you will end up with a almost scrog. With some training it would be awesome.

Great info, thank you! :thanks: Depending on how her mother smokes (I just chopped her), will determine how much space she will be allowed. If we like her, she'll be given more Veg time, and room to bush out! :) :peace::Namaste:

i agree high420. My blue cheese and lemon kush were from flowering plants and I did not have to train them at all. Nice n ezzz :D

I'm hoping your right bro! EZ sounds great. Couple of bumps in the last run, so I'm looking for some smooth sailing :surf: :peace::Namaste:

That THC bomb is lovely....:circle-of-love:

Thank you D! She's going to be fun to watch in the final stretch. She's getting heavy and FAT! I'd wish I could swap for some of that SBR. :circle-of-love: :) :Namaste::peace:

Man that stuff looks great. You think about just shy of 2 weeks? Have you already started flushing? Sorry just hopped in your journal haven't caught up yet.. Looks dank though. I'm in, better late then never right?

:welcome:You're right on time -- there's a whole 'nother round of plants coming.:cheer:
She could go a bit more, but I've had her before, and she's real nice with an early-ripe pull. I may feed her (1/3 strength) one more time, depending on trichs, otherwise, she'll be in flush as of today, and will just get water and molasses. :peace::Namaste:

You guys rock :headbanger: thanks for you input, help, and for following along.
:thanks::420:

Quick update.

Cotton Candy, was transplanted yesterday. She should be a bit bigger, but I finally got off my butt, and got her into a bigger pot. She's just a bit mopey from her move, but she'll perk up.

IMAG1904.jpg
IMAG19032.jpg

Strawberry Blue, is about a foot tall, and growing very well.

IMAG19061.jpg
IMAG1907.jpg

Panama is about 14" now, maybe around week 5 Veg, and has many tops. I've been trying to move her along quickly, and she's done pretty well, considering she was topped twice. In the hurry, she got just a touch of N claw, but is past it now. Still thinking of adding a screen, but maybe not. No sex yet, but seems very Fem to me. I think I'll let her fly next week sometime, if she continues at this rate.

IMAG19081.jpg
IMAG19112.jpg

THCB, Trichs were still a bit immature, so I fed her once more, 1/3 strength, and I'll add a few days to her timing. Her next water will be with a clearing solution, till runoff. Then just water. Chop is looking like the 26th. I like her ;)

IMAG19182.jpg
IMAG1921.jpg
IMAG19172.jpg
IMAG19241.jpg

About 3 more days for Topper to dry. :cheer2 :peace:::Namaste: :thanks:

Happy Father's Day!!!

That THCB is stunning, CS! :thumb:

Thanks GT, I had a clunker or two, so it's nice to see this one, look so nice! I hope I can wrangle this run together, and get them all into the jars, without an early pull, or any gender issues. :) I have a deadline to meet on this one, where I need to tear down the whole setup, in about 100 days, which is why I'm moving them so quickly. :morenutes: :peace::Namaste:

Thanks Lester! I know you, and some others here get it....I'm happy when my garden is happy :circle-of-love:

THCB looks like She's going to be a great smoke, I can't wait to pull her. :circle-of-love:

Oh I am dabbing the drool off my chin as I type... Beautiful... just beautiful......:circle-of-love:

Kind of you to say, Dennise! :circle-of-love: I am really liking the Growology too. So do the plants in Veg. Might flower one of these girls with it...we'll see. :Namaste:

Man that thcb looks amazing. As does everything else.. Keep it green buddy.

Thanks Weedy! I'm trying :cheer: :Namaste::peace:

Some shots of the ladies.

Bomb,fat baby, in flush, 7-9 days left till chop

IMAG19431.jpg

Panama about 18", 10-12 tops, just went 12/12

IMAG19441.jpg
IMAG19391.jpg
IMAG1935.jpg

Cotton Candy, 9'', stouter than I would have thought.

IMAG19421.jpg

Strawberry Blue, 12'', she's got the urge, she's wants to run. Should be fun. I'm tucking her fans, to get her some light on the lower node's leader - rather than doing defol, as of yet.

IMAG1941.jpg

IMAG1940.jpg

Peace and Love. :Namaste::peace:

Back
Top Bottom