Dank's Three Strain Grow LST CFLs In Soil

Never used that type, but the micro G and similar products with oils/wax are bomb. Like small dab hits whenever. :yahoo:
Downside is I tend to go through coils, but I think it may be me :tokin: lol

A friend of my household brings one of them over every once in a while. For some strange reason, it doesn't effect me, or maybe I am hitting it wrong. Everyone else swears by it and all my pals get wrecked from it. Maybe it's just me?

Can't vape oils out of this one, but my next head shop purchase will be a small rig, or maybe a tank for my pen vape.
My pen is what keeps going through tanks I guess not so bad 2 in a bit over a year. The second was a buddies who tried it once and sold to me for a song.

For clarification my buddy sold me his cause it was more intense than he desired. An ol'head could be immune though I suppose. We're all unique for sure.

Last time I hit it, I took roughly 25 deep winded hits and got little more than a light buzz. Everyone else was passing out. Put me on a bowl and I'm done after 2 rips, 3 tops. And I'm only 38 so it's not an old head thing.

Is it just like the one in the pic? When I got today, I went by what the guy at the shop told me, and pulled real hard, didn't hardly get shit. Then we read the damn instructions, said to hit it real slow, I did it and blew out a big one, got pretty damn ripped of a few of those. Knew we should have read the instructions first anyway, lol.
A friend of my household brings one of them over every once in a while. For some strange reason, it doesn't effect me, or maybe I am hitting it wrong. Everyone else swears by it and all my pals get wrecked from it. Maybe it's just me?

Even though i like it, my bong will still be in the rotation of delivery systems, I cut my stoner teeth on bongs and joints myself.
Last time I hit it, I took roughly 25 deep winded hits and got little more than a light buzz. Everyone else was passing out. Put me on a bowl and I'm done after 2 rips, 3 tops. And I'm only 38 so it's not an old head thing.

Is it just like the one in the pic? When I got today, I went by what the guy at the shop told me, and pulled real hard, didn't hardly get shit. Then we read the damn instructions, said to hit it real slow, I did it and blew out a big one, got pretty damn ripped of a few of those. Knew we should have read the instructions first anyway, lol.

Yeah, he has the same exact one you have pictured. Turn it on, it hisses for about 2 minutes and start ripping when the hiss stops. None of us actually blew out any smoke or other fumes. The first hit hits my throat with a feeling similar to doing whip its from the little nitrous cylinders. But all the hits afterwards just seem like I'm sucking in slightly weird flavored air.

That is how you have to hit them 79, but I believe I understand sky isn't affected by it as a lot are because at thirty eight I slso know if something works for me or not. 25 rips and you know! I've had bunk oil also but doesn't sound that way there. I'm a joint guy myself but I enjoy most hash, kief, oil, and wax also at small doses. I dislike the burnt taste of bowls and the harshness at the end although I have a few glass pieces.

Like I said, all my friends get wrecked from it. They all have higher tolerances to smoking as I recently started smoking again so am still a newb on that front. It's just weird that such a great device don't work for me.

Sky try an oil/wax rig sometime if you get the chance as regular vapes don't work for me either. Just saying if you get a chance give it one.

$30 sounds way cheap I have a gpen with oil tank spanks most with one or two rips. I sometimes hit another that's just like a micro g but is a bit cheaper and that style in my mind hits better (easier draw I think) than my pen. Hope that is some help

Awesome buddy, I got myself an Iolite a while back not cheap at £140. but will last a lifetime and is truly portable etc. Yeah everyone goes and takes a big hard hit at first then sits and goes oh crap I've wasted my money. Then you slow down and take your time and Hell yeah it rocks. The other thing is you get a different buzz at diff points of the load. If your one of the last draws on the charge you will get the couch lock hit more. If you're toking at the beginning of the load you get more cerebral hit.
Also a good stuffing with green and you can get like 20 mins of smoking out of it. So great for passing around for a social smoke!

I had the the exact same experience too Sky, and it definitely is not an 'old-head' thing because I am in my 20s and still get very little pack out of this device. Me and a buddy bought the 1st generation of iolites, back when they where approaching $200 (now I think they are $120-160?) and I must say that the first week or so with it really got us high, but as Light said, 'different kind of high'. Not the intense high you get from vaping out of a standard vape, nor the instant rush from smoking a spliff. But I must say that it did do the job until me and my buddy literally developed a tolerance fro it fairly quickly. We would find ourselves trying to get high of of .5 gram of weed for like an hour where we could have just rolled it up.

To conclude, I love getting my hands on new toys and gadgets, but I definitely have learned my lesson on purchasing the 'fancy' if you will. I will stick to my mint-bong and spliffs for the next couple of years until I have the income to buy all these neat toys on the market. Cause god knows I will ;)

do you think it would be possible to convert an ecig into a sort of vape machine or use it for oil,

i got sent an ecig as a sample, it is like a big pen and you pour the liquid in the top part ad you press the button then use it like a cig and it just produces a vapor so can be used indoors or anywhere really,

so it has a sort of res at the top that you pour the oil into then it has like a wick that sits in the oil which runs over a sort of bit of wire that glows red when you hold the button down, so it sort of vapes the liquid so your not smoking any of the chemicals you normally do with regular cigs, to be honest i find it a bit harsh on the throat.

i know you can buy a new top that you put bud into and you press the button and the wire element heats up and acts like a pipe, but wasnt sure if it could be used for cannabis oil and then used as a vape that way.

but it basically works by having this wick in the res part, the wick then runs across the top of the element, so this must heat up and vape the liquid, could this be turned into a sort of vape for mj or would it not be worth messing with, i done a survey online and they sent me the ecig and 3 bottles of severn e juice with different strength nicotine in it. used it a few times but i find it a bit harsh but thought maybe you could use some cannabis oil and run that through it, but depends how thick cannabis oil is as it would need to soak up the wick and across the heat element, if it is possible would their be any sort of smell or would it be discreet enough to use when out and about

Back
Top Bottom