CFL - Bag Seed - Soil - First Grow

You should give your plant flowering nutrients at the appropriate time when you are flowering your plant. If you chose to attempt to re vegetate your cannabis plant you should leave several small buds where the plant may grow new growth in vegetative growth and feed the re vegetative plant vegetative nutrients. It can take several months until a plant re vegetates from flowering and is growing new vegetative growth.

Your the man king. Thanks for the solid clarification.

UPDATE!!!

OK this isn't terrible, but it's not been the super positive just growing away update...
When she woke up the morning its appearing that last night either the cab got pretty hot, or i have some kind of a minor deficiency starting..

Other then that, i love the width i'm achieving with the LST.. this is super bad ass cause i'm up to like 9 to 10 colas.. heres some current stats:

Appox 59 days since germination
28 days under lights 20/4 --- 130 watts of 2100k thru 2700k
3 Feedings of 1/3 strength 5-5-2 EJ rainbow mix total since start
Weekly feeding of approx 1-1.5 gal of correctly PH'd water to achieve soil ph of 6.5..
Folier Feedings 1.5 hours before lights on 3 times a week with 6.5 PH'd water.
Lots of love... :circle-of-love:
RH 50-65%
Temps with lights 79ish w/out 74ish
Minimal stress (1 failed FIM and 1 successful TOP)
LOTS of LST

SO heres some pics.. i think it's called an eagle claw, thats what she's doing? is that correct?
20140719_123428.jpg
20140719_123432.jpg
20140719_123444.jpg
20140719_123457.jpg

heres a shot of the LST, lots of width with minimal height..
20140719_123538.jpg
20140719_123804.jpg

So whats your thoughts or concerns here? i know she's trying to tell me something, i just don't know what it is..
Thanks in advance..
~PG

Hmmm yeah thats what i thought too.. So to beat the heat, i.... drum rolllllll.. i tied her down more and made the lights higher.. lol
pics to come.. making her wide like this is working for my space soooo well.

So really lab, you think thats all it is.. i read up on the eagle claw or Rams Horn look, which normally is where the nitrogen is too high..

any thoughts here guys?

More LST and higher lights...

Instead of---------
20140719_123804.jpg

we now have------------
20140719_133339.jpg

alot more even for the canopy.. really opening her up.. all that growth on the inside i'm going to take for clones.. yum....

Total veg cab with clones going.. lights are about at the top of the box..
20140719_133400.jpg
20140719_133350.jpg

temps right now are 79-80 and 49% RH

Your leaf damage is showing nutrient burn at the tips of the fan leaves and either heat stress or possibly twisted leaves due to pH fluctuation. When too high of nitrogen is fed to a cannabis plant its upper leaves will curl downward into a "claw" like shape.

Your plant are not exhibiting the excess nitrogen "claw" like shape associated with feeding too high of nitrogen.

Awesome.. your knowledge is amazing King... so with not feeding any nutes in 6 days, and it just now seeing the nute burn, any ideas whats going on?

i was going thru the pics.. i love that this pic was taken on the 7th of July
20140707_122739.jpg

20140719_133339.jpg

CURRENT PIC... 11 days later

Thats so amazing!!

Update time!!

Ok so first off, is this what i think it is???
20140722_130738.jpg

if soooo :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

So do i wait alittle longer for the roots to grow, or do i just put it right into my soil now? I'm on day 6 since clipping..
I'm so happy that i know at least 1 of 4 survived.. Once i see alittle growth under 18/6 straight to 12/12 it will be going.. come on guys.. lets pray girls..!!!

Now heres a pic of the main lady.. this was a few days ago.. she's really enjoying life and growing like crazy..
20140720_124405.jpg

nice and even canopy for great growth.. once i know she's a flower, lots of clones are gonna come from this thing.. all that inside growth i can take and clone correct?

I still have watered, as i wanted her to really stretch for the water this time.. i'm still getting some nute burn tips so i'm not gonna do a feeding this time, just PH'd water..

Questions? Comments?
~PG

They look like roots to me :)

I water/feed nutes about once a week, give or take a day or two or three. If I see any signs of nute burn, the next time I water/feed nutes, I reduce the strength by 25%. If I see nute burn again, I cut it in half next time, which pretty much always solves it. Then 2 feedings at the diluted strength, then I increase again and see how she does.

They look like roots to me :)

I water/feed nutes about once a week, give or take a day or two or three. If I see any signs of nute burn, the next time I water/feed nutes, I reduce the strength by 25%. If I see nute burn again, I cut it in half next time, which pretty much always solves it. Then 2 feedings at the diluted strength, then I increase again and see how she does.

SWEET!!!!!

now a question about the random nute burn. It's only on about 10 total fan leaves.. and i haven't fed any nutes in over 8 days.. any ideas why this is happening? I've only been watering 1 time a week. I water/fed last sunday with 1/3 strength nutes.. i figured if it was to much she would show burn on all or most of the leaves..

SWEET!!!!!

now a question about the random nute burn. It's only on about 10 total fan leaves.. and i haven't fed any nutes in over 8 days.. any ideas why this is happening? I've only been watering 1 time a week. I water/fed last sunday with 1/3 strength nutes.. i figured if it was to much she would show burn on all or most of the leaves..

I always take nute burn as a sign that it's just too much. Even if it shows up on ONE leaf. A leaf should never get burned from nutrients. So cut back the strength a TINYYYYY bit more IMO.

But also keep in mind, once burned, they're burned, they won't turn green again, so it helps to notice ALL affected leaves so you can compare those pictures with future pictures. It also helps to take pictures with the plant/pot always turned the same way when you're first starting out, it makes it really easy to compare pictures, and see if you're looking at old burn, or new burn.

Remember, all strains are different and will have varied sensitivities to nutes, among other things. You also need to consider your medium, what nutes are already in it?

thats good intel labx !..grape my shows root growth today as well..was lookjn droopy, so yest I gave it a nute mist and perked up ..just sittin in a water bottle...what a wonderful weed!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom