Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Add great white shark or orca liquid to res and they will explode. keep water temps.around 68f. Don't put cloner directly under a light. That will make all the difference.

Thanks for the reply. Will try adding great white shark...would you do the from the start? And how much per gallon? Also, they dont have direct light just a 60w lightbulb and indirect light from flower room. Water temps unsure of but probably get up there. Have the pump running 24/7 (it's 400gph); should I be cycling pump? Do you put frozen bottle of water in to keep temps down or?

Sorry for all the questions. I got everything else down but want to cut my cloning time down and get great roots like yours in 14 days.

Thanks again

Hiker thanks for the input on scoring the roots, maybe i'll try it some time but ive never needed to do it so far.

I take vids on my phone. i make sure GPS and data roaming is off, i then put video on pc then post to a youtube account i created using anonymous details. i can PM u details how to do it if u like.

To be honest i dont want to have my setup taken from me but i have no fear of the law. Im seen as a criminal but i dont hurt anyone, im not a ruthless gangster. Im a family man and everyone that works for me is well looked after. The police would have people believe im evil, but i think im one of the good commercial growers, i care what goes into my plants and i dont bulk them up with crap.

For the record, this is a legal space. i protect its identity to stop thieves and scumbags robbing it.

You're welcome. It sounded like you thought the idea was crazy, so I wanted to share that it's something I've known about for decades. It is necessary? Will it make them grow faster? I'm not sure. I think it does help transplants recover quicker, but that could be cognitive dissonance in action. :blalol:

I've been wanting to post a video of my build for awhile, but it's security that worries me mostly. My grow IS a legal grow according to WA state law, but none of us are legal according to federal law in the US. I live a pretty conservative community though, so stealth is still a top priority here. :winkyface:

It sounds like you're taking the same precautions I planned to. I appreciate you're willingness to help. I'm an IT guy, so I'll probably figure it out OK. I just need to sit down and setup an anonymous Youtube account.

Thanks again Cult. I'm glad your legal issues are resolved and your around more again. I totally agree with you about the attitude others have towards us. There is nothing wrong with us growing this plant. We're providing a service that helps society IMHO. Any negatives are the result of the laws, not the cannabis. You can be in this industry and still maintain integrity and ethics. The 'Golden Rule' does a good job of covering any situation I've come across so far. :Namaste:

i was reading thru jon705's recent soil grow and it sounded like he had you almost convinced to give soil a try. not so?

Yes. I'm currently cooking up.some.super soil for use. It's.not that I have never grown soil, I started out coco and soil and have grown many plants in it. Just not in super soils. I am planning on retailing my soil via online purchases once I've done a test round. I'm convinced it's great for perpetual growing but.not for start to.finish grows with no separate veg area. I have perpetual spaces so it could benefit me greatly. I plan on.documenting a soil grow in this space.

Thanks for the reply. Will try adding great white shark...would you do the from the start? And how much per gallon? Also, they dont have direct light just a 60w lightbulb and indirect light from flower room. Water temps unsure of but probably get up there. Have the pump running 24/7 (it's 400gph); should I be cycling pump? Do you put frozen bottle of water in to keep temps down or?

Sorry for all the questions. I got everything else down but want to cut my cloning time down and get great roots like yours in 14 days.

Thanks again

Have pump running 24/7. Add great white straight away. It's concentrated so u only.need 1 scoop per 10gallon. Ull figure it out mate, just takes a little patients and.practice. It greatly matters how.u.treat.ur mothers and the strain u use also.

just joined very sophisticated grow by a nice guy.i just read through seven pages and watched your vids very informative.i would like to do this on that scale but i would end up under the jail!!the golden rule some of you speak of is the most important. I have been to jail five times for cannabis twice for growing.if i didnt have 420 i woulda prob broke silence by now.I just tell a buncha strangers lol.i will be silently following until i have a ? thank you for showing your knowledge and grow!!

Hey cults,
I keep the maxi jet 1000 in a water butt and it feeds into 13mm pipeing comming out from top of water butt (lid) and runs to 4mm pipes with drippers to individual pots, set like a Wilma but I have big trays for more space.
I guess it's run to waste as there fed bit by bit and the extra water on trays are evaporated from the heat ect.
It's straight forward really but just the pressure of the maxijet causes it to keep feeding through drippers when pump is off, what is annoying as 200L can cause floods lool. Was just hoping there was a pump out there that don't cause this problem, btw tried using the maxi 500 but not strong enough.

just joined very sophisticated grow by a nice guy.i just read through seven pages and watched your vids very informative.i would like to do this on that scale but i would end up under the jail!!the golden rule some of you speak of is the most important. I have been to jail five times for cannabis twice for growing.if i didnt have 420 i woulda prob broke silence by now.I just tell a buncha strangers lol.i will be silently following until i have a ? thank you for showing your knowledge and grow!!

welcome

been there and had the t-shirt mate. dont et that stop u growing. remember loose lips sink ships!

Hey cults,
I keep the maxi jet 1000 in a water butt and it feeds into 13mm pipeing comming out from top of water butt (lid) and runs to 4mm pipes with drippers to individual pots, set like a Wilma but I have big trays for more space.
I guess it's run to waste as there fed bit by bit and the extra water on trays are evaporated from the heat ect.
It's straight forward really but just the pressure of the maxijet causes it to keep feeding through drippers when pump is off, what is annoying as 200L can cause floods lool. Was just hoping there was a pump out there that don't cause this problem, btw tried using the maxi 500 but not strong enough.

The answer is i dont know mate as i never run drippers on run to waste, always recirculating. there might be a valve u can add to the line coming from ur pump that stops this pressure though.

so repotted the small plants today, they been in little pots about 5 days. heres a few pics of that and the veg room. it still not setup right, just havent had time with sorting other grows out but will get it finished this week.

the first pic is off a plant thats been vegging 6 weeks in a 11litre pot. u can see the great work of the great white shark beneficials.

DSC_01499.JPG

veg room

DSC_01546.JPG
DSC_01564.JPG
DSC_01574.JPG
DSC_01605.JPG
DSC_01693.JPG
DSC_01725.JPG
DSC_01736.JPG
DSC_01716.JPG

Flower room

DSC_01664.JPG
DSC_01652.JPG
DSC_01682.JPG

well most of the us has a 1-99 plant charge. so it gets worse after 99 so i say go hard or go home but its somethig about 99 plants that sounds like alot.but if its the same jail time for 1 as it is 99 and you have the space and funds theres no reason not too!!And it matters who your lawyer is.If you have the money call the best guy in the book that handles drug charges and drop 10k in his hands so you have someone to bail you out and defend you off the jump,no matter how much you lost you still have that much.Im sure cultivator has thought about this or may even be doing it.This is sound advice if you have the cash.And i feel like cultivator im not gonna bow out of the game cause the fuzz wants to bust me for some herbs!

SO Cult when all is finished what I have seen with the different rooms in summary is a grow/clone area, a Veg room, and a bloom/flowering room?

You mentioned two rooms 3x5 meters and using 12 600watt set ups. is that 6 600 watt set ups in each of the 3x5 meter rooms or is it going to be 12 600watt in each 3x5 meter room for a total of 24 600 watt set-ups?.
I was trying to count how many 600watt air cooled lights you have hanging but I couldn't get a good count. In one of your videos you made mention of switching them over to LED set up...great idea by the way! I am a firm believer in LED lights.

A 5 x 3 meter room Is roughly 16'x 10' for a total of 160 sqft. a 4'x4' room is 16 sqft. SO basically this room is like having 10 4'x4' rooms all into one space. It would make sense to have 12 600 watt lights for a space this size. SO I am thinking this is what your plans are. Am I correct? Ofcourse You do want to switch to LED light so what is your plan? Will you fill one full room up with LED for just the veggie or the Bloom room? Or with the convience of how LED lights are would you just grow your veggie and then switch your LED to bloom keeping the plants located in the same room during the entire grow/veg/flower growth period( or at least the entire veg/flowering period).

Which route would you choose if you were to have sort of a sponsor for one full room?(as in no upfront cost aside from shipping maybe until you have had a full grow and didn't feel the need to upgrade to a higher watt LED light set-up)

I love this journal and after looking through it I been feeling out as to whether or not I can arrange with you a special sponsorship agreement with my Intelligent Gro Intensity series LED lights.

I did some math and spent a good amount of time configuring what I think would be perfect in covering the 5x3 meter room. I came up with 12 of our mid sized LED panels. 4 rows of 3 panels. which would all be daisy chained together in two groups of 6 LED's. This would be what I would recommend as far as getting a complete foot print coverage of your 5x3 meter room. However I do have a Large pannel double in size which would mean more energy would be getting more photons being measured at the plant, per second, per square meter caring more energy to the plant similar to the difference between the way a 600watt is to a 1000watt HPS system as the foot print coverage may not be too much more but the amount of lumens is increased per square meter.If the larger one's interested you then I would suggest 9 but the foot print of those 9 would be more closer to 9' x 15' in stead of the 16' x 10' space you have(5x3 meter)

So as far as the best value for would be to have 12 of my mid size LED panel versus 9 of our largest size Intelligent-Gro LED panels The cost would be similar in total but you can make sure your getting the best foot print if the mid size was the one used for your room. The price between the two models is $710 each for mid versus $1250 for the largest size which is two of the $710 units built into one(doubled the mid size..I know I am being redundant..Im stoned....:) This is before the 420mag discount which has yet to be determined!
I don't think you would be disappointed with the versatility that Intelligent-Gro LED lights offer which can be fully programmable on an hour by hour 24/7 cycle! the larger LED actual max power usage is 540 watts and the mid size 270 watts. But saving energy at the expensive of a lower yield even if you produce more thc and resin with an LED is not worth the sacrifice . So as you had mentioned to me before making sure the LED can produce Yield-wise an equivalent amount is an important factor that can not be ignored.

I am currently constructing my website but if you want a small glimpse of my product I have yet to upload all data on the units but have a lot up already.
Check it out. I am still finishing the testing phase of my first product and will be finished in 3 weeks where I will then be ready to ship and take orders for any interested parties.

For those who need to know I am a New sponsor and are in the middle of having my banners being created right over the next few days which is why I am not in the 420mag sponsor section as of yet.

Its a new day... It's a new life... Its a new LED Intelligent Light!

To clarify this set up:

Its a perpetual grow space. Veg area is running 2 600w mh and several CFLS and T5's which are still to be added. The flower room consists of 12 x 600w hps and there will be 4 plants per light.

At the moment the space isnt running at full capacity as the flower room has just been completed and the veg area isnt finished yet, currently there are 19 plants under 7 lights.

The plan is to keep the room as is and use HID lighting until such a time that i can trial some LED lighting. If i have the right LED lights i will convert both veg and flower room to LED and also convert multiple other spaces to LED.

I really need to be sure the yield will be just as good or as close as can be using LED's, im prepared to take a 15% hit on yield for 2 reasons. firstly i have never grown with LED's before and i would have to figure out how to get the best from them and secondly i would have slightly lower running costs so i can have some margin for a little less yield. Any losses more than 15% would be useless. I would expect to get 300oz dry off 12 600w hps max but a but average day would be 250-270oz.

By the way, thanks for your interest in my journal and your offer of sponsorship. I will provide further info via PM.

would be nice to see you running those led's
id like to see if they can produce which is the bottom line
besides the quality of the product
Happy Munchday Cult :thumb:

It sounds like your Veg room could use some LED love and care. Once you get to the flowering stage most of the hard work like pruning your plants is done. But Veggie stage is very important a good Vegetative growth stage done right can make just as much of a difference to the total yield as the need for having a good Flowering growth stage done right.

I suppose if you used the LED's for the veg period and then finished the plants off in the 600w HPS flowering room. You can still get a good idea about the led lights if the yield is what you would expect. Don't you think? That would I guess be one way to pass the test by just using them LED panels to start in your veg room. I just don't know. Anyone have any thoughts?

I suppose if you put a wall or divider down the middle of both veg and flower rooms then instead of filling one full veg room up with LED's to test you can do a full run test side by side comparison with out interrupting your continuous grow cycles. SOunds expensive...lmao:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom