Curso's True High Brix!

IMG_20140620_091304.jpg
How about now?

Well...Everything got some added support, cleaned up and sprayed with stress. I use stress when I defoliate and it'll help the bulking process. I separated the leaf as I took it. I might do another plant with specific soil to the strain. I just haven't decided what strain yet. I am thinking Lost Coast Hashplant, but we'll see. Other than that, things are fantastic today.

Well things are shaping up well this round. They responded very well to the last spray of brix. They went straight into bulk mode, which is what I was after. They'll all get some energy/tea this morning. The HSO Sour Diesel #2 is so awesome. I could pull it today and be extreamly happy with it. But I wont. I think she has a lot more to give. Plus I grabbed some Pineapple Skunk from the hydro grow. Its pretty tasty. Nothing tasty like HB, but still gets me baked. My tolerance to my HB meds is pretty high, so I don't mind smoking a 1/2 or so of the hydro it gets me baked for a couple days. But yeah man everything is good in my grow...I might take some pics at some point.

"Might"? We need our Vitamin Curso, daily...almost daily is good too.. :)
Oh I take a handful of vitamins too bro. I take brain power vitamins, alpha brain and a few other amino acids that greatly improve cognitive function, and a lot of D3 and some other assorted shit that I get from ONNIT. Strong bone & joint, shroom tech sport are in that mix too. Remember, I fight for fun. So to get me to where I want to be I supplement. I'm 41 man, I need the added boost. I still fight like I did when I was in my 20's. So whatever I've been doing is working. My ribs are close enough to go fight again, I planned on going tuesday, but it a monsoon here so it got cancelled. So sunday it is. I just bought a bunch of new gear too. Leg armor, elbow cups, a good padded second layer and my shield should be done today. I've been fucking with it for a week...

How about a bong and a blintz?...HSO Sour Diesel #2 is on the menu...
IMG_61373.JPG

:bigtoke::peacetwo::bigtoke:

OOOOOhhhhhh WEEEEEEEE thats some beautiful nuggage going on there!!! Nice

I took a bunch of pic but most of them look like poo, so you get the ones that turned out well.
Humbolt Seed Organization ~ Sour Diesel #2
IMG_61641.JPG
IMG_61632.JPG
IMG_61622.JPG

I wont bother with the ones in the disco light...But they are starting to finish, they got brix and some energy recently. Brix (at the right time) will cause your plants to swell with in 20 minutes. I have that timed fairly well these days.

The early blooming Sour Diesel #2 that I have in there got its first dose of Cat drench today.

I think the 20 gl plant I do next is going to be the ak. I have a good teen going now for it.

Anyways that plant is chopped, washed and hanging to dry.

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom