ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

:rofl:to be honest you don't want the plant actually touching the light it causes moisture in turn burns the spots with moisture
created by heat and no where for it to transpire, if you keep it at least an inch off the light you wont get burn you may get bleaching
depending on plants genetics 4-6 inches some wont bleach some will at 12-18 inches most plants wont bleach some still will
at 18 to 24 inches it be rare for the tops to bleach but what I do notice it the tops I have closer to the light get much bigger
just thought id lay out my observations from the 3 years use of Advanced LED's
but yea it be cool to have some of them led strips and run em through the plants :rofl:

You know I was joking right?

Congratulations on POTM Chronic. :high-five::love::drool::adore:

Congrats on POTM

Ya that I know that advanced LED is the real deal but I def love my mars hydro also

POTM cool. Glad to see you get that. Keepem Green

Thanks Brotha :thumb:

Congrats... did ya see where M-H is adding a Mars 1200 to POTM winners prize list... I don't know if it started with this winner or the next but hopefully it was this month...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

yea I just saw he announced it today maybe ill be lucky enough cause it wasn't shipped yet?
I can only hope ill give it a try ill make a little spot just for that and see how it does :thumb:

Ya that I know that advanced LED is the real deal but I def love my mars hydro also

I started out 3 years ago with my 2 ds-100's and they are still running strong got 2 more years to go hopefully before stuff goes out
but well see I love em I have n o issues with them and my tent is cool enough

Congratulations on POTM - Your plants are always looking good every time I stop around :peace:

Thanks Catman I just threw in a couple beans to germ im a bit late should been couple to a few days ago at the most but itll still pop
gonna have a medi bomb 1 going and another sour diesel :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom