Casey Jones #2

I think I really hurt em is why they won't grow lol. I found a good picture of my hid grow.. 3 acid (diesel) plants, 1 thc bomb, 1 master kush, and 1 blackout kush. I think I ran my 150 watt hps like 10" away cause that thing did get it over 90F in there, but I was doing it during the summer. my room was like a sauna at night it sucked. the light is too close in one picture.

saw my past blackout kush full hid grow. what a pretty girl
2013-07-06_00-55-10_72.jpg
2013-07-06_00-58-39_935.jpg

2013-03-03_23-01-46_492.jpg

2013-03-11_22-41-01_780.jpg
2013-03-22_23-51-02_522.jpg

thanks dude. I got 28 grams per plant on average 12/12 from seed under 150 watts of hps lighting.

with about 200 watts of cfls I've reached a 14 grams per plant average 12/12 from seed.

thanks dude. I got 28 grams per plant on average 12/12 from seed under 150 watts of hps lighting.

with about 200 watts of cfls I've reached 14 grams per plant average 12/12 from seed.

How many plants under the same light foot print. I guess, what i am asking is how many total grams per watts in total.

2 plants under the hid and 4 plants under the cfls for a .4 and .3 gpw ratio.

I actually don't remember where my hid went lol and thanks guys. the two casey jones seeds went into soil today :)

I hope you get things figured out breal.Here is a wild idea for your space and led light.My buddy grew up in the UP and grew to supply area supposedly while staying stealthy from law who knew of them. He told story of growing in crawl space which is short and grew horizontal, like plants grow towards light,maybe hang it as high as possible all the way to one side maybe on an angle.I would still use cfls but think your led is more powerful and should make them point and grow that direction still.:goodluck::goodluck:

yup I've grown this strain once before and thanks for the wishes dennise. horizontal growing sounds pretty radical lol. I have seen people grow around circular devices before which was wild.

two days later and nothing yet. I'm impatient lol.

IMG_20150107_020420837.jpg

sorry to read/hear of these troubles BREAL,ive watched your grows,and I cant figure out what the issues could be.

lowes sells a 70wt hps kit that works pretty good,in confined spaces.

What's up b.real, tried to send you a pm but geez, I have to have 50 posts before I can do that.

I'm really interested in this growing 12/12 from seed because of the way the plant grows, one big bud with very little side branching. My only concern is the potency. Do you notice any difference in potency in buds grown 12/12 from seed, compared to buds grown normally?

I'd appreciate anyone else's input on this subject if you've tried buds grown in straight 12/12 vs buds grown normally. B.real is the only one that I've found so far that's doing this, thus I'm asking him, but would certainly appreciate anyone else's input too.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom