Colorfuldayze Aug-Dec 2014 Auto Grow

Hey CD....just wanted to swoop in and see whats happening....:).....you definately have enough seeds to keep you going for a while:)....girls look beautiful:)........if i dont get to say it before you leave i hope you and yours have a merry christmas and a happy new year....and hope you dont miss home sweet home too much while away:):love:

Hi GD and happy lazy weekend to you sir. Well swooped and thank you for your kind thoughts! I tossed a freshly rolled cone up to you as you swooped :) Halfway through this grow I was in mayday mode thinking the plants were going to fail and was praying that I just get some seed back to reset and start over. Thanks to all of you fine fellow 420ers, I was blessed with plenty of germplasm and then some!
Thank you sincerely for your well wishes and likewise to you Green Dreamz. I'll still be here chatting it up and poking everyone with my inquiries while were traveling. Maybe something 420 worthy will come to pass :) All the best to you GD and thanks again.

:Namaste: :thanks:

I don't think anyone is late, I feel like this is the pre-party for the harvest after party; then of course there is the After After party, where the next grow begins.

Oh I'm so late but I'm in...:popcorn:....:circle-of-love:

A warmest Welcome to you Dennise and thank you for being here! :green_heart:and what jinn said!

I don't think anyone is late, I feel like this is the pre-party for the harvest after party; then of course there is the After After party, where the next grow begins.

Love it jinn! party for the party! Best to you and all!

:Namaste: :blunt:

Hows the forest doing? Bet youll be able to see the smoke through those trees!

:idea: =:bigtoke:

Coming along teatime! I think I might be able to use their trunks as stakes in the garden next grow. Honestly though, I am really considering getting my feet wet with the scrog method on one or two plants in my next grow. I think a couple of the phenotypes I have might respond to it well. Cheers to you kind lady!

:Namaste:

A wish to each of you for a good winter solstice. :Namaste:

colorfuldayze_dec21_3014.JPG

:idea: =:bigtoke:

Coming along teatime! I think I might be able to use their trunks as stakes in the garden next grow. Honestly though, I am really considering getting my feet wet with the scrog method on one or two plants in my next grow. I think a couple of the phenotypes I have might respond to it well. Cheers to you kind lady!

A friend of mine and a bunch of his buddies run a warehouse. Biggest grow I've seen in person. Crazy. Anyway I was in there last night helping him scrog his plants and now my wheels are turning a little. Don't know how to make that work with what I have planned, but the wheels are turning. Maybe a plant or two, for the hell of it. It was a lot of fun weaving the plant through the screen. I think you should go for it!

Hello mate,

This is beautiful :) a think we get just a little glimpse of you in this shot :)

Your garden in amazing...and yes wow, you've got a lovely gene pool there...good for you

Happy warming sunshine coming your way my friend.

Hey Tassie thank you kindly sir! That is the humidor that mrs colorful gave me for Christmas last year. She is a true gem :) It has yet to have real worthy cannabis in it and I have saved it for whenever the next harvest would be. The beachcombing trinkets on top are to cover my nameplate she had engraved in brass. Inside right now is a brand new 5-inch chillum I just purchased and received the beg. of December. I'll post of pic of it tom or the next day when I can. The bud and trim on top is a small whispy one I cut last night, trimmed today, and will smoke tom :)

Thank you for the sunshine Tassie. Best to you sir!

:high-five:

Today has been a 420 kind of a day and some thoughts I thought worthy of discussing :) I made my 420th post today! - just so happened to be at Buckshot's place (cheers sir); The game I wanted to watch started at 4:20 this afternoon; and it's winter solstice today - which is as anywhere a big day for me and is 420 warm fuzzy because that means we begin to gain light and growing outdoors is that much closer!

The garden is cruising along the same as it was on Friday although there have been a bunch of twists and turns along the way. One of them being that I did not start cutting yet, mainly due to needing to give a little extra TLC to a recently adopted rescue pound hound that we have inducted in to our family. She has been so afraid but has come a very long way since last week. We will keep working with her and saturating her with security and love and are patiently awaiting that first tail wag and voice.

Earlier this evening when I powered everything up (manually - which will change big time w/ my forever grow room in February) :) I noticed a significant degree of translocation in the leaves and setting of the buds. I'll post pictures tom. or the next day and plan to start harvesting the top portions tom eve.

With the change in stature of the leaves and buds, I'm starting to see more formed buds, but many of them are whispy. A bummer, although they are coated pretty good with many small triches and should make good medicine. I'm convinced that two of the biggest factors that limited the productivity and quantity in this grow is the pot size and the combination of not adequately managing enviro conditions with having the light too far away from the plants.

Was this supposed to be a short update? :)
Lastly, I made a huge mess in the room tonight. I reconditioned and prepped soil and a pot for the little seedling, planted it nicely (soil was 6.5 ph and 500ppm wet), and then knocked it over amidst all the other plants and pots. I 'repotted it' and I think it should live but we'll see.

Best to all of you.

Thank you for the Winter Solstice wishes... I hope they come full circle :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey there colorful,
Great to see you got your own journal cranking along and even nicer to see its a beautiful jungle of buds and your collecting plenty of seeds :thumb:
Look forward to seeing all of your work mate
And happy winter solstice its a summer solstice for us so lights getting shorter and flowering is shall start setting in on our outdoor girls soon! :)
Hope things are going well mate and happy holidays/christmas!!

Back
Top Bottom