Colorfuldayze Aug-Dec 2014 Auto Grow

Room for a little one? :) :)
Nice big trees in little pots :) same road I've been going down recently!
Anyway bravo on your own cross! Also on getting a journal going. Glad to be here for the ride! :)
Hi LA, it is great to have you here. Thank you for coming along and for your kind words. I took notice of that after rereading and catching up on your journal re: the pot size. best to you sir!

:thanks:

:popcorn:

Nice long legged lady's you got there Colorful.:Namaste:
There beauty's that for sure.:thumb:
Any particular reason your letting them grow so tall,other then the Big Fat Cola's in post #1.?.....:bravo:

Hi Jimmy, I'm glad you are here and thank you sincerely for your kind words for the ladies. :thanks:
After the first couple of generations the resulting genetics have pretty much always just grown like this. They shoot up right at flower/sex expression and the main stem really bulks up and hardens. That said, for this grow the stretch was much more extensive and I think it was mostly due to the high temperatures and my inability to adequately transfer the heat away from the bulb. My only immediate solution was to raise the hood. There are a lot of the budding areas that are thin and whispy but they are filling in more every day. In the end, it was a good learning experience to determine their limits and needs. I will definitely incorporate a more robust HVAC program for my next grow. thanks again Jimmy!

Sub a dub dubbed!

Thanks for the invite CD. Those colas on sticks are mighty impressive.

Looking forward to your next adventure:Namaste:

Welcome drcannabi and thank you kindly :Namaste: Colas on Sticks indeed! Glad to have you here!

Me too thx!

:peace:
Peace Catman. Welcome and thank you for coming, it's always a pleasure sir.
Heya Notorious BAR! Thanks for being here and please pass the popcorn! Cheers

Damn second row...I was only gone 4 hours!

subbd...damn long legs...I like long legs :)

Hello TassieDevil! All hail the great saint of all things Wallaby :) Great to have you hear brother - and it's all front row first class seats here. May I offer you a steamed towel and a packed bubbler :) If you like long legs then this is your club :)

:Namaste: and :thanks:all and best to you!

Hey c - better late than never. Had problems with the truck, couldn't get over here sooner. You know what your ladies remind me of? The Thai sticks we used to buy in the '70s, or what was the other one called, red thread I think. Pot on a stick. Anyway, I'll be in the back manning the turntable, rolling fatties for the crowd. Nice gro, bro.

Hey c - better late than never. Had problems with the truck, couldn't get over here sooner. You know what your ladies remind me of? The Thai sticks we used to buy in the '70s, or what was the other one called, red thread I think. Pot on a stick. Anyway, I'll be in the back manning the turntable, rolling fatties for the crowd. Nice gro, bro.

Sorry to hear about your truck woes too old. I'm glad you're here and thanks for the kind thoughts. You are absolutely right re: the Thai stature. The original seeds came from friends in Germany in the mid 90s. They were growing the various strains on their balcony for years. The ones that I didn't kill the first 2 or three grows were NL Afghan and Ruderalis Skunk. However for all I know it may have come with a handful of other genetics already built in. What I have now from generations of random crosses are three maybe four primary phenotypes. The best looking phenol that I think I'll prioritize for future grows and generations is the one up front in the center of the first picture. Cheers to you too old!

:high-five: :hookah:

I made it Colorful:).....looks great......i didnt see anybody ask but is that a male on the left front?......if so if my eyes arent lying the flowers are opened....maybe its just my eyes and maybe i missed you mentioning it....i know you are crossing....anyway just thought i would ask:).....in for the long haul:)

I made it Colorful:).....looks great......i didnt see anybody ask but is that a male on the left front?......if so if my eyes arent lying the flowers are opened....maybe its just my eyes and maybe i missed you mentioning it....i know you are crossing....anyway just thought i would ask:).....in for the long haul:)
Hiya Green Dreamz, glad you are here. Thank you for coming along and for your kind words. That is indeed the token male I selected this generation to do the majority of the pollinating. I culled a couple of other males a week or so prior to that picture but let some of their flowers so some minor pollinating for some diversity. In the future, I will likely start focusing on one male and I also want to start feminizing and then pollinate the popcorn stems that I lollipop and root at the latter half of the grow. Thanks again GD, all the best to you, Cheers

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom