Cultivators Play Pen

Happy Thurweed day Cultivator cant wait to see the plants out of those 10 buckets :thumb:

how far is the spacing between the 5 gallon buckets?

These are 27litre buckets with a spacing of between 50-70cm. Its a little bit rag tag as its been cut up and moved around alot. this came from a 30 pot system so has been moved around slightly to fit this space.

the buckets will be covered in thick black plastic once i start to stop light getting into res. White buckets arent a good idea to grow in. im too lazy too paint them lol.

I'll veg 3 weeks max. and pull double figures off each plant.

sorry if I missed it

what size of piping is that connecting buckets?
what size of pump is pushing all that water/nutrient solution??

Cult-, sorry to bother here. Which size of pot would you use to flower in Coco? thankssss

welcome mate

pleased u like what u see.

u can flower in anything from 2litres mate. it just depends on ur space and how big u want ur plants. A very general rule would be 9 plants in 11-15 litre pots per 600-1000w light, but thats by no means a fixed rule.

hello,
woww, great job!
I love

welcome to my journal. dont be shy here and ask any thing u want :peace:

sorry if I missed it

what size of piping is that connecting buckets?
what size of pump is pushing all that water/nutrient solution??

pipework is 1 3/4 inch using tank connectors at the buckets. all simple plumbing supplies available in any plumbing centre or ebay.

i use a maxijet1000 (1000lph) pump to PULL the water around the system. this is more than adequate for 10 pots. i'll use a 75litre per min airpump to oxygenate the system.

I still havent got around to setting it up but i'll talk about it more in a vid wen i do ;)

So heres some pics of grow 2. Its day 9 from flip to 12/12. Plants are being fed:

AN PH perfect 3 part 3.5ml/litre
AN Bud Ignitor (excellent product, highly recommend) 2ml/litre
AN Voodoo Juice 2ml/litre
Great White Shark powder (another exceptional product, highly recommend) 1 teaspoon per 8litres
Liquid Seaweed 2ml/litre
Cannazyme 2.5ml/litre

Plants are super healthy but getting crowded. I will wait until first buds start to form then defoliate and lollipop to open up the canopy. Ideally id like to add more lighting but that isnt an option in this space right now. So i am running 2x1000w hps over 18-20 (cant quite remember number) plants. im only running 12 next round but will use bigger pots and train more.

20140103_124830.jpg
20140103_124501.jpg
20140103_124512.jpg
20140103_124349.jpg
20140103_124344.jpg
20140103_124529.jpg
20140103_125119.jpg
20140103_125129.jpg
20140103_125149.jpg
20140103_125412.jpg

Perfect Temps and Humidity

20140103_125157.jpg

Heres some clones i took on monday. starting to root already in my aerocloner:

20140103_172016.jpg
20140103_172021.jpg

Beautiful Cult.Your update's all ways make me want to go play in garden.I have been trying some of that main stem breaking I saw in one of the older post.They do bounce right back after a day or so.Some that I snapped went straight back up while I was gone for 5 day's.Gonna snap again and tie this time.Just experimenting.Not my grow style as of now.:thumb:

I'm learning that mate :) my tent is ALWAYS clean, temps fairly stable (82-87f), RH around 48-50.........my girls are looking better and better. Especially those mental autos lol :) Think I'm getting the environment sorted now with you, LA, Alex, A.G, and loads of others giving great advice :)

Looking good as usual cults, the GBM seems to be doing well. I've herd it hasn't got iron and something else in it or maybe it's the sensi product but I'm sure you can avoid that if anything.

What is great white shark simalar to and is that liquid seaweed like an b-52??

Also I've noticed I've had like white slime in my resivoir on my air stones and I'm assuming it's the carboload? I'm on week 4 drip feeding coco but ran out of piranha, would it still be ok to use carboload later in the weeks as I'm gonna use bud Xl with Dutch pro explode?
This is with canna aqua...

Apologies for constant questions but I'm just like you can't get enough of this hobbie and want to just master it.

Still not found a formula I'm satisfied with but due to be stocking up on nutes soon and considering gmb or sensi ph perfect as a base. :)

Back
Top Bottom