Dank's Three Strain Grow LST CFLs In Soil

If I could do that for you, I would definitely not be growing in a closet, lol. By the way, mind if I ask what the significance of the avatar pic is?Only reason I ask is I'm a leo, and have a rather large lion tattoo that I wish was as nice as that,lol. Damn I'm high, got the munchies too, and my wonderful wife has made me a fine meal, be back in a minute guys.
Can I have a million dollars please? :biglaugh:
They look nice and green and healthy....and happy. :)

If I could do that for you, I would definitely not be growing in a closet, lol. By the way, mind if I ask what the significance of the avatar pic is?Only reason I ask is I'm a leo, and have a rather large lion tattoo that I wish was as nice as that,lol. Damn I'm high, got the munchies too, and my wonderful wife has made me a fine meal, be back in a minute guys.

LOL, eat well!
The avatar picture...I took that picture of a lion yawning at a zoo many years ago. It originally had faint cage bars in the foreground. I edited them out...painstakingly. When it was done, the first thing I thought of was an Aunt of mine who used to say "I am WOMAN, Hear Me ROAR!".
I liked it. :rofl:

That was actually my second guess, lol, you seem don't strike me as the meek type. It's a very nice pic you took, wish I would've had that pic to reference for my tat.
Thanks Dank,
Friend of mine used it for a painting, she used the color version, it turned out awesome with her interpretation of it.
And, you are right on your impression... no one has ever referred to me as meek....in any sense of the word. LOL But I'm a really nice person. :)

Subbed up! Really looking forward to see how that Pineapple turns out. I got 2 pineapple beans and look forward to growing one of'em out. Somebody else just harvested a pineapple and a tangerine dream, but who that is slips my mind. His harvest for the pineapple was a little over half pound wet under a 600w HPS. Anyways, let's see what your girls can give ya!

Thanks for subbing everyone, not much to update, but the wife went with her mom for a couple days, so I'm quite bored, lol. The dwc girl is very near harvest, lots of milky trichs on her, and since she's an Indica, I won't be waiting on much amber. This will free up some space for the other babies to stretch out, can't wait to see some serious growth from them. I'll post a pic update after 7 days of growth, since the progress they have made so far has been very little. For now it's time to wake n bake, then some munchies, and whatever else I feel like, which probably won't be much, since it's raining, and i have a damn chest cold! It's ok though, MJ makes it all better, and I'm nice and stocked up!

Subbed. I'm interested in a complete CFL grow

Went to my favorite head shop today, and picked up a new toy, which proved to be the best weed-related purchase I've made in a long time. It wasn't cheap, but it came with some extras, and a 2 year warranty, this brand new Iolite vaporizer.
20131018_235838.jpg

It hits really smooth, and runs off of butane, definitely smoother than a bong rip, even a double perc with ice holder. The bowl only holds about 1/8 of a gram, but it only takes a few good hits to mess you up!

Back
Top Bottom