Re: cronichemp's first indoor dwc 60 day wonder and nycd

Wooooooooooo Weeeeeeee....!!! They look great! :thumb:

:thanks:
and
:Namaste:
i appreciate your comments omm and everyone else

Looking great Chronic!

Beautiful buds starting to develope for you. Nice job! :high-five:

As far as the conversation on stem strengthening,I agree on the Silica as OMM suggested, I use it every feeding until I flush (I'm growing hydro fwiw). For air movement, I use a pretty light fan, and just keep the air moving. The stems don't need to be moved much at all to be stronger, a light light wiggle/jiggle is all it takes in my experience. Enough light is important too so they don't stretch too much.

Happy 420 day!!

Looking great Chronic!

Beautiful buds starting to develope for you. Nice job! :high-five:

As far as the conversation on stem strengthening,I agree on the Silica as OMM suggested, I use it every feeding until I flush (I'm growing hydro fwiw). For air movement, I use a pretty light fan, and just keep the air moving. The stems don't need to be moved much at all to be stronger, a light light wiggle/jiggle is all it takes in my experience. Enough light is important too so they don't stretch too much.

Happy 420 day!!

:thanks: X
and a happy 420 to you too
and a happy 420 to everyone
:thumb:

1 more week on the 60 day wonder and well see if its time to flush
the nycd is starting to bud nicely
maybe a few pics later

wanna post new pics but i dont know how with this new system tried on my other thread but it didnt come out

ok i got it figured out
i think here are the ladies
60 day wonder
DSC014653.JPG

DSC014643.JPG

DSC014631.JPG

DSC014622.JPG

nycd

DSC014613.JPG

DSC014604.JPG

DSC014592.JPG

hope you all like

Nice pix my friend....snow in Hawaii !

thx OMM
hope it gets more snow by the time i flush lol
i might throw a led or 2 to finish the nycd and to start flowering the clone i fimmed
and the white widow :Namaste:

i'm here still looking my grow is crazy right now maui grow and watching how this go's.Dont want to steel the spot light but i will start a grow so every one can see good good nice grow

:bravo:

i'm here still looking my grow is crazy right now maui grow and watching how this go's.Dont want to steel the spot light but i will start a grow so every one can see good good nice grow

sweet ill take a look see when you do
just drop a sig next time your on my thread

Hey Thanks for swinging by! I have the same light set up as you do I have some really nice buds from it, I used the less is more approach, Didnt really know anything about even growing a tomato never mind MJ, I have had my ups and down during this but I wouldnt trade the experience for anything. Did you get to see my journal from the beginning? Well I guess I am on board with you, I am only watching a couple grows right now, and as for the Trichs! I will not use a microscope I will use a magnifying glass, but you can really see how well they are doing by the naked eye! Im posting some pics later today! Thanks for swinging by!

Back
Top Bottom