Cultivators Play Pen

Cheers again my mate :) I've just been giving hem water....no wonder they're taking forever to grow lol :)

Hey oz, its great your so committed to learning the grow. I've been doing it awhile and I'm not saying I'm pro or anything by any means,.. But cults so righr( as he always is ) about just growing a couple cycles and learning the plants, how they grow and act and how they respond to things good and bad. If you just start and replicate somebody else's grow you might not get a good understanding of what your doing if that makes sense? It takes along time to really learn and understand something and that's half the fun of it. After all the money will come and go but the satisfaction you yield from making your product will last forever:) I don't mean any disrespect or mean to say your doing something wrong mate don't take it the wrong way please, I was helpin someone else in a different post and was explaining them the same thing,, and most of all enjoy yourself! Hope I'm not out of line here just my two cents., keep up great work :thumb:

Hey Bob. It's great advice and really appreciate it. Believe me, there is no one I respect more than Cult. His journals, his grows, his reputation on the 420 community all prove his credentials. And I shall allow some of the girls to "do their thing". But I also want to try the training along side.....even if it's just for comparrison purposes mate. That way I cn learn and contrast/compare :)

Hey Bob. It's great advice and really appreciate it. Believe me, there is no one I respect more than Cult. His journals, his grows, his reputation on the 420 community all prove his credentials. And I shall allow some of the girls to "do their thing". But I also want to try the training along side.....even if it's just for comparrison purposes mate. That way I cn learn and contrast/compare

Thanks mate, means alot.

Hi mate hows it going? all good in the world of autos?

Hey...it's humour and written in jest bro.......she'd have to be there 6 weeks 24/7 to earn £60........and that'd be bribes for her to fooooook off lol :)

Finally, remember im from the uk and my humour reflects that. I may come across as sarcastic at times but its prob me trying to be funny. if anyone thinks anything i say is offensive, just let me know. I know Americans can be sensitive haha haha.

You offensive prick! :winkyface: :rofl:

Sorry I missed your new journal! I like the intro. It's good to know your legal issues are resolved and you're still posting. :Namaste:
I also like the idea of a play ground grow. :thumb:

I hear ya Cult, that time of the year for me! Busy busy busy!

Back
Top Bottom