Casey Jones #2

hi 420 fam and thanks superskunk61. I got 1 male and 1 female. should I run just the 1 female or should I plant another seed? sara, sorry I switched to hps lighting, but led lighting just wasn't working in my grow area due to the lack of vertical space. I gave it my best go.

the female blackout kush plant revealed her sex 6/15.

IMG_132824.JPG
IMG_133022.JPG

B...say it aint so brotha...If ya put 100 of us led users in a room ...all 100 of us would tell ya ,we love our led's. What's up with yours? I'm not buying that they won't work for you...how can that be, ...B ? Something else is going on...there must be ...think about it.
That lil,150 w HPS fixture will not ,I repeat will not give you enough light to amount to much...it should be used for supplemental lighting only. Sorry B...just my 2 brotha!

I'm sure B will jump in soon. But he does only a few plants at a time, 12/12. So, they stay pretty small. He also throws a few CFLs in there also.

B?

I'll probably run 1 plant this round. I have 24" between the floor and the light so I was unable to grow my plants directly under the leds which hurt my yield. hopefully I'll get better yields with this hps fixture. I have some cfls but I don't want to run them because it gets hot enough in there already. I'm hitting about 95 f above the light fixture. thanks for the love CH :love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Wha?
B, did you end your grow?

Back
Top Bottom