CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

Gotta love some purp, my roommate wants some GDP so bad

Hey CO im a newbie to 420 first time posting on a journal but I have been reading your journals and watching your videos and I must say this is great stuff. I am on my first grow and I was very excited to see your new beans from CK I am 2 weeks into flower with there white cookies and I can't wait for you to grow that strain to see how I stack up with a master. Thanks for all of the great information and time you take to teach.

Hey CO im a newbie to 420 first time posting on a journal but I have been reading your journals and watching your videos and I must say this is great stuff. I am on my first grow and I was very excited to see your new beans from CK I am 2 weeks into flower with there white cookies and I can't wait for you to grow that strain to see how I stack up with a master. Thanks for all of the great information and time you take to teach.

Thank you for taking you time to read and watching my post, I appreciate hearing your feed back. You have came to the right place to be with the best cannabis family on the net. I will be popping all the beans very soon. Make sure you keep me up to date on your grow I would like to follow along. I am sure you will do fine. Keep it growing green my friend :passitleft:

A little update. I am working on moving my veg room the plants are still in the old room and doing very well. I have been using microbe powder with the nute feed and plants turned around quick with nice green happy growth. When I get the veg room moved over I will be popping a bunch of beans and starting the start to finish on all of them. For now I am just keeping a close eye on all the plants and will be moving the pepper plants outside today which will give me more room in the room to move around and plants to grow. I will be adding some hydro growing to my forums very soon as well more to come on that latter.
SAM_077322.JPG
SAM_077516.JPG
SAM_077618.JPG
SAM_077719.JPG
SAM_077822.JPG

The clones are rooted and one I transplanted in a solo cup. 5 days and roots like every time just a heat pad and B1 works every time. No fancy over priced clone crap nutes needed. All that crap is a joke and stealing money from growers.
SAM_077428.JPG

The year + old mothers are doing very well and lots of new growth. I am giving them two more weeks max and they will be flipped to flower. I brought temps up in there room to help promote veg growth. Was at 71 now 76. the cooler the temp is the slower the growth so changing can make plants grow to your time needs if done right.
SAM_078214.JPG
SAM_078316.JPG
SAM_077914.JPG
SAM_078015.JPG
SAM_078114.JPG

Four of the test grows that were in the 5x5 tent are on the drying rack. I only trimmed the parts worth smoking. Its not much but only needed for testing to see if I want to grow them big.
SAM_078414.JPG

Well videos coming soon and 5x5 lower updated with the chronic juice in there. Thank you all for stopping by keep it growing green.

20150604_184232.jpg
20150604_184155.jpg
Hello again CO I don't currently have a grow journal going but her is a picture of the white Cookies plant I have. It's a short very bushy plant.

Nice pic I like the size makes it very easy to see. Short and bushy is going to make a awesome girl to go under the scrog. I can't wait to get these beans in the soil. Keep in touch with your grow it will help me out to know what to look for when I pop mine.

wow Cofinest that looks like some intensive training and defol. Will all that fill in once flowering and bring in the budness? I'm looking forward to the end results :)

Well all my plants I grow to scrog would already have filled in, These were not grown to flower they were just clone mothers that have now turned 1 year and 3 months, I wanted to do something with some major challenge and see is they could bounce back with there old age. I got tiered of growing easy stuff so this is one of my fun grows and only mother nature knows what they will decide to do. I look around and see most of use big growers tend to always show the easy shit and I am not always going to show the stuff I walk threw with know problems. I am not in to all the cannabis posting for getting sponsors and free shit like I see most of the big grower doing, I am in it for the growing and TRUE MEDS not the shit they preach doing and have 20 or more companies giving them free shit. We all have our own reasons and there is mine a NO B.S grower is what I am and not afraid to setup and to grows like this. Win or lose this grow I will still be happy with myself knowing I still tried it and not have to worry about losing a sponsor over it lmfao. Way to many USED CAR SALE'S MEN GROWER'S out here and you will never see that shit from me. I show what ever works for me and bought all my shit. I learned a long time ago not to give up on my plants and just stick with the over achiever plants. I thought most of my viewers would like to see me step up and show a challenge grow to maybe enjoy to see these old girls flower out. Either way it go's I will show what happens. For me its the love of growing and not cash cropping. I appreciate you stopping by and hope you enjoy the show Sorry for the rant I spent to much time today looking around and seen to much B.S LOL . :passitleft:

I always love it when you rant CO Finest. A no BS, tell it like it is kind of a guy and I like it like that. Just my opinion. :high-five:

CO Finest rocking "Hydro"? I think your going to need a bigger room & a new journal. :thedoubletake:

Question: Did your mother plants have any clones that had clones? If they did can you upgrade them to Grandma? Old enough to know better and young enough to do it again. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I always love it when you rant CO Finest. A no BS, tell it like it is kind of a guy and I like it like that. Just my opinion. :high-five:

CO Finest rocking "Hydro"? I think your going to need a bigger room & a new journal. :thedoubletake:

Question: Did your mother plants have any clones that had clones? If they did can you upgrade them to Grandma? Old enough to know better and young enough to do it again. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hell yes. I am rocking a 5x10 right now with two 20gallon and 50 gall rez rdwc but will do some to share on here. lol no all clones came off the mothers and one of the best has took over at 9 months. Now keep in mind the train has been in the family clone only sense 1996 and still makes bomb ass cannabis

Well all my plants I grow to scrog would already have filled in, These were not grown to flower they were just clone mothers that have now turned 1 year and 3 months, I wanted to do something with some major challenge and see is they could bounce back with there old age. I got tiered of growing easy stuff so this is one of my fun grows and only mother nature knows what they will decide to do. I look around and see most of use big growers tend to always show the easy shit and I am not always going to show the stuff I walk threw with know problems. I am not in to all the cannabis posting for getting sponsors and free shit like I see most of the big grower doing, I am in it for the growing and TRUE MEDS not the shit they preach doing and have 20 or more companies giving them free shit. We all have our own reasons and there is mine a NO B.S grower is what I am and not afraid to setup and to grows like this. Win or lose this grow I will still be happy with myself knowing I still tried it and not have to worry about losing a sponsor over it lmfao. Way to many USED CAR SALE'S MEN GROWER'S out here and you will never see that shit from me. I show what ever works for me and bought all my shit. I learned a long time ago not to give up on my plants and just stick with the over achiever plants. I thought most of my viewers would like to see me step up and show a challenge grow to maybe enjoy to see these old girls flower out. Either way it go's I will show what happens. For me its the love of growing and not cash cropping. I appreciate you stopping by and hope you enjoy the show Sorry for the rant I spent to much time today looking around and seen to much B.S LOL . :passitleft:

Props to you CO Finest. I think many new growers have access to the internet and good soil and good fertilizers that they don't know what its like to have things go haywire in a grow. Some people in journals when bad things happen want to cull and start over. I always encourage them to deal with the problems and make it to harvest and say "it will make them a better grower".

Thanks for keeping it real. + reps

I understand that BS Cofinest. I almost got involved in some myself but decided that I wouldn't be selling out and offering a fake review of a product that I'd never tried just so that I could receive a free light, terribly bad form and I was quite disappointed with the company offering it. I'm currently using 2x 96x3w Reflectors for vegging and a 1600w (thanks to your Youtube vids) light for flowering. That will be plenty and greed has no need to come into it. Anyway I'm mixing up things myself on this next grow, will be running before I can walk so to speak but any advice that you have to offer would be greatly appreciated. All the best and I'm looking forward to seeing the end results of your grow :thumb:

I understand that BS Cofinest. I almost got involved in some myself but decided that I wouldn't be selling out and offering a fake review of a product that I'd never tried just so that I could receive a free light, terribly bad form and I was quite disappointed with the company offering it. I'm currently using 2x 96x3w Reflectors for vegging and a 1600w (thanks to your Youtube vids) light for flowering. That will be plenty and greed has no need to come into it. Anyway I'm mixing up things myself on this next grow, will be running before I can walk so to speak but any advice that you have to offer would be greatly appreciated. All the best and I'm looking forward to seeing the end results of your grow :thumb:

I understand your view man I can see the offer as a bribe but I only reviewed products ive used and they are fine with that so I feel like they are just asking customers that have used there products to help them out with there new venture. I would have done it if they had just asked but the offer must made it that much better. But with all that said I can see where your coming from and respect your integrity, we could use more ppl with it these days

Outstanding to hear you did not get bought out much respect as you are one of the few that has seen the behind the doors talk on becoming what I call a used car sales man lol. I wont say any names but one of the of the big growers on youtube has done this, started out saying this led company sucks and not good and this led is better so on so on and NOW look at what lights and grow tent hes using LMFAO two face Sale out and had the nerve to talk shit about one of the best,biggest hydro growers on the net cuz hes trying to make himself look better to get more free shit. Now some growers are straight up but unless you know them for real you will never no friend or foe. Anyways no need to get back into that, Give me the full low down on what you got planed and I will give my input on everything I can. Its bad ass to have other growers to give out ideas and feed off of info. I work with a few real good friends I grow with around my town and some times I may see something I may have over looked or another grower may bring it up. Can't wait to see what you got cooking. Keep in touch and remember as you get more well known the more b.s comes your way so just keep doing your thing and look the other way from the haters and keep it real brotha :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom