CC's 2nd Grow - Tutankhamen & AK-47

Yeahh man. I love plants that are trained, they look cool, especially when its done right like yours are :)

You should join my serious 6 journal. Im training both plants.. I think

I must be the chair in the corner. I've been sub'd to your journal for awhile now & have posted several comments! :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::tokin::biglaugh:

Hey CC, aw chap she's little but she's a real looker. My Tutt has gone mad, im struggling to keep up with her. Also I can state that the attitude seedbank has been really good to me, the freebies are good and you always get a few.that Blue Venom of mine was a freebee. Massive selection as well.
I'm so there. Thanks bro.

I must be the chair in the corner. I've been sub'd to your journal for awhile now & have posted several comments! :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::tokin::biglaugh:

Forgive me! Right now its you, crawdaddy, cronichemphog, stealthgrow, harley, closetorganic, cascadiandank medicatetoday and kingjohnc that are in there.

Forgive me! Right now its you, crawdaddy, cronichemphog, stealthgrow, harley, closetorganic, cascadiandank medicatetoday and kingjohnc that are in there.

No forgiving needed bro.We're all forgetful potheads here. :high-five:

Seems to me that you paid for a product and did not receive what you paid for. In any industry this is poor practice. I would think at the very least a refund or credit is owed. If they can't comply to that I would no longer give them my business.

And The ninja in the shadows my friend...

;)

Good weed Cajuncelt and the bayou boys...

i must agree and disagree. if its a first time you order something, yes that is a bad impression, but if it is a well trusted company, i would try to verify info for refund or reship.... prior to denying future business.

Seems to me that you paid for a product and did not receive what you paid for. In any industry this is poor practice. I would think at the very least a refund or credit is owed. If they can't comply to that I would no longer give them my business.
Amen. Whats f&cked up is that I've done & given them business. I'll try Attitude or see if Herbies has the Tut.

Update: the Ladies
This is the AK-47
IMG_20130908_203847_022.jpg

IMG_20130908_204002_934.jpg

IMG_20130908_204008_329.jpg

Knee deep in LST.

Killer looking plants. What do you do with the branch that gets stuck under the lst? Should I trim it or leave it? It kind of poked up on one side, so I may just leave it? Ill just get a pic, hold up.

Killer looking plants. What do you do with the branch that gets stuck under the lst? Should I trim it or leave it? It kind of poked up on one side, so I may just leave it? Ill just get a pic, hold up.

Keep it horizontal & bend it around the pot/bucket.
I'll be doing that until the main stem makes a whole circle. I'm shooting for a huge growfrom these since the Tutankhamens bailed out.

CC let me know how Attitude works for ya.. i have a NICE list going.. all regs at the moment.. except the freebies are fem.. did that on purpose. let me know how they do ya and im thinking about that order on the first timeframe for more of a selection than what i got lol

Check this out. I fwd'd this thread to the seed co that jacked this all up. They saw all of our comments & are now gonna send me the CORRECT Tutankhamen seeds.
I'd give them a thumbs up but this was awful customer svc.

looking good CC gorgeous girls i just upgraded my box. pix arent loading but i have them.. i put reflectix bubble foil in it all except where the lights would touch (dont wanna light my girls on fire yet lol)

looking good CC gorgeous girls i just upgraded my box. pix arent loading but i have them.. i put reflectix bubble foil in it all except where the lights would touch (dont wanna light my girls on fire yet lol)

I saw your upgrades. Nice. You should patent the box.
Seedlings still ok in there?

Back
Top Bottom