Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Right now I have 2 in brix soil, but only one will flower.

OK....so if you're feeding 2 in veg, just mix up 10ml of drench plus 7mils of Transplant plus 3mils of tea in a gallon of water and feed both plants a half gallon. That's your formula.

That's pretty much what I do...the math is second nature now.....I just add 5mils per plant of drench.

Again, that's the minimum drench that works well for most applications. Some strains might adjust upwards....also, once you get familiar with the products you might make your own custom feeding schedule.

Dunking plants in veg.....try using a stronger Growth Energy drench to get strong, thick stems and better clones.
Watering in bloom.....in a typical 7 gallon pot, I'll use a gallon per plant, maybe 1/2 slowly poured down the top, the rest in the saucer.

The reason I list the intructions per sq. ft. is because the products are designed for sprayers, fertigation, etc. They are perfectly adaptable to larger scale greenhouse ops, farming and the like. Lots of folks are using hose-end sprayers to water their gardens....1 or 2 oz per tray, in the sprayer.....that sort of thing.

I edited a mistake above: I said 10mils per plant and I meant 5. 10 won't hurt....but it might not help much. Start with 5 and adjust upwards if necessary.

Remember, the drenches aren't "plant food." They are microbe food. The minerals and the foliar sprays provide the nutrition. The drenches provide voltage...literally.

A few more pics. Two weeks away from harvest on Grape Ape, Purple Cadi, and Champagne. Paki has 5 weeks or so.

It's a good run, all in all.

Picture_016110.jpg

Picture_015140.jpg

Picture_014157.jpg

Picture_013158.jpg

Picture_012174.jpg

Picture_011177.jpg

Picture_010193.jpg

Picture_009199.jpg

Picture_008197.jpg

Picture_006239.jpg

Picture_005260.jpg

Picture_004272.jpg

Picture_003279.jpg

Picture_002277.jpg

Picture_001282.jpg

IMG_66354.jpg

IMG_66345.jpg

IMG_66335.JPG

Doc...the third pic down...about 2in. or so down on that bud,see that one sugar leaf? You can actually see in definition,how the trichs grow on the it. It's like they seek out the "outline" of the veins in the leaf. Never seen it like that before!Cool.:reading420magazine:

I just love that plant. It's so damn easy to grow. I just put the first stake in today, out of the 8 plants, only one looked like it might need help. This plant takes to the soil as good as anything I grow. When that happens, the triches get really thick. I hoping for some purple in the next two weeks.

Awesome update!

Thanks.

:cheer:Inspirational update Doc. There's something about the shape of those champagne buds.

Doc your kit looks awesome! It's like a grand master grow kit. Doc ships quick too. Only thing is the package had Docbud's High Brix Blend on the Outside of the shipping package. I'm just a little paranoid because of where I live. I would post pictures and start a journal but my internet access is limited to a junkie phone.

:cheer:Inspirational update Doc. There's something about the shape of those champagne buds.

Doc your kit looks awesome! It's like a grand master grow kit. Doc ships quick too. Only thing is the package had Docbud's High Brix Blend on the Outside of the shipping package. I'm just a little paranoid because of where I live. I would post pictures and start a journal but my internet access is limited to a junkie phone.

All you have to do is ask next time and I can put my actual name on the shipping label. I'm glad you like it!

RE:Champagne buds....they're very cool and they have an amazing smell. I'm looking forward to having a bit around the place again.

Hey Doc and Gang

Non brix question.
So my beautiful lady that has mites is looking quite impressive but the Azamax didn't work to well(only one application since it was in flower). Since the Temps at night are getting close to freezing I was thinking about bagging the top of the plant and bringing the plant outside. How long do you think I can keep it out in 30 degree weather without killing her but killing the mites? They should die in the cold right?

Hey Doc and Gang

Non brix question.
So my beautiful lady that has mites is looking quite impressive but the Azamax didn't work to well(only one application since it was in flower). Since the Temps at night are getting close to freezing I was thinking about bagging the top of the plant and bringing the plant outside. How long do you think I can keep it out in 30 degree weather without killing her but killing the mites? They should die in the cold right?

Bad idea. The plant will be even more stressed. Try the Azamax again.

Doc, you said you use a cement mixer to mix your amendment, worm castings and pro mix. using my hands and doing it right it took me over 2 hours, I was pretty wore out afterwards. I meticulously went through the soil breaking up all clumps any larger than a sweet pee. Do you think big problems would arise for growers that are a little lazy in this area?

Doc, you said you use a cement mixer to mix your amendment, worm castings and pro mix. using my hands and doing it right it took me over 2 hours, I was pretty wore out afterwards. I meticulously went through the soil breaking up all clumps any larger than a sweet pee. Do you think big problems would arise for growers that are a little lazy in this area?

Hello Amigo, it is best to use the cement mixer or a drum roller, you want a good mix, not pockets of hot spot minerals !

Good 1
Bulldog

We shall find out, I only spent 30 minutes with a buddy mixing on a tarp by hand and turning it over with its own weight.

Not a big deal. Trust me

Back
Top Bottom