Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

We have a great thread here on 420 that the originator of the Flux training method has donated to anyone who wants his guidance and/or assistance. LINK

I'm lightAddict completely addicted from the start, all his grow journals are bibles for me :)

That looks like a magnesium deficiency on that one yellowing leaf with dark veins. The browning tips look like the start of phosphorus. Both of those symptoms may be a sign of over-feeding though. I started to have the same symptoms and it was because I had overfed my plants. I flushed them really well for a couple of waterings and they bounced back.

Green I think I let them go to long without water. I got lazy and wasnt't picking up the pots to check them I was depending on a meter and it wasn't working correctly so I don't know how long they were going way tooooo long without water but she slowly seems to be coming back. I have some cal/mag coming and an air stone to make some worm casting tea and hopefully between all of that she will be better. She also is the only one under the 5w Mars II and I wonder if it is just to strong a light for the SBR. It is plenty high off the canopy so I am pretty sure bleaching or burning from the light is not the problem but I wonder if the 5w LED is just too strong. I don't know.... I am just going to give her the cal/mag and make the tea when it gets here and hopefully she will be alright and lesson learned.... add gardening lime to soil-less medium...dahhhhh....:circle-of-love:

Amy if you are around here I am going to set up a new journal for the Green Sun light but just haven't gotten it done. The light is amazing so far. The Wild Thai even after having the 2 limbs broke are growing about an inch a day and the plant has healed itself already pretty well and the growth is just amazing. The girl has filled out so much in just the short time under the light that I don't think I could get another plant in there... So far I am really liking the light......:circle-of-love:

:ciao: Hey King..:adore:..I went to see my local nursery..... 55 miles away.... and GrayHawk had seen on here my cal/mag problem and that I was waiting on it so he gave me a bottle. So I now have everything I could possibly need. I also have epson salts if that is needed too but anyhow I took some pics of the OG Kush is veg cause I think you can see the def colors best on her in the pics. The Wild Thai is not as bad and the SBR in the tent I still think is mostly from not being watered but with all that nonsense being said the OG Kush was watered 2 days ago with full strength step 2 Growology so how do I give her the cal/mag? Is it ok to give her another gallon of water after only 2 days? The tent SBR 20 days in flower that looks the worst was watered yesterday with a full gallon of step 3 Growology and the Wild Thai 4 days in flower which is only showing mild signs but is the only other girl in this medium was watered with a full gallon of step 3 Growology 2 days ago..... Hope you didn't think I was going to let you let go of my hand that quick......:high-five:.......:circle-of-love:
DSC058862.JPG
DSC058872.JPG
DSC058882.JPG
DSC058892.JPG
DSC058904.JPG
DSC058912.JPG
DSC058922.JPG
DSC058933.JPG
DSC058952.JPG
DSC058964.JPG
DSC059052.JPG

OK I have spoken with John from Growology and the nutes have mag in them but no calcium as most plants get enough through the water they are given unless you use purified or distilled water which I always do and in that case you would need to supplement calcium so that explains pretty much everything and had I put the dolomite lime in the medium I think I would have been perfect... So with all that said King :adore:... I will await your advice.........:helpsmilie:
and anyone else that wants to chime in that would be great.....:thumb:
Also I had to water the Garden girls today for the first time since they have been outside. It rains just a little bit in the early morning and then clears up during the day and has for quite a few days but it got pretty hot today and didn't rain this morning so I watered each of them with 1 gallon of purified water with 3 tsp of Big Bloom. I don't know if the SBR Garden girl is ever going to go back to veg... she just keeps throwing pistols and trying to bud but guess we will see what happens. she looks really happy but sure wish she would veg a bit and the AK fluxer seems to be very happy a growing like a weed....:circle-of-love:
IMG_093215.JPG
IMG_093316.JPG
IMG_093420.JPG
IMG_093622.JPG
IMG_093820.JPG
IMG_093722.JPG

My plants are also flowering. Tomorrow I have to get down on the ground (very difficult for me) and look for male flowers. Just a good once over. Keep on keepin on...

On the Ca. I would check the label of your cal/mag and see how many units of Ca you will get per dose and see if you can equate that to how many units you get if you use crushed Tums. If you don't want to go through all of that, take eggshells and dry them in the oven. Pulverize them in the blender and top dress around the plant and gently scratch it in. Move your clay out of the way to do it and put them back. Then when you water the eggshell will move deeper down. At least this can tide you over until you can figure out how you will get Ca without adding additional Mg because the Growology has it already. Dolomitic lime has magnesium in it already which is why it's the best thing to use when mixing soil less mix.

BTW, yuMMMMMIIIIEEE! That's much better!

:thanks:

Hey Broke Ass could I just use your formula and just use 2% milk and water but no epson salts....
John I hope you don't mind but I am going to copy and paste what you wrote me cause I can't remember it long enough to get it typed....
From John at Growology:
Okay. One more question - exactly what are you using for water? Here's why I ask: I'd be surprised if you have a magnesium deficiency - that's the most abundant trace element in Growology. You may have a calcium deficiency, though. Calcium is the only trace element we don't add to our formula because deficiencies are uncommon - plants usually get enough from the growing medium or, especially, the water. But if you're using water from which the trace elements have been removed - distilled water, for example - then, yes, you could run into calcium problems.
I think this says it all......:circle-of-love:

You talking about the clawing in the pic above? That's what happens when you move an old indoor broad outdoors. If you leave her outdoors she will she will get her sun tan lotion and will start looking and shooting up nice. I've decided to leave indoors alone for good. It's really for the birds. Finished my seed production and after all the work on the farm by cucurbits are up and my main crop is up. My buddy planted one gdp for shits and giggles in the middle of his crops and the thing is as tall as I am already. He gonna have to cut it down. Indoors is a bad joke and a waste of resources imo. And you can get quality on par outdoors if you know what your doing.

I've always liked your journal. GardenFs journal is sweet too. You guys do more than dwell in the house like a lot of people :) Been really busy but I'll try to keep around from time to time.

Amy if you are around here I am going to set up a new journal for the Green Sun light but just haven't gotten it done. The light is amazing so far. The Wild Thai even after having the 2 limbs broke are growing about an inch a day and the plant has healed itself already pretty well and the growth is just amazing. The girl has filled out so much in just the short time under the light that I don't think I could get another plant in there... So far I am really liking the light......:circle-of-love:

Just step in and glad to know you will grow under the znet led

You talking about the clawing in the pic above? That's what happens when you move an old indoor broad outdoors. If you leave her outdoors she will she will get her sun tan lotion and will start looking and shooting up nice. I've decided to leave indoors alone for good. It's really for the birds. Finished my seed production and after all the work on the farm by cucurbits are up and my main crop is up. My buddy planted one gdp for shits and giggles in the middle of his crops and the thing is as tall as I am already. He gonna have to cut it down. Indoors is a bad joke and a waste of resources imo. And you can get quality on par outdoors if you know what your doing.

I've always liked your journal. GardenFs journal is sweet too. You guys do more than dwell in the house like a lot of people :) Been really busy but I'll try to keep around from time to time.
:passitleft: I have missed you... That is not an outdoor girl. The OGKush that is clawing is in veg in the cabinet under a Top Led 48x3w and I forgot or just plain didn't know to add gardening lime so she is def in calcium as I use purified water. Growology has everything else in it and has done a great job of keeping them alive despite my abuse.....:circle-of-love:
If your pots are dry enough I would water with 5 millilitres per gallon of CaliMagic.
I think today they should be. It only makes it 1 day early for watering anyway and I think they need it badly. Thank you King :adore:......:circle-of-love:
Just step in and glad to know you will grow under the znet led
HIgh :passitleft: Amy... I promise I will get a new journal up for your light just as soon as I can hold my head up that long. First treatment wasn't so bad this one.... BLOWS.............:circle-of-love:

1 Teaspoon = 5 millilitres
1 Tablespoon = 15 millilitres
:thanks:
Looking nice in here Dennise :) Your little fluxer is coming along really well!
Hope you feel better soon my friend!
I am getting ready to post some pics of her. I gave her the first dose of nutes last night and she and the Garden clone look amazing today. They grew so much over night it is almost unbelievable....
Will admit this treatment has kinda kicked my butt this week. Last week was not so bad but man... this blows.....:circle-of-love:
The main thing after your treatment is rest. Pretty please rest more. I am with you know who and begging now too!
I've done all I am going to do for the day. My girls had to be tended to though. I need to cut the grass but it is just goinna have to wait. I'm done for the day............:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom