CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

Now here is the list on the strains I have going in veg. I will be popping more beans very soon to add to the list growing.
chemdog sour d
afghan kush
Super Silver Haze
Bomb THC
Fruit spirit
Snow Goddess
Sleeze OG
White Widow
Histeper
Bomb Berry
Cotton Candy
Train Wreck
Chronic juice
32 Pusher
Straw Berry Blue
Big Buds
Hawaiian Haze
FLO
Bomb ICE
LA Confidential

Thank you all for stopping by and trust me I will have these girl whipped back in shape in no time. Keep it growing green my friends. :passitleft:

They are hardy plants and hard to kill :)

Jesus brother? My head would be spinning if I had to keep track of all those strains. Good luck keeping your sanity :goof: :lot-o-toke: :rofl:

Hello!!!! 420 mag. I got some new beans in the house. I will be doing each of them in a start to finish with ONLY Mars Hydro Lights.
Lets start this post with a break down of the four I got. Now there is 12 of each so 48 in total.

Candy Cane. is a auto. It is Ak47 x Mango x White widow
Early Miss. is a auto. It is Bigbuds x white widow
Crow Royal. Is reg. It is Blueberry x Purple Kush
White Cookies is a reg. It is White widow x Girl Scout Cookies

I will be with out a doubt going to order more. I got my eyes one the Ice Train, White Voodoo, Dark Angel and the Purple Kush
They took about 5 days to get here. Here is some pic of the goodness

SAM_07542.JPG
SAM_07553.JPG
SAM_07565.JPG

The veg room girls are very happen again, got the all back on track. Will be cloning a few and putting them all into flower real soon to make room for more strains.
SAM_07574.JPG
SAM_07584.JPG
SAM_07599.JPG

Now the three girls in the main flower room are making a come back under the scrog nets. I told some viewers do not count your chickens before the hatch. Given enough love they may just make a killer come back. Not being grown for the scrog nets and being over a year old they are showing the will to come back. We will see in another week what they got in them to fill them nets. I love the hard grows and showing everything is not easy. Well its been fun and will see you all soon. Keep it growing green and smoke it up. :passitleft:

SAM_07608.JPG
SAM_07608.JPG
SAM_076110.JPG
SAM_076110.JPG
SAM_076215.JPG
SAM_076315.JPG
SAM_076419.JPG
SAM_076516.JPG

See you on the cannabis talk show shadowman good to see you back growing them girls hard. Talk soon..

Yea I caught that story about Missouri and the lame shit they are doing, it kills me when people think they have the right to tell others what is best for them. Just a bunch of Richard Craniums running around douching it up for others. Sorry about that, can I say that or am I too P(I)C: Politically In-Correct. I was at the Mile High Club today head banging.

Good luck with those three ladies.

Yea I caught that story about Missouri and the lame shit they are doing, it kills me when people think they have the right to tell others what is best for them. Just a bunch of Richard Craniums running around douching it up for others. Sorry about that, can I say that or am I too P(I)C: Politically In-Correct. I was at the Mile High Club today head banging.

I agree with you 100% Maybe tonight we might dj some tunes in the mile high.

Good luck with those three ladies.

Thank you

Looking Busy as Usual Brotha CO :thumb:

Good to see you bortha. I hope all is going well or you and the family.

So I forgot to add the Last bean I have for the Sweet Confidential. This is the last one and will be popped with all the others very soon. As most of you know good beans don't come cheap, my the force be with me.

SAM_076921.JPG
SAM_077122.JPG

thats an awsone collection of stains CO, have you ever thought of breeding before? i would deffinatly buy some local Colorado seeds form a grower like you if you ever decided to go that route and you sure have quite a few strains to play with :high-five: just a thought.

and those plants all look like there coming back keep up the good work :Namaste:

thats an awsone collection of stains CO, have you ever thought of breeding before? i would deffinatly buy some local Colorado seeds form a grower like you if you ever decided to go that route and you sure have quite a few strains to play with :high-five: just a thought.

and those plants all look like there coming back keep up the good work :Namaste:

I have two strain that I have just got done back crossing to square them off. The 32 pusher is one, It is mixed with THC and bigbud smells like fresh cut grapefruit. The second one is the Histeper. Is Flo with chem dawg. Smells like coffee and gives and super high, taste like chem dawg. Now I have reg beans of supper silver haze and Afghan Kush that I am thinking of mixing the males with some of the girls I got. I will be making the time soon to do some breeding and might just do a video series on it. To do right it takes a lot of growing and time. It is not just taking a male and letting it pollen the girls. After that happens you got to pop a bunch of the beans and look for what you want in the plant meaning how each one grows then flower and watch which one flowers the way you want with smells size so on so on. Then you take the ones you like and back cross them back with the mother of father depending on what is trying to be done to get them squared back up. Without doing that every bean will be way different phenotype and genotype from one bean to the next . Getting them squared to me is the only way to go so each one is mostly the same.

i understand man its a complex thing to do, hopefully if you ever get a good pheno of a strain or anything we would love to show case some seeds your working on, i would love for you to make a breeding series. :circle-of-love:

i understand man its a complex thing to do, hopefully if you ever get a good pheno of a strain or anything we would love to show case some seeds your working on, i would love for you to make a breeding series. :circle-of-love:

I messaged you. :passitleft:

Those come from The Bank? That's the same cube and setup that my Black Eyed Katy came in. Looking forward to seeing some more Colorado genetics. :thumb:

Yup from the bank. I also have some 303 seeds, snow goddess and chemdog sour d.

Messaged back :volcano-smiley: and yep cant wait to see some real Colorado genetics going. I've heard ppl say we have the best herb but I honestly feel like its hard to beat some of the outdoors in northern California. Now I think we can make Colorado the best indoor state :thumb: and if there's someone that can add to that im sure your one of our guys :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom