Congrats! I Have Twins! Two Plants From One Seed, Part One

Re: Congrats! I Have Twins! Two plants from one seed

Hi Brother GT! :love:
Good to see you back! :)

This sounds silly, but do you know how to do the seeds? If you do, never mind.
If not let me know. I can get you really screwed up! :yahoo:
The girls? Look nice and green. :)

I missed your good cheer around here.:Namaste:

note...I can't read it when you use that light green color. Blind as a bat! :thanks:

old med man i may be able to help you. you polinate at the third week of flowering. this gives enough time for the seeds to mature before you harvest. hope this helps

Hi Brother GT! :love:
Good to see you back! :)

This sounds silly, but do you know how to do the seeds? If you do, never mind.
If not let me know. I can get you really screwed up! :yahoo:
The girls? Look nice and green. :)

I missed your good cheer around here.:Namaste:

note...I can't read it when you use that light green color. Blind as a bat! :thanks:

Lol, sorry about the light green! hehe, jus love that color for some odd reason. And LOL, I think I remember reading a disaster in either yours, or maybe munki's journal. And yes, pretty good at getting all viable seeds, no premies. I harvest male pollen and save, and also Female pollen, which is much more difficult, but needed for 'feminised' seeds. And it is so good to be back, I will be in and out due to the internet problem at home and work.:Namaste:

old med man i may be able to help you. you polinate at the third week of flowering. this gives enough time for the seeds to mature before you harvest. hope this helps

:high-five::bravo::cheer::cheer::bravo:

Depends on strain though, flower maturity is crucial though..

A pic update. A very special one.
Another anomally:
100_18791.JPG

100_18762.JPG

100_18751.JPG

100_18741.JPG

100_18731.JPG

100_18721.JPG

Do you see the mutation? That is the male of the two twins. Can anyone tell me the name of the rare mutation?

Never had experience with autoflowers before. Looks like you can still take the hermie and sex with the pure female to get feminized seed. The hermie will create herminized seeds, still good to create feminized seed if you save the pollens to cross breed with different strains. The mutation looks awesome, 11 fingers is quite a sight. How you get those towers of colas for the other plants? Mine never gets that tall...plants looking good and healthy!

Lol, sorry about the light green! hehe, jus love that color for some odd reason. And LOL, I think I remember reading a disaster in either yours, or maybe munki's journal. And yes, pretty good at getting all viable seeds, no premies. I harvest male pollen and save, and also Female pollen, which is much more difficult, but needed for 'feminised' seeds. And it is so good to be back, I will be in and out due to the internet problem at home and work.

Hey GT :)
See what I mean!:cheer:

No, thank goodness it wasn't me having a seed disaster. I have enough seeds to get me to the year 2030. :) That's great that you have done it before and know what you are doing. What I know, I've read here on 420. :)

It's a wonder you have the Internet at all, because of the damage you had in God's Country during those storms.:peace:

wait are there 2 leaves poping out the stem too! 13 leaves!
some strains can have many leaves... Bubba kush when healthy will have 11 point leaves
the mutation your showing is a crazy one. i bet there will be a little nug that grows out of it, ive seen that many times with Bubbas..... cool plant brother it looks verry happy

Never had experience with autoflowers before. Looks like you can still take the hermie and sex with the pure female to get feminized seed. The hermie will create herminized seeds, still good to create feminized seed if you save the pollens to cross breed with different strains. The mutation looks awesome, 11 fingers is quite a sight. How you get those towers of colas for the other plants? Mine never gets that tall...plants looking good and healthy!

I have been working with autos for the past ten years, my friend, constantly trying new strains and combining them with mine until I get my ideal results, which I will one day enter into the medical world, Lord willing. Hydro, my friend, you are a wise one, I hope we can work together some day. And the answer to the colas = Correct light period, defoliation, and good genes. The description of this strain from breeder and seeders says about 30-35g per plant, I would say I blew that out of the water...

Hey GT :)
See what I mean!:cheer:

No, thank goodness it wasn't me having a seed disaster. I have enough seeds to get me to the year 2030. :) That's great that you have done it before and know what you are doing. What I know, I've read here on 420. :)

It's a wonder you have the Internet at all, because of the damage you had in God's Country during those storms.:peace:

Huh?! See what?!? OHH, I think I see what you are talking about, lol!!! That's alot of seeds my friend!!! It is such a glorious thing to have access to such a wonderful place as this, so much love and respect here. Yes, the damage was devestating, but you know us..peace and God bless my friend.:Namaste:

wait are there 2 leaves poping out the stem too! 13 leaves!
some strains can have many leaves... Bubba kush when healthy will have 11 point leaves
the mutation your showing is a crazy one. i bet there will be a little nug that grows out of it, ive seen that many times with Bubbas..... cool plant brother it looks verry happy

Yes, that is correct my buddy, Bubbas are well known for this. This strain has some bubba lineage, and was created in Alabama also, with ruderalis added into the picture about 2 years ago. There has been alot of fine tuning, and we almost have it where we want it. These other mutations(TWINS!!) are a bonus. And I am pretty sure that there will be nugs there, if the plant is lying to me and is female, if not I will exploit it until it is fluently present. peace my friend and God bless!!

Hey, GT! Welcome back!

This post might be of some interest:

Spathe: A growth of leaves or bracts (sub-leaves) fused together which forms a shield around the spadix (protruding flower spike) of the flower.

Entered the Plant Of The Month contest. Everyone please vote for SOMEONE, there are alot of growers out there that deserve the support, and it feels so good when you win an award for hard work!! So get on over there and cast your votes!!!!

High there GT. Glad your back and all is well with the grow. Very interesting pics. I haven't done much growing but it seems you are truly blessed with an abundance of pleasurable experiences. :Namaste:

:peacetwo:

You certainly have a green thumb then, that's for sure!!! And thanks, it is great to be back, I will however be in and out the next couple weeks.

Entered the Plant Of The Month contest. Everyone please vote for SOMEONE, there are alot of growers out there that deserve the support, and it feels so good when you win an award for hard work!! So get on over there and cast your votes!!!!

OK! I'm going to take a look.....with my really critical eye...and see what your up to. Your so right. It's like a pat on the back to win, but it's still fun just to enter. :)

Vote folks...it really makes sense to reward folks for their efforts! :bravo:

10yrs with autos! When I grow some and have questions now I know who to ask. How does one enter into the medical world? Just recently started defoliating the girls during flowering (after 30days), will see how it takes off.

Back
Top Bottom